Women going commando...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well, we always focus on men going commando and what a free feeling it gives. But what with the ladies? Do you go commando, so yes, how does it feel and what is the reason to go commando?
We all know Sharon Stone did commando in Basic instinct, now tell us your story :smile:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it when my girl goes commando when we go out, makes it easy to have a quicky in a public place if the opportunity presents itself, and if it doesn`t present itself fuck it we do it anyway somewhere, lol!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i really like going commando, but i'm with mailer in that i think panties are pretty so i do wear them sometimes. guess it's half and half with me.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love going commando. I do it most of the time. I only wear underwear to work because I'm scared I'll slip and fall and get knocked unconscious or something terrible and it will be revealed in the ambulance that I'm not wearing anything.

That said, If I know a new cute boy is gonna see me naked, I will wear a cute matching undies/bra set.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reminds me of a joke. Just fill in the ethnic group you want to insult in front of the word: women.

How can you tell if a xxx woman is not wearing underwear?

There is dandruff on her shoes.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i go commando a lot, but i mostly do it when i'm wearing sweats or something comfy. most of the time spent commando is if i'm out doing stuff that doesn't require me to be dressed up. i never go commando if i have to be somewhere important, like work, doctor's appointment, etc.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, we always focus on men going commando and what a free feeling it gives. But what with the ladies? Do you go commando, so yes, how does it feel and what is the reason to go commando?
We all know Sharon Stone did commando in Basic instinct, now tell us your story :smile:
rarely do I go commando. I love to wear sexy panties. My BF takes me out to buy them for me and we enjoy this so of course I wear them.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed it's quite prevalent amongst women in the 18 to 35ish age range, particularly when they're wearing jeans. If I had a fiver for every time I'd been unintentionally 'mooned' by a young woman bending down in ill fitting jeans, I could quit playing the lottery. It tends not to be a pretty sight - most of the ones I've come across so far have had bums and bum cracks even less appealing than the most macho builder could come up with. Given the ease and cheapness with which panties can be bought I'm mystified as to why they do it - unless it's to shock the male half of the species!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
i go commando a lot, but i mostly do it when i'm wearing sweats or something comfy. most of the time spent commando is if i'm out doing stuff that doesn't require me to be dressed up. i never go commando if i have to be somewhere important, like work, doctor's appointment, etc.

when I see women in sweatpants and the sweatpants are going up her asscrack I love it