Women have you ever cheated before?

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently read that more women cheat these days than men. It doesn't surprise me. Back in the day it wasn't as common for women to cheat, it was usually always the guy you heard about cheating but now women cheating is everywhere. Plenty of movies have been made based on women cheating, including the new valentine's day movie. So I was just curious to ask here, have any of you women ever cheated on your boyfriend/husband and if so was there a reason behind cheating and if there was, what was it?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes. I've cheated. Not on my current partner and not since I was a lot younger - but yeah - I cheated a fair bit in my late teens and early twenties. More than I was cheated on - though that happened too.

I don't think I was big or clever for behaving that way - it mostly came of being besotted with some guy or other who didn't want a relationship, so I'd go out with someone else and fuck the guy I was besotted with.

Now I have someone I'm besotted with who's also besotted with me monogamy's a breeze. :smile:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
No woman will admit to this....

I'm most definately a woman and will admit to it....several times over infact!!

Its a load of **** that more women cheat than men.....in the job i do 99% of the guys who i see are married.I also go to swingers parties and all but one guy is married and none go along with their wife.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have never cheated. If I was in a monogamus relationship.

Normally I am in open relationships and never lie if asked if i have slept with another, usually Isay something up front that something may be in the works.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never cheated and never would. When I'm in love with someone, I just can't see myself with someone else and I wouldn't want to let alone think about doing it.

D_Letha Weapons

Experimental Member
Media
I've never cheated. I dated a guy for three years who lived in Ireland and I lived here, and I was totally faithful the entire time. Towards the end, I fell for someone else, but I broke it off weeks before I ever touched that other person. Why cheat? Just end it and be able to live your life openly. Of course, all of this is coming from someone who has never been married, but even so I can't ever see myself being unfaithful. I know how badly it hurts.

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Its a load of **** that more women cheat than men.....in the job i do 99% of the guys who i see are married.I also go to swingers parties and all but one guy is married and none go along with their wife.

I bet most of those men you see have/had wives cheating on them. 50/50

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cheated on a boyfriend in high school but that's about it. I'm careful about getting into exclusive relationships if I'm not certain I am ready to be monogomous but, if I do, exclusive it is. I was in a sexless marriage for a long time - sex about 1-2 times a year and I never cheated on my husband. I ended my marriage before straying.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

To be fair, I could say that 80% of the women I have been with were cheating. But then, like you, I tend to be in situations where I meet people who are out for that purpose. We can't extrapolate our experience to the general population.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I bet most of those men you see have/had wives cheating on them. 50/50

Hmmm i'm not sure.The reason why 5 of the guys see me is because their wives are just not interested in sex due to childbirth (though the child is now 5) exhausted after work due to the job she does,one is ill and her meds affect libido.

One guy has a wife who is dying slowly but thankfully not painfully.

The other guys say that they do have sex with their wives but they have a much higher sex drive than the wife does,some admit that they felt rather than go and have an affair and let feelings become involved they would rather visit me as they don't see it as cheating.I do though.

I have a fantastic sex life with my o/h,it is everything i hoped for BUT i do what i do because i can.Sad excuse i know but it's true.I also have a fantastic lifestyle due to it where as before i had a very good lifestyle.

I would DIE of despair if any of my 5 daughters did this though or my son for that matter.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
To be fair, I could say that 80% of the women I have been with were cheating. But then, like you, I tend to be in situations where I meet people who are out for that purpose. We can't extrapolate our experience to the general population.

True but the general population are at it.I never asked for married/attached people to visit me.Though singletons do visit many more are married/attached.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends. What's considered cheating? I've never cheated in an exclusive relationship in terms of sex but I did get drunk at some point and ended up kissing another guy. If that's considered cheating then I guess I have. But then again I've only ever had one proper exclusive relationship.

After that I've dated, even long term dating lol and I've never not juggled, but it's not considered cheating because I tell all the guys I'm with that I'm single (which is a fact).

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once and that was a week or so after meeting my husband. I immediately left the person I had been with for seven years. It was extremely emotional for everyone and I would never do it again. So painful! Why did I do it? I didn't plan it, but could not deny what I felt for him. He was so very different than anyone I had ever met and I was totally enthralled. It was many years ago and I have never looked back.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pretty much have open relationships, which makes whatever not cheating - at least on my end. Only issue I have encountered is when the side piece attempts to break up the primary, but I'm confident in kicking their ass to the curb. :yup:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Like others have said, I'd rather end a relationship honestly than cheat. Luckily, I prefer open relationships, and let my partners know and discuss relationship dynamics soon after we start dating. That way, no need to cheat. Each of my partners knows and accepts my relationships with others. If I wanted to start a new relationship, I just ask.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only cheated once... well... Does it count as more than one if you were cheating on on person multiple times?

love2suckcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeah I have. I was with my ex for 12 years on and off (mostly on though) and we lived tgether mst of the time. Initially he traveled out of the country at least half of the year and I had a high sex drive. I always had a fuck buddy or two around. Then, when he changed jbs and was home it was because sex with him gt to be so boring and formulaic no matter what I tried. I always told the guys up front that I lived with my boyfriend and we weren't there to 'date' as in have a relationship but for sex.