Women, have you all had a big one

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, I have a problem with the methodology of that statistical gathering. I think the dude's stat computation is fine, but he just ASKED a bunch of guys how big their dicks are and how many people they've slept with. For all we know the one result of that survey could be that men who lie about their dick length are also more likely to lie about the number of women they slept with. Which is at least as good a reading of that data as any.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Thing is Bonky, you allow a margin for error, rather than dismissing the whole thing. If you add to this, some/many women's inability to guess, or rather tendency to overexaggerate, you can still conclude that generally 25% of men have one cock dimension that is "big", not huge, just big.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure how you're getting your numbers other than pure speculation. There are statistical ways of correcting for bullshit in a self-reporting study, such as how the US Census bureau does it, but those are complex and rely on OTHER studies that aren't self-reporting. I saw no attempt at normalizing the stats in this study, and other than purely speculating, there are no ways of reinterpreting the data to make it more meaningful.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, it was twice as many. Definitive Penis Size Survey Results see figure 11, someway down.

So if one in five men is endowed, but endowed men have twice as many partners, then the chance of having a well endowed fling is one in three. Three in a row is one in twenty seven, so not out of the question. Forgive me if my stats knowledge is shite. Their definition of endowed is over 7.3 x 5.9.

The definition of endowed shows for me as 7.1 x 5.3?

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
A couple of things.

I recall a survey which suggested that guys who consider themselves large, have around three times as many sexual partners as guys who consider themselves small or average. All of that is self certified as it were, but I think there is probably some truth in it.

Add to that the fact that a lot of women, even those looking for a steady long term relationship, might also at some point in their lives have been looking for "a fuck" and fucked some confident guy with a big bulge in his pants even if they knew he wasn't relationship material.

I've definitely seen a TV show where women were chatting and most agreed that a big dick was a very good thing for a one night stand but most also agreed that they wouldn't want one in a life partner (some because of the extra risk of him straying, others because fucking a huge one could become hard work). Add to this the fact that hung guys are often not shy about showing it off. The one time I went to a nude bathing optional beach the few guys who stripped off all seemed to be at least 6" 'flacid'. The biggest hung friend of mine actually got arrested for indecent exposure after waving it at one too many groups of women while drunk.

Also, three women i've met through dating sites claim to have been contacted by guys who mailed them convincing pics of "10 inch" or bigger cocks, though none of them actually met the guys in question, who may have been exagerating anyway but I imagine this approach could work pretty well for some guys.

I think it's entirely possible that a relatively low number of very big guys has gotten around enough to skew the perspective of sexually liberated women.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best way to see this is with the impartial eye of nature, if nature really wanted, homo sapiens male would have over 7' in average, but clearly it seems that nature doesnt care much about penis size, in fact it would seem its moving the other side to small-medium, cause the ethnical groups that are majority in the homo sapiens (asian & indian) have the smallest ones according to research. the ones that have higher birth rates, than the groups with the biggest sizes (african & caucasian) and in the end is what nature wants from a species, high reproduction...

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Alastair Pisspoore

Account Disabled
Media
You know what makes me laugh......90% of women on this site report that their only experience with a large cock (or their largest ever) is their current partner or husband. Something tells me that women's judgement of size is partial towards the person they are currently dating.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lets see...HS boyfriend was 9". After that I have had a range of them but always preferred big. One guy in my 20's had a dick like a soda can, Im not kidding. It was HUGE, and I loved it!

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what makes me laugh......90% of women on this site report that their only experience with a large cock (or their largest ever) is their current partner or husband. Something tells me that women's judgement of size is partial towards the person they are currently dating.

Maybe its just when we find that big one, we hang on to it for dear life.:biggrin1:

Actually, our sex is better, because our relationship is better. The fact that he also is my biggest lover is just one more of many bonuses in our relationship.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe its just when we find that big one, we hang on to it for dear life.:biggrin1:

Actually, our sex is better, because our relationship is better. The fact that he also is my biggest lover is just one more of many bonuses in our relationship.

Aw. Love you, too, babe.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
7*6 really on to something, I believe.
Being in both the straight world and the "bi" world I have been in some odd friendships. I have seen this so often that I believe the confident hung guy (mixed with the curious, sexual open to her thoughts females) skew the size experience charts - they don't overlay with general population... because the endowed guys get a significantly larger number of partners it changes what should happen statistically... I would say, and have seen some studies and in reading sites like this, that if one guy in ten is large or bigger then in real life if a woman has slept with ten guys she has been with two large and one huge regardless of the odds against that.
The incidents that got me to think along lines of what 9*7 said is my numerous friendships with black guys. Almost to a friend, they all want at least one time to sleep with a white woman... if they are a Mandingo they go for it, if they are in normal range they don't even try telling me (yes, I have been close enough on three occassions to come right out and say something like, "come on Darryl, you got all these posters of white women in your locker and yet you have never even tried? Why?) that due to expectations that they don't meet they don't date white women.
Now I want to bring it all back to how I am convinced that women are so complex and evolved that I really believe that they could have had a mind blowing, pussy stretching experience in past and yet be perfectly and completely satisfied with a guy that is normally endowed. That is the leap I don't think guys are able to easily make. Also, due to guys inability to make that leap women are so often unclear in their responses (other than this site) always wanting to say "size does not matter" (a complete lie) or something like "a normal guy with skill is better than a big guy with no skill" (I believe women when they say this, but it also all but says that the best guy is a hugely endowed guy that knows how to use it).