Women have no sense of length

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Methinks men suffer from the same problem. Extreme rounding up or down seems to be an issue, especially for the mind. :sour:

"Oh noooo, am I too small? I am too small! Oh noooo"...... and..... "I am 11x7 fuckeah"

Also: guys suck at guessing jug size, dress size, shoe size, and pretty much any other size related to gifted clothing.

Last edited:

sub006

1st Like
Media
I'd say the estimating thing goes both ways. Each gender has its own strengths.

I'm a construction manager, and can pace out a room or lot to within 5%. On separate occasions I've found mistakes on surveys done by professional surveyors, by simply pacing out the perimiter of a property using the "referee pace", where the refs in football pace out yardage penalties.

I can guesstimate the volumn of a pile of sand, and yet I have no idea what 2 lbs of ground meat looks like. I'd be at a grocery store with my wife, and she'll tell me to grab a package of ground beef. I'd hold up a seran wrapped meat tray, and from 5 yards away she'll say, "nah, we don't need the 2 and a half pounder. Get something between 1 and a half to 2 pounds." Of course, you'll never find the amount that you want that's not covered in blood, so I'd hold up a 1.25 pounder, show it to her, and she'll say, "that's not enough. I said at least 1.5 pounds."

This, from the woman who can't tell the difference between a 16' or 18' long parking space, and therefore cannot parallel park in any space smaller than that meant for a tractor trailer.

She apears to be EXCELLENT in judging volumes of meat.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Methinks men suffer from the same problem. Extreme rounding up or down seems to be an issue, especially for the mind. :sour:

"Oh noooo, am I too small? I am too small! Oh noooo"...... and..... "I am 11x7 fuckeah"

Also: guys suck at guessing jug size, dress size, shoe size, and pretty much any other size related to gifted clothing.

That's pretty darn right on the money at least for me! I feel like I'm turning into James Bond by snooping around her clothes dresser when it's gift buying time. I don't get it...measuring is a part of my life...I can build and remodel walls, furniture, interior and exterior structures, replace electrical fittings, put in plumbing fixtures, stuff like that....but ask me her clothing sizes and I clam up like Forrest Gump on Jeopardy.

Now I feel like such a shit! :cry:

So I guess I better take the little lady out for dinner tonight to make up for it. :redface:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're girlfriend, wife, etc tells you that one of their previous bf's, lovers, etc had a 9 inch penis, they're probably exaggerating.

For example, My penis is 6.5 inches. Nothing to really brag about. Before my wife and I got married, her and her best friend were talking about sex and my wife blurted out that I have a big penis. Her friend was curious, so asked, "How big?"

My wife told her 9 inches. This was a disaster. Her friend, who was also supposed to be her Maid of Honor at the wedding, kept emailing me, calling me, and wanting to hang out with me. She ended up coming clean to my wife that she wanted to sleep with me/have a threesome with us.

My wife kicked her out of the wedding. This was 4 years ago and still, to this day, she emails me asking me to see my penis.

The one's that I've met are faily acurate. But I also believe that some women will lie to a man, just to stroke his ego. It's probably not a good practice to tell a guy he has a small dick right before sex.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at a swinger meet once and the gal only wanted to give me a handjob when she commented, "Wow! Your cock must be like 10"!" I really wanted to say "Yes!" but politely told her it was just shy of 9". She was a bit dumbfounded but still finished the job.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pretty much dead on the money when guessimating sizes.

It's a gift.
Don't hate me!:biggrin1::tongue:

Last edited:

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I'm pretty much dead on the money when guessimating sizes.

It's a gift.
Don't hate me!:biggrin1::tongue:

What she hasn't said is that she guesstimates using Stanley... Stanley the tape measure. He is contractor grade unit with 25' of extension to be extra-sure even dem big onez don't get away. :poke::wall:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What she hasn't said is that she guesstimates using Stanley... Stanley the tape measure. He is contractor grade unit with 25' of extension to be extra-sure even dem big onez don't get away. :poke::wall:

I like it when you poke at me, Ms.Moxie! :wink::biggrin1:

Do it again!

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Well this thread just ain't fair. Its not that "women" have no sense of length, nobody does really. Just try to look up at a tall building. Then try to guess how tall it is. Yup curve an all. :p

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She apears to be EXCELLENT in judging volumes of meat.

Haha, I wasn't even thinking of that. She's Only good with the ones shrink wrapped in the freezer, and thank God that doesn't include my meat.

It's really about what you're used to dealing with. She's good at calling shoe sizes (used to be a shoe sales clerk), and could tell you what size and width shoes you'd need to within 1/2 a size, just by looking, plus the brand too, for extra instep room or arch support.

Meanwhile, I'm good at guessing cup sizes, because I like boobies.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a 20 inch penis. It's true. You're a woman, you'll believe me, right?!

measured along the top, right over the glans, and back down the underside of ya peen?

i might believe you :tongue:

is my measurement method theory for all the guys claiming to be 12+ inches. more than 12 inches they twist the tape to form a Mobius Strip....

infinite penis length loop
*snickers*

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
measured along the top, right over the glans, and back down the underside of ya peen?

i might believe you :tongue:

is my measurement method theory for all the guys claiming to be 12+ inches. more than 12 inches they twist the tape to form a Mobius Strip....

infinite penis length loop
*snickers*
This won't do at all. I said I'm 20 inches. You should believe me! :tongue: My measurement method involves shrinking the cloth-tape measure in the wash, just before measuring - that's the accepted method.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This won't do at all. I said I'm 20 inches. You should believe me! :tongue: My measurement method involves shrinking the cloth-tape measure in the wash, just before measuring - that's the accepted method.

is better than shrinking your penis in the wash :eek:

3rd measurement theory

take a picture the penis in question.
use photo softeware to enlarge image of penis.
measure the altered image, scroll if you have to, to get an accurate length.

if cheating on girth, adjust the pixel ratio accordingly.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is better than shrinking your penis in the wash :eek:
Yeah, that happened once. You remove your penis, put it in the washing machine for a quick spin and...I don't talk about it.

3rd measurement theory

take a picture the penis in question.
use photo softeware to enlarge image of penis.
measure the altered image, scroll if you have to, to get an accurate length.

if cheating on girth, adjust the pixel ratio accordingly.
Shh! You're giving away trade-secrets!