Women:have you asked your partner how many sex partners they have had in the past?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by greatdickismydrug, Jun 29, 2009.

1. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

This is a question for the women out there inspired by a thread regarding a man asking a woman how many sexual partners she had in the past.

Have any of you women asked a partner how many previous sexual partners they have had in the past? If so why did you ask? and what was the response/result of you asking.

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I have asked, but I don't make a habit of it. I guess I should rephrase that. I used to ask when I was younger because I thought it mattered somehow, but now I realize that it doesn't so I don't ask. :tongue:

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

no.no.no.no.

that question is the relationship equivalent of suicide bomber. *shudder*
    violent and explosive:yup:

it's just not going to end well.

if asked the evil question i have been known to fake a seizure.

4. JLovesBig

JLovesBig New Member

I can count on one hand how many men I have been with, 3 before I was married, High School stupidity, My husband of 26 years (almost ex) and with my current "friend". Yes, I did ask how many partners he has had, it is all about being safe. I would not be with someone who had so many women that he couldnt keep track of them....I consider that a walking, talking STD!

5. scherzino

scherzino New Member

I have not asked the current guy I've been enjoying for the last month or so, but I sure have wondered..... but I figure, if we continue, it'll come up sometime in a much more natural way than me just asking outright. :)

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, I asked because he asked me first. This was many moons ago. I was young and stupid and made the mistake of telling the truth, 6. He freaked out on me like I was the Whore of Babylon. I was his 2nd. To be fair he was a devout Catholic and I really should have known better.

:eek: Oooo, I can't even fake an orgasm, :redface: how do you fake a seizure? I am so curious, do you have a YouTube video of this? :confused:

I think women don't usually ask this question because:
    A) We don't really want to know.
    B) We don't care.
    C) There's a double standard. Everyone knows it's allegedly great if a guy has had a lot of partners. However, if a woman has been with more than her current partner she's labeled a whore or a slut. :mad: :irked:

7. MickeyLee

Gold Member

see that's the problem... if i'm dumb enough to ask i would be expected to answer the same question. umm not happening.

kinda the same as faking an orgasm.... lots of limbs flailing, eyes rolling back in your head. much carrying on. drool is a nice little bonus effect if you're not parched.

speaking in tongues is over-selling it either way.

if i wasn't slutty i would be as good :biggrin1:

women have called me a misogynistic cunt or bastard.
    haven't slept with enough men to know how they would react.

#7 MickeyLee, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  8. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

How so? If he's STD-free right now, then how many partners he'd had wouldn't affect that. Unless it's about more than STDs.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought the same thing about STDs. I've had about 100-150 partners by the way, and not one STD ever!

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Yeah i always ask. I know most people have had more partners then i have so i always expect them to have more, plus i think it is important to know.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

it's not something i usually ask.
    unless i suspect a virgin.
    or that there's a comically HUGE number.

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

when my wife was my gf, she asked "how many women have you had?" when I told her the answer, she immediately asked, "if I had ever been in love?" I told her the answer, and she asked, "do you love me? cuz I love you." "have you heard all of this before?"

13. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

You guys beat me to it. This makes no sense. My one friend who has genital Herpes contracted it by her husband from oral sex. They married young and neither had many partners.

14. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    i typically never ask and don't offer that info.

current partner though, we went for comprehensive STD testing together and discussed number of partners quite frankly. easy with him. great guy, no judgments at all.

15. dolfette

Gold Member

i'd rather be with a clued up tart than a clueless monk.
    some of the sluttiest guys i know are the best when it comes to using rubbers and getting tested.
    often it seems to be the guys who've only had a handful of partners who are reckless.

16. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

I have asked in the past. I was young and dumb then. Now that I am older, I found out that all of that is better left unsaid.
    I have had men feel the need to tell me without my asking. Sometimes I wonder if they are just bragging or to see what my reaction would be.

17. Sassy

Sassy Member

I'm less concerned with the number, than with the safety, etc.

What is that quote - something along the lines of "Men have had half the number that they say; women have had twice as many"?

Draft saved Draft deleted