women have no feelings about sex.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last year it was new carpet for the second bedroom, but wait, paint the room first. Uh, now it looks so nice we need a new bedroom suit, oh and curtains to match the carpet. Have I gotten laid in that revamped bedroom? Don' ask. But I am a great provider.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does she want to have sex? Does she want to have sex with you? Back when my husband and i were having problems sexually, there was a period in which I was really horny, and wanted to have sex, just not with him. Anyone else, sure, but not him. There was also a period in which I felt undesirable, and as a result had no drive at all.

What caused this? Well, both were caused by a lengthy period during which he had (for reasons it would take too long to explain here) no desire to have sex with a woman and only wanted to masturbate. Too much rejection, and I couldn't stop rejecting him until I got counseling, and that was once my desire for sex returned.

Now, things are pretty normal, though I don't feel inclined to pull out all the stops like I might once have been. He gets whatever doesn't wear me out too much. I'm still working on it. I've oversimplified it for the purposes of this discussion, but if your wife has stopped laying you, the questions remain. Does she want to have sex? Does she want to have sex with you?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am so glad I came to LPSG. I used to think I really liked sex! I used to think that I loved men and different sized penises! Now, I have realized the truth. I don't like sex - I only use it to trap men. I will screw a man a million different way and blow him til he passes out until he is mine and then I will stop. I might reward him once in awhile, but it will be on my terms. Oh yeah, and he better have a big cock. Anything smaller than 8 x 6 and I won't waste my time.

I am manipulative, angry and most men would be better off with a fleshlight.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am so glad I came to LPSG. I used to think I really liked sex! I used to think that I loved men and different sized penises! Now, I have realized the truth. I don't like sex - I only use it to trap men. I will screw a man a million different way and blow him til he passes out until he is mine and then I will stop. I might reward him once in awhile, but it will be on my terms. Oh yeah, and he better have a big cock. Anything smaller than 8 x 6 and I won't waste my time.

I am manipulative, angry and most men would be better off with a fleshlight.

You mean you blow him once a year on his birthday, and only if he buys you a year's supply of chocolate!

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you LaFemme. And when your done with that once a year sex you will tell him he was a lousy lay. You are all the same. Satan's daughters. Oh, the pain and humiliation.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You mean you blow him once a year on his birthday, and only if he buys you a year's supply of chocolate!

Expensive chocolate! And no - he does NOT get to cum on my tits! :cool:

Preach it, sister!!! his bf with 6.5 inches of hard dick to come back from his holidays* :biggrin1:

If they don't like it - I'll give them your phone number! :wink:

I know you LaFemme. And when your done with that once a year sex you will tell him he was a lousy lay. You are all the same. Satan's daughters. Oh, the pain and humiliation.

On your knees, you mere man! Yield to my heartless and manipulative ways! :sgrin:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
we never love it, we never hate it.

explain?

well it's the only conclusion i could come to which would account for some of the posts i read.
two statements,

1, women only have sex all the time to get a guy hooked, and then they all stop putting out, stop giving BJs & allowing anal, or only agree to these things in order to get something in return.

...if we loved sex, if we actually had our own sex drives, then we would be hurting ourselves by stopping, we would want the sex to continue, therefore we must not actually want sex.
...of course this means we were faking it all along.

2, women stop having sex out of selfishness and spite.

...if we ever hated the idea of having sex, felt uncomfortable, traumatised, were in pain, tired, not turned on, just feeling unsexy, then we would have reasonable justification for declining sex.

we must therefore have no feelings about sex either way.

i know. i'm a genius.
1. That's my experience. But she gives me some BJ's in the range from 0-3/year. And only because she likes it. Not for me. It's only for 1 minute to get me moisty. Never felt the anally thing so attractive, never tried, so she knows that.
2. We re having less sex the last years, meanly because of her dropping libido (also mine in the mean time ), and first I thought I wasnt attractive or a loving friend for her. But after a visit with her doctor, I understood that meno could cause a decrease in libido for several years.
I was later in my decrease in libido but now, at 1 or 2 times a month I can't complain. And 10years ago I couldn't follow her...

Last edited:

_Rouge_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didnt read the thread, just the TC. All I can say is that from the relationships I've been in, I've done this. Its not that I don't like sex; but maybe it's the relationship.

Case in point. I've had two long term relationships. Both of them 7 years each. After about 6 months or so, everything gets so bland. You know why? Because we fucked like bunnies and now we're spent.

At least so I though: Now I have this guy (non serious relationship) who I see regularly and its been a year, and we can't keep our hands off of each other. He's not even that good looking either, he's just amazing in bed. He doesn't have a big dick, he's not the smartest guy in the bag either, its just how it is. Its weird. But I know that both him and I share identical goals and loves in this world. I just cant see him as a long term mate I guess.

Maybe THATS why. I think the emphasis is put on the "relationship" so much that it just ruins everything.

Not sure if that made any sense at all.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IF and I mean IF a woman stops giving blowjobs etc after a few years it would be because the guy usually stops trying. All those sweet wonderful things he did in the beginning to "get you" are no longer necessary. It's a two way street. So who's to blame, the one who stops trying to please you or the one who stops trying to please you because you stopped trying to please her!

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We knew you would get to that point sometime. 'Its all his fault'. Well before mistress LaFemme gets the whip out, let me be the first to say 'I am sorry'. Now are you satisfied? Oops, here comes then whip.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didnt read the thread, just the TC. All I can say is that from the relationships I've been in, I've done this. Its not that I don't like sex; but maybe it's the relationship.

Case in point. I've had two long term relationships. Both of them 7 years each. After about 6 months or so, everything gets so bland. You know why? Because we fucked like bunnies and now we're spent.

At least so I though: Now I have this guy (non serious relationship) who I see regularly and its been a year, and we can't keep our hands off of each other. He's not even that good looking either, he's just amazing in bed. He doesn't have a big dick, he's not the smartest guy in the bag either, its just how it is. Its weird. But I know that both him and I share identical goals and loves in this world. I just cant see him as a long term mate I guess.

Maybe THATS why. I think the emphasis is put on the "relationship" so much that it just ruins everything.

Not sure if that made any sense at all.
It made sense, but it is your experience only. For me, if everything remains the same, I still want to have sex twice a day.

IF and I mean IF a woman stops giving blowjobs etc after a few years it would be because the guy usually stops trying. All those sweet wonderful things he did in the beginning to "get you" are no longer necessary. It's a two way street. So who's to blame, the one who stops trying to please you or the one who stops trying to please you because you stopped trying to please her!
Or maybe he stopped trying because the BJays stopped. I'm not sure it always goes in one direction. In fact, I'm positive it does not. Men are individuals too.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...well i did start this thread with moronic, sweeping generalisations.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She: 'the whip, the whip.' He: 'anything but the whip.' She: Anything?'. He: 'the whip'. By the way, I believe this is all Dolfie's sarcastic fault, so blame her, not me.