women have no feelings about sex.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we never love it, we never hate it.

explain?

well it's the only conclusion i could come to which would account for some of the posts i read.
two statements,

1, women only have sex all the time to get a guy hooked, and then they all stop putting out, stop giving BJs & allowing anal, or only agree to these things in order to get something in return.

...if we loved sex, if we actually had our own sex drives, then we would be hurting ourselves by stopping, we would want the sex to continue, therefore we must not actually want sex.
...of course this means we were faking it all along.

2, women stop having sex out of selfishness and spite.

...if we ever hated the idea of having sex, felt uncomfortable, traumatised, were in pain, tired, not turned on, just feeling unsexy, then we would have reasonable justification for declining sex.

we must therefore have no feelings about sex either way.

i know. i'm a genius.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

explain?

well it's the only conclusion i could come to which would account for some of the posts i read.
two statements,

1, women only have sex all the time to get a guy hooked, and then they all stop putting out, stop giving BJs & allowing anal, or only agree to these things in order to get something in return.

...if we loved sex, if we actually had our own sex drives, then we would be hurting ourselves by stopping, we would want the sex to continue, therefore we must not actually want sex.

...if we ever hated the idea of having sex, felt uncomfortable, traumatised, were in pain, tired, not turned on, just feeling unsexy, then we would have reasonable justification for declining sex.

i know. i'm a genius.

I hate men and their penis's...that's why I withhold sex.:wink:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate men and their penis's...that's why I withhold sex.:wink:
and you only put out in order to trap one into marrying you, fathering your kids (or at least thinking he's fathering them. there was that affair you had...) and bringing home the bacon for the rest of his life.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I am glad I've never been made to feel this way. I've read things online that that allude to this idea, but I just regard them as ignorant and move on.

Question though! Why do you think these notions are perpetuated?
(they seem pretty common)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am glad I've never been made to feel this way. I've read things online that that allude to this idea, but I just regard them as ignorant and move on.

Question though! Why do you think these notions are perpetuated?
(they seem pretty common)
experience: women always stop wanting sex with me.

perception: women always stop wanting sex.

reality: always?? it's statistically unlikely that this is a coincidence. chances are you're just a turn off in the long term.

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah finally dolfette, the truth that us men suspected all along has been revealed! I don't understand why women don't admit this is the case all along, after all men only see women as life support systems for vagina's so what should we care whether women actually enjoy sex or not? ;)

(Tongue firmly in cheek)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah finally dolfette, the truth that us men suspected all along has been revealed! I don't understand why women don't admit this is the case all along, after all men only see women as life support systems for vagina's so what should we care whether women actually enjoy sex or not? ;)
i'm always happy to educate :smile:

D

deleted3782

I have suspected this all along. :smile:

When I was in prep school, and I had my guy friends and my girl friends...my guy friends talked about sex 24-7...in contrast to my girl friends who emphatically shared that they no such feelings. Therefore, I've always had this gnawing impression that women were ambivalent about sex.

And finally today, I learned it was true! :tongue:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, and as soon as we buy the house, you want to start all kinds of improvements.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a miracle that there are so many people on the planet in light of all this not-happening sex. Immaculate (or emasculate?) conception perhaps?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"women only have sex all the time to get a guy hooked, and then they all stop putting out, stop giving BJs & allowing anal, or only agree to these things in order to get something in return"

This is such nonsense it's hardly worth addressing. Simply put..not true.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

explain?

two statements,

i know. i'm a genius.
Actually you have it all wrong, it goes a little something like this:
Rock-paper-scissors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia except in the adult world it's big cock trumps vagina and big boobs and vagina and big boobs trump a little penis.