women have no feelings about sex.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to think that only a minority of my female sex partners enjoyed sex to the extent that I did. Looking back, I now tend to believe that men (young men at least) don't necessarily "enjoy" sex so much as they just have a compulsive need to fuck. I think it is programmed in our genetic material.

A few women seem to have the same need but I think the percentage is much lower.

Being older now, I really don't have that compulsive need to fuck so much and I think I actually enjoy sex more. At least it is more relaxed. I have known a few women who seemed to have the same approach to sex in that they could live without it if necessary, but genuinely seemed to enjoy getting laid with the right guy.

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every girl I was with always wanted it and was the pressor. Cuddle and it's over. sex happens.

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is nothing new to many of us married men. Men don't cheat because they're getting so much pussy at home that they have to find it somewhere else. As shitty as this may sound, it's true. Women stop having sex, let themselves go then complain that men are dogs. Yes, there are a few who really are dogs. But overall, I believe if women didn't use sex as a reward/punishment, initiated sex more often and stopped making excuses, their men would not step out. For the record, I have not stepped out, but boy have I thought about it. Nor am I saying I never would. God can only say.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This is nothing new to many of us married men. Men don't cheat because they're getting so much pussy at home that they have to find it somewhere else. As shitty as this may sound, it's true. Women stop having sex, let themselves go then complain that men are dogs. Yes, there are a few who really are dogs. But overall, I believe if women didn't use sex as a reward/punishment, initiated sex more often and stopped making excuses, their men would not step out. For the record, I have not stepped out, but boy have I thought about it. Nor am I saying I never would. God can only say.

I'm inferring from this post that you have a long term partner who is female.

Taking your argument is it safe to assume that if you got a bit depressed, for example, and stressed and lost your libido, and let's say it's been going on for 6 months... is it safe to assume that you be totally understanding of her fucking someone else?

Last edited:

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
we never love it, we never hate it.

explain?

well it's the only conclusion i could come to which would account for some of the posts i read.
two statements,

1, women only have sex all the time to get a guy hooked, and then they all stop putting out, stop giving BJs & allowing anal, or only agree to these things in order to get something in return.

...if we loved sex, if we actually had our own sex drives, then we would be hurting ourselves by stopping, we would want the sex to continue, therefore we must not actually want sex.
...of course this means we were faking it all along.

2, women stop having sex out of selfishness and spite.

...if we ever hated the idea of having sex, felt uncomfortable, traumatised, were in pain, tired, not turned on, just feeling unsexy, then we would have reasonable justification for declining sex.

we must therefore have no feelings about sex either way.

i know. i'm a genius.

Seems like you made this post as a joke, but I think it's pretty close to the truth, actually!
Because it seems to me that we women have feelings around sex but not about sex itself.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't get PMS, periods, period pain, hormones imbalance, I don't get ill or loose my libido, I just don't like sex. I only had every orifice in my body open to hubby till we got married and now all closed.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't get PMS, periods, period pain, hormones imbalance, I don't get ill or loose my libido, I just don't like sex. I only had every orifice in my body open to hubby till we got married and now all closed.
complete with cobwebs.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The flies get stuck in those cobwebs and then are fed to the pet goldfish. It's all part of the master plan for taking over the corporations one CEO dick at a time. :rofl:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate sex so much that at the mere mention of it my pussy snaps shut and heals over!

*cringes and waits to be struck down by lightening for telling monstrous lies*