Women, Hand Fetish Problem ??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by katrinam, Oct 25, 2007.

1. katrinam

katrinam New Member

[FONT=&quot]My boyfriend has a hand fetish. More specifically, he likes really big palms. My hands and palms apparently are very big for my height, and he is always asking for hand-jobs.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have been dating for 2 years now and one of the things that gets him extremely turned on is for me to compare hands with other women. Most often, my hands are quite a bit bigger even if they are taller.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I recently got a new roommate and her hands are huge! I noticed them right away, we compared hands, and they dwarf mine... especially her palms.:eek: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I hate having her around and I know my boyfriend is checking out her hands, he has been asking me to compare hands with her in front of him but it would kill me for him to see just how big her hands are. I do not want him to think I am jealous of her hands, but I also don't want him to find out just how huge her hands are.:mad: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sorry if this is a totally lame question. However, any suggestions? Anyone else have anything similar with their boyfriends?:confused:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks! Katrina:smile:[/FONT]

2. balzania

balzania New Member

how big are we talkin? post some pics... I dont think theres much you could do besides get a different roomate.

3. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

I tend to attract chest men. I know that when I'm around a better endowed woman with a man like that, I certainly get a little jealous.

For a while, I found it helped if I found some flaw in them and focused on that, but that only goes so far.

I've got jealousy issues, so my advice is probably not the best to begin with.

4. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    Your advantage is that you've got a pretty filthy mind to go with that chest :wink:

5. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I have TINY hands and have attracted men who have big hands and love to compare their big hands to my tiny hands! This has happened with at least two guys now. :biggrin1: As for women with smaller hands than me, I don't know, I guess I don't notice the size of other women's hands!

I don't know that the guys really are into getting hand jobs from me because I have tiny hands, but I love giving them! :smile:

6. autod1

autod1 New Member

The worst hand job I ever got was great!!! Any size of hands can do the job very well, even tiny hands.....

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I've got tiny hands too and guys seem to get this mental picture of how big their cock will look in my hands, quite the opposite of what your bf seems to visualise.

8. katrinam

katrinam New Member

Are you talking about how big my hands are, or her hands?

My hands are big enough to palm a woman sized basketball, and I am only 5'7! And her hands are a good bit bigger than mine. I will post a picture for you so you can see how big my hands are.

Believe me the second I saw her I wanted a new roomate... but she is really nice... it's just those big hands. I have considered telling her about my bf's hand love, but I don't want to let her know she has any power over him.

9. katrinam

katrinam New Member

This is one of the reasons that my bf says he loves my hands... he says big hands feel better. This is all the more reason why my roomate's hands drive me crazy because I KNOW he must be looking at them thinking how great they must feel :mad:

10. katrinam

katrinam New Member

You are right... he has actually said that he likes to feel fully engulfed by my big hands... must be a power thing.

11. katrinam

katrinam New Member

You are so right about turning things around by focusing on flaws!!! Now just to find one to focus on.....

12. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

Uh-oh...she a total package? I've never dealt well with those...

13. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

never ran into this fetish. I have had women with tiny hands holding my cock. usually will see gals checking guys hands and then wondering how big their cock is, and glancing down to check the bulge in the guy's pants. I actually have small hands for my size, but I have had a few women say, "my god, look at the size of your thumbs". I don't see anything abnormal about my thumbs. I did have a girl look at my hands one night and them tell her GF that I was probably a skinny dick (i am tall and thin). about 2 months later, she was sitting on a bar stool at a bar, and I went to sit down, she put her hand down there and grabbed my junk as I sat down. I wasn't paying attention to what she was doing, and was ordering a drink. the look on her face when she found I was NOT skinny down there was priceless.

14. katrinam

katrinam New Member

Sorry it took so long. Here is the picture I promised.

[​IMG]

As you can see my hands are pretty big, the girl in the picture with me is a friend with bigger than average hands, and as you can see she is also quite a bit taller than me.

15. katrinam

katrinam New Member

Unfortunately she is... in fact the only thing odd about her is the size of her hands, and it so happens even that is an asset for her :mad:

16. balzania

balzania New Member

hmmm, picture doesnt seem to have worked?

17. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like you are in a pickle.

Probably your best option is to get her out of your room mate situation / life.

That shouldn't be too hard. You have lots of options. You can pick a fight..... make her life miserable..... tell her you have mental problems.

If you aren't getting along there is a good excuse to not have to "compare hands with her in front of your boyfriend"

The other option that I see is to just not do anything. Maybe keep avoiding comparing hands with your room mate. I don't know how long this will work..... but just let everything play out the way that it is going to play out.

Hopefully your boyfriend likes other things about you besides your hands. There are probably always going to be other people on this earth that have bigger hands. If he is going to leave you for a bigger pair of hands there really isn't that much you can do.

18. katrinam

katrinam New Member

I have tried to avoid doing it but he seems set on it. I have avoided it and I think I am at the point where are I am just going to explain to her my dilema. Maybe she will comapare hands with me in front of him but not try to beat me. I know this is such a silly topic but it seems so important to him and I am really becoming jealous over it. I know that he likes me for more than just my hands, and there will always be a bigger pair out there like you say, but still I really LOVE this guy!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted