Women have no sense of length

rysmith

Just Browsing
Media
If you're girlfriend, wife, etc tells you that one of their previous bf's, lovers, etc had a 9 inch penis, they're probably exaggerating.

For example, My penis is 6.5 inches. Nothing to really brag about. Before my wife and I got married, her and her best friend were talking about sex and my wife blurted out that I have a big penis. Her friend was curious, so asked, "How big?"

My wife told her 9 inches. This was a disaster. Her friend, who was also supposed to be her Maid of Honor at the wedding, kept emailing me, calling me, and wanting to hang out with me. She ended up coming clean to my wife that she wanted to sleep with me/have a threesome with us.

My wife kicked her out of the wedding. This was 4 years ago and still, to this day, she emails me asking me to see my penis.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men neither.
Stay and you'll notice it even here.

But I never got an email of an ex to see my willy again. A restaurant date proposition however, I got that many times, even after more than 10 years.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even though you married a liar, she is a loyal liar and I hope her possessive attitude pleases you.

What does your wife think of you accepting emails from her shameless ex-friend? That is dangerous behaviour if you have a jealous spouse.

ElGrandeChino

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even though you married a liar, she is a loyal liar and I hope her possessive attitude pleases you.

What does your wife think of you accepting emails from her shameless ex-friend? That is dangerous behaviour if you have a jealous spouse.

sheesh what a downer... its probally more that very few are good at estimating size.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm the women here seem to be dead on with peen estimating.
more than a few compare length of peen to length of hand.
is no rocket science.

is cocket science *snicker*

indieglow

Just Browsing
Media
My favorite joke:

Why do women have such poor depth perception?

Because all their lives they've been told that this (holds fingers 6 inches apart) is 9 inches.

Lol. So true....

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never run into anything that would make me think such a thing. The women in my life have been great estimators of length, width, time and even distance. That's just me. Maybe I missed something.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is no rocket science.

I would guess that the majority of women don't estimate penis length terribly well, but I have known some (who apparently are interested in the subject) to give a very close estimate based on comparison of penis length to the length of their hand and fingers. It wouldn't be hard for anyone to estimate relative size (whether a guy was bigger or smaller than a prior partner) on this basis and those who were interested in estimating absolute size could simply measure the length of their palm and outstretched middle finger and visually add or subtract an inch or so from that.

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say the estimating thing goes both ways. Each gender has its own strengths.

I'm a construction manager, and can pace out a room or lot to within 5%. On separate occasions I've found mistakes on surveys done by professional surveyors, by simply pacing out the perimiter of a property using the "referee pace", where the refs in football pace out yardage penalties.

I can guesstimate the volumn of a pile of sand, and yet I have no idea what 2 lbs of ground meat looks like. I'd be at a grocery store with my wife, and she'll tell me to grab a package of ground beef. I'd hold up a seran wrapped meat tray, and from 5 yards away she'll say, "nah, we don't need the 2 and a half pounder. Get something between 1 and a half to 2 pounds." Of course, you'll never find the amount that you want that's not covered in blood, so I'd hold up a 1.25 pounder, show it to her, and she'll say, "that's not enough. I said at least 1.5 pounds."

This, from the woman who can't tell the difference between a 16' or 18' long parking space, and therefore cannot parallel park in any space smaller than that meant for a tractor trailer.

Last edited:

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you're girlfriend, wife, etc tells you that one of their previous bf's, lovers, etc had a 9 inch penis, they're probably exaggerating.

For example, My penis is 6.5 inches. Nothing to really brag about. Before my wife and I got married, her and her best friend were talking about sex and my wife blurted out that I have a big penis. Her friend was curious, so asked, "How big?"

My wife told her 9 inches. This was a disaster. Her friend, who was also supposed to be her Maid of Honor at the wedding, kept emailing me, calling me, and wanting to hang out with me. She ended up coming clean to my wife that she wanted to sleep with me/have a threesome with us.

My wife kicked her out of the wedding. This was 4 years ago and still, to this day, she emails me asking me to see my penis.

generalized statement is generalizing.
ive measured all my exs, so i dont exaggerate.
good day. :)

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is no rocket science.

I have a 20 inch penis. It's true. You're a woman, you'll believe me, right?!

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife was talking about size a while back. And I told her I'm not that big. And she said yes you are! She said I'm like a large C cup when compairing breast size to penis size. Then she asked what my exact size is. I said 7" and she immediately said ugh ugh. No way. It's longer. I said no. She still didn't believe me. So after her shower she came to bed with a tape measure. Got me hard and with my cock laying on,my stomach measured. Lol. Tip to balls was over 8". She the said see! Way bigger than 7". I told her she was not measuring right and that wasn't good to say. Cuz she's always right!

Anyways I'm sure she tells her friends I've got 8+ inches. Oh well. Her friends are cute.

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally know what you're saying dude.

I think women's conception of size is based purely on what their boyfriends tell them, and that's not always honest measurement obviously.

A fine example is that penis siye preference chart released on the internet a couple years ago. Just looking at that chart is evidence enough that women have no concept of size at all (women will rank absolute monster cocks as more pleasureable than average sized ones, which, unless you have a cave for a vagina, is obviouslly not true).

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

trust me here, the maid of honour is a nutter. normal women don't do that shit. xx