Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What a sad thread, going through life like that with bitterness & spite towards men is not healthy.

You are new here, so I'm going to give you a hint on this thread. You might want to read some of threads in the 'Relationships' forum that started around the time this thread was started....

(not all posts here are the actual views of the person posting :wink:. Satire? Humour?)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*ponders... recollects.... flips through rule book*
chapter 8
*mumbles*
subparagraph 12.345 A
*reads*
line.... *runs finger down page*

42!!

says "anything and everything about Ms. Dolfette is endearing... including, but not limited to, erotic knife play, cunt electrodes, qualities not unlike a homicidal-flesh-eating bunnies, and her knitted winter wear"

*checks appendix* nope.. nothing has been passed to amended the first rule of Dolfette.

so.. it was VERY cute.
homicidal flesh-eating bunny cute.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are new here, so I'm going to give you a hint on this thread. You might want to read some of threads in the 'Relationships' forum that started around the time this thread was started....

(not all posts here are the actual views of the person posting :wink:. Satire? Humour?)
stop being bitter and spiteful, you naughty woman.
*ponders... recollects.... flips through rule book*
chapter 8
*mumbles*
subparagraph 12.345 A
*reads*
line.... *runs finger down page*

42!!

says "anything and everything about Ms. Dolfette is endearing... including, but not limited to, erotic knife play, cunt electrodes, qualities not unlike a homicidal-flesh-eating bunnies, and her knitted winter wear"

*checks appendix* nope.. nothing has been passed to amended the first rule of Dolfette.

so.. it was VERY cute.
homicidal flesh-eating bunny cute.
ok :smile:

hmmm....anything...
*plots*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*double checks* anything...

there is something about unlimited funding without out prior approval from the board.
*blink*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
stop being bitter and spiteful, you naughty woman.

Oops....I was going to snag him in with my massive breasts and a good blowjob then stomp on his heart with a stiletto! Thank goodness you stopped me! (although, some new earrings would have been nice.....:wink:)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oops....I was going to snag him in with my massive breasts and a good blowjob then stomp on his heart with a stiletto! Thank goodness you stopped me! (although, some new earrings would have been nice.....:wink:)
well i've saved you the effort of all that sex, which you'd get nothing from anyway! well... except the earings.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well i've saved you the effort of all that sex, which you'd get nothing from anyway! well... except the earings.

Thanks dolfette! I wanna hold out for a car anyway! :biggrin1: