Women going pantyless

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
I sometimes go commando with jeans just to avoid panty lines. Since moving to the sunny south which was unbearably hot last year; I did occasionally go pantyless under some of my long flowy dresses. I found the bit of breeze to be delightfully cooling. :smile:

I don't do it regularly though because I have a 'problem' with becoming moist in the presence of men I find attractive even though I don't know them. :redface: No, it's not sweat. :tongue: My girly juices will actually start to flow a bit.

Why would I fantasize about going pantyless? I think the fantasy is in the heads of men, thinking that all women do it, when in fact I think its relatively rare.

Why is that? Do all men go about imagining women walking about without their pantys on? :confused: I had no idea! :eek: :redface:

Since I read a thread about pre-cum I always wondered if women had that same "problem". I've been digging around this forum but there's no thread that asks this question. I think I'll start a thread.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

englandgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love going out without my panties on,love 2 feel the warm summer breeze blowing up my skirt,its esp nice when im freshly shaved makes my clit tingle allday.

charter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've talked to some girls about this (once I found out that a lot go commando) and they all say it's more comfortable. They said they don't do it with skirts or sometimes jeans cause it can hurt. I don't think most girls do it to turn on guys, maybe the easier women do.:tongue:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go without panties when my husband asks me too. Like if we are going out. Or just when he requests it. I enjoy wearing a dress with nothing on underneath it. Now jeans or shorts with out panties I am not as crazy about. I prefer 100% cotton panties in my crotch area opposed to denium.