Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*pictures steamroller flat penis*

does ya peen make a POP noise when it gets hard?

or unroll like a party favor?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*pictures steamroller flat penis*

does ya peen make a POP noise when it gets hard?

or unroll like a party favor?
It makes a pop-noise, ok?! It could have happened to anyone! My brother had a similar problem and now rents himself out as a novelty garden hose.

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
measured along the top, right over the glans, and back down the underside of ya peen?

i might believe you :tongue:

is my measurement method theory for all the guys claiming to be 12+ inches. more than 12 inches they twist the tape to form a Mobius Strip....

infinite penis length loop
*snickers*

That's a heck of a reference. How many people would actually know what a mobius strip is, without looking it up?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for true?

i think i learned it from a grade school project involving strips of construction paper.
was just before some evil teacher tagged my permanent record with "not to be left unattended with markers or glue"

i was stifled!!
is tragic.

Devils_Haircut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any girl that has ever asked me how big it is, I tell them I've never measured it, and if they do end up seeing it I do tend to lol at the sizes they say, I'm 8 inches pretty much dead on, but some of these girls come out saying "Wow thats massive, it must be 10+ inches".

In fairness my male friends are pretty shit at guessing sizes aswell, such as a female friend I have who has told me she has 36C's, my man friends are always talking about her "huge DDs".

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Methinks men suffer from the same problem. Extreme rounding up or down seems to be an issue, especially for the mind. :sour:

"Oh noooo, am I too small? I am too small! Oh noooo"...... and..... "I am 11x7 fuckeah"

Also: guys suck at guessing jug size, dress size, shoe size, and pretty much any other size related to gifted clothing.

I've always found it odd on this site that every seems to measure to the exact .5 or inch.

On a very good, hard day my cock goes past 7.5 but doesnt make 8.

I often get asked on this site how big my cock is and I usually say its bigger than 7.5 but less than 8.

Although I (quite tediously I suppose) ask people to guess when they first ask and I've had all sorts of numbers thrown at me from as little as 5.5 right the way up to 9.

Its not just women, its just anyone - pretty much everyone is rubbish at guessing the size of something.

XCentralCasting8in

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is so not true. Many women like the sensation of being filled up at depths unpenetrated by Joe 6 inch. Gotta be over 7 to even enter the discussion. And why is it that it's always average guys who disparage size measurements? :confused: