Women, have you all had a big one

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BIGDICKSMALLBALLS, May 28, 2009.

1. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

ahhaha.. I like the guy who said that three of his pals are all 9" or over. In reality the odds of 3 random guys all being that size is astronomically low.

Reminds me of the woman here who said the last six guys she slept with had all been over 8"... IIRC we calculated the odds of that to (conservatively) be about one septillion to one, or something along those lines.

You guys should be playing the lottery!

2. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

It's bullshit, dude, as are 99% of the statements involving numbers here.

3. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, I think you are quite correct. Notice how both posters I have asked to elaborate on their statements are conspicously absent from this thread since my posts, I wonder why.......

#23 Attila the Hung, May 31, 2009
    Last edited: May 31, 2009
  4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know, Bonky. I think each person tends to attract to themselves people who are similar. Perhaps, if for many men a major part of their self-identity comes from how they feel about their penis, then perhaps many men with similar penises will attract (and be attracted to) very similar women. I think it must be much more complicated than a simple matter of odds.

5. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

So there's a secret "large penis pheromone" that people exude that secretly attracts them all to each other?

Prove it, and I'll believe it. In this culture at least it's fairly taboo for people to ask others how big their dicks are, so there would have to be another way of finding out.

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

I didn't say anything about pheromones. Nothing I said was unreasonable. Have you ever thought about the similarities and differences between those with whom you've had long-term relationships, and the similarities and differences between those with whom you've had regular casual encounters? I have found that when I observe the men my friends date or screw, or compare the men I've been with there's always a clear line of common denominators. They will always have a set of things in common which might not be immediately obvious. Men I choose always hate Cptain Kirk, as a weird example. I have a friend for whom it seems impossible to find a man who won't first steal from her, then physically abuse her, and then immediately contact her mother to tell her a mix of lies and deep secrets. You can't tell me that's not a strange sequence to have on constant repeat. I have a friend who is always drawn to women who at some point want to turn him into a hermit. All of these things have a lot to do with an individual's personality. I speculate that many men's personalities are directly affected by their relationships with their own penises. I think that there is a set of big penis personalitites, if you will, not big penis pheromones. If we tend as individuals to be attracted to only a given set of personalities, and if many men's personalities are impacted by their feelings about their dicks, then it might be one reason why some people go their whole sexual lives without ever experiencing a truly large cock, and some get a statistically improbable number. Maybe all those men have something in common besides their pricks, and maybe those women all have some things in common too. Some women have handled a lot of big dicks. Why does that bother you so much?

As for your last sentence regarding having to have a way to find out about the size of a man's penis ( I assume you mean before actually playing with it) where did I say anything about forehand knowledge? I have been with a few well-hung guys, but only with one did I know in advance. (He pressed it against me during a duet at a karaoke place on a date and it was unmistakable.) I can't speak for anyone else, but penis size is always a surprise to me. I never went looking for them, but I sure found plenty.

As I've said here many times, men with small and average dicks tend to (foolishly) avoid tall, curvy women believing they will not be able to fill them up as well as they could more petite women. For that you needn't take my word. You can check out measurection.com for yourself and see what some men with small and average penises have to say on the subject.

#26 AlteredEgo, May 31, 2009
    Last edited: May 31, 2009
  7. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

I'm not sure how that makes any logical connection to the argument. I said it's likely that all the numbers here are skewed, and that a woman having sex with X number of dudes, all of them huge, is highly UNlikely.

You then said something about the same types of people being attracted to one another or something, and Captain Kirk this and that.... and some other anecdotal stuff that wasn't very interesting. And I'm just wondering how that invalidates my argument that most of the numbers here are bullshit.

Hints? thx

8. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

Um.... let me take a wild guess and say: because actual research has to be backed up by empirical evidence and posts on the internet are... bull shit?

Just a guess.

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a big dick and I like big tits
    does that help?

10. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Alteredego has a good point. There are bound to be guys with big dicks that share a personality trait that a random girl might keep going for so she keeps ending up with better endowed men without realising why.

11. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

"Bound to be"? Like what exactly? Or is this pure meaningless vague speculation? Unless you can point to evidence of something, then ... well.. your words are content-free and should be treated thus.

12. Drifterwood

Gold Member

A couple of things.

I recall a survey which suggested that guys who consider themselves large, have around three times as many sexual partners as guys who consider themselves small or average. All of that is self certified as it were, but I think there is probably some truth in it.

Secondly, I haven't come across many women who didn't have at least some interest in trying a big cock, if only once just for the experience. Of course I tend to know mostly sexually liberated women.

So if you are talking about sexually liberated women it would stack up that most had had a biggish cock or bigger.

And?

13. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

well, I'd like to see a link to that survey because I can't seem to find it. "I think I read somewhere" ain't really good evidence. Don't mean to be a hardass, but the signal to noise ratio, especially here on LPSG, is so low that just the tiniest bit of real info would shed some light on this.

And keep in mind that, yeah, I don't disagree that women come across *a* big dick here and there in a statistical manner. People are saying that, for some weird reason, some women see big dick after big dick in a way that, statistically, would be essentially impossible.

14. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    I've only been with one large man, my current partner. All of the other men I've been with were average-ish.

downright small = micropenis
    average = 5.3 inches or thereabouts
    large = anything above average

I never encountered a micropenis.

15. pippi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For reference (and to think about propabilities of seeing 3 x 9" cocks):
    from this study: http://dfred.bol.ucla.edu/LeverFrede...tisfaction.pdf

16. Phallus

Phallus New Member

The simple fact is that anything much over 6" diameter and 8" length is statistically VERY rare.

People, males in particular, are generally full of sh*t. We all make big money, can bench press 315lbs for reps, drive expensive cars, are at least 6 feet tall, we all caught a fish "....THIS..... BIG", and yes we all have a massive penis... especially on the internet....jeez.

17. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    The truth is most women, at least the real ones, have only experienced one or 2 large dicks without actively seeking them out. I don't buy for a second that dudes with with big dicks go after a certain type of woman or vice versa. Yeah, there may be an instance or 2 where a guy who constantly thinks about his big cock, has loads of sexual confidence, and sleeps with more women. Also, I'm sure there's the guy with the small or average cock who has an unreasonable doubts about his size and thus his confidence, and sleeps with very few woman. But there are also small or average sized, confident, hornball dudes who bag tons of women and huge dicked shy guys who like the book worm types. Dick size, either small or big, is not a complex for most people...yes, maybe for the freaks and liars here and other such sites, but not for the general population. That also doesn't mean there can't be the lucky (or unlucky) woman who has slept with 5 9-inchers out of 6....people do win the lottery, it's just extremely rare.

18. lgej

lgej New Member

Questions...1. How long was the adjustment to your first when you were a virgin? Did it feel good immediately (hard to imagine)? 2. Were the others disappointments due to size, technique, personality, all, or some combination? Hopefully, you've still found some way to have sexual happiness in the last 48 years. You look like a lovely, bright and sincere person...very deserving of happiness.

19. lgej

lgej New Member

KC...you're a bright and perceptive guy. I agree with every word.

20. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Sorry, it was twice as many. Definitive Penis Size Survey Results see figure 11, someway down.

So if one in five men is endowed, but endowed men have twice as many partners, then the chance of having a well endowed fling is one in three. Three in a row is one in twenty seven, so not out of the question. Forgive me if my stats knowledge is shite. Their definition of endowed is over 7.3 x 5.9.

Draft saved Draft deleted