women getting pregnet from precum?

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 contradicting anecdotes.

After a few years of marrige, my wife wanted a child, but I wanted to wait. So, she went off the pill, and we figured, "whatever happens, happens." For 6 months, I would pull out and cum on her labia. No baby. But then, our situation had changed somewhat, and we both decided we wanted a baby, and the first month that I didn't pull out, she became preggers. Same thing after our first son was born. She wanted one within 2 years (Irish Twins), and I wanted to go 4 years. We went with "whatever happens, happens" again. Once again, 6 months, pullout, no baby. First month of no-pullout, baby.

On the other hand, my ex-girlfriend's best friend got knocked up when she was masturbating with her boyfriend. Supposedly, he fingered her with the same hand that he was using to stroke himself, but had not come yet. According to them, they've never actually had intercourse, and she got knocked up by the precum on his fingers. She's also a chronic lier, so there's that.

However, either way, I do NOT advocate pulling out as the primary form of birth control.

Last edited: