Women have you ever cheated before?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never cheated but my ex cheated on me. You can't have it both ways. You can't say you love someone and want to be with them forever and fuck someone else. To me it's cheating multiple times eventhough your fucking the same person. I never wanted an open relationship with that person and was committed. Lesson learned. If you explicitly tell me you want to be in an open relationship then thats fine. I don't like lying and I don't like when others aren't open and honest.

She really hurt you. :frown1: If I could have his permission, I would have sex with another guy. Not often or possibly even more than one person. For me, there is a big difference between being in love and just wanting to explore what it would be like with someone else I felt comfortable with. I don't know how I would actually feel afterwards. Great fan:biggrin1:tasy though.

SandyLuvs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a woman and I'll admit I've cheated. In fact before I got married I cheated in nearly every relationship I had. I also ended them all, but only after the fact.

I think cheating is wrong, do now and did then, but it never stopped me.
Why did I cheat? Because I could..because i was bored..because they weren't paying me enough attention..because I was horny..because I was drunk..
Mostly? because I'm greedy...I like cock and I like a lot of it and if my BF/SO wasn't keeping me happy in the bedroom, I'd stray..

Now I'm much older, I'm divorced, and my next relationship will be the right one and I won't feel the need to cheat. Until I find the right relationship, now that I'm all grown up (ha) I just don't get into the commitment thing. That way nobody expects exclusivity and nobody gets hurt..

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have -never- cheated in my life. In past relationships, I have been tempted to, but that was more because the relationship was bad than anything. I ended those relationships before being with another man. But now, I'm in the best relationship I've ever experienced in my entire life. I haven't even THOUGHT about other men in that way. Zero desire to be with anyone else.

So, no desire to be with me?
Gods! That just makes me feel like chopped liver!
My heart, torn asunder, ripped from my rib-cage, crushed, and, now stepped on. Nothing left to live for now... Oh, damn... where's the "delete character" button on this game called "real life"?

imminda

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a long term thing, 11 years, and cheated. It was never about anything but lust for the other guy (there was one guy, multiple times :) ). However, early on, I found my SO had cheated on me. In hindsight, I should have left then, but was too complacent, lazy, etc. So by the end of our relationship, we were like the other poster, siblings in bed.

Although I was the side piece for guys who were cheating, both before and after that LT relationship. I can definitely see how those flings affected my thinking. Even now, I have my eye on 2 guys, one is married, one not. And it's the married one that is sending the most signals. So ...

.... my next relationship will be the right one and I won't feel the need to cheat. Until I find the right relationship, now that I'm all grown up (ha) I just don't get into the commitment thing. That way nobody expects exclusivity and nobody gets hurt..