Women, have you ever left (or chose to be with) a man solely for his penis size?

SexyLeslie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I had a boyfriend at Grad school who I didn't really care for except that he had a huge cock and balls. I suppose I just used him as a boy toy or sex object, all I know is that I could get enough of his big cock.

We, at some point, had a threesome with a girlfriend of mine and I watched him fuck her until she couldn't stand it anymore. She was screaming, cumming, crying and begging him to stop. I found it very sexy. Funnily enough, after we split up she became his girlfriend for the very same reason I did.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I've been with men based on their size. I was spoiled this year by having amazing sex with guys who are well endowed. Now that I've had that...having sex with average sized guys just doesn't do it for me. I do not orgasm from intercourse with average sized guys. It's a waste of time. I have tried a few times...and it's just disappointing. I love big cocks! Say it loud! Say it PROUD!

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
^^ LOL Leslie... ok on to my own story

I'm currently with a girl who basically broke up with her ex and got with me because, the dude had erectile difficulties. Just go give a little background story to how I know this, well, let's just say that my girl while she was with her dude publicly advertised as much as she could how awesome she found that her bf had a 9 inch cock. Thing is, she was enamoured with his penis before actually meeting him in person, since they actually met on Skype, aswell as the fact that he was in Portugal, and her, Florida.

So dude eventually flies to Florida and pays her a visit, and the sexual chemistry is non-existant. The guy can not get anything beyond a semi erection or had a very debilating 'spongy soft' feeling to his erections even when fully hard...according to her, it was like having sex with a ''water baloon''. He also had problems or an inability to ejaculate which she found odd. Add that to the fact that he displayed alot of social faux pas and other awkward behaviours. Basically she decided to never again to ever be with someone off the internet.

Now this girl gave me her laptop as a present when she bought a newer model, and since she's quite the noob when it comes to all things computer related, all her chat logs were intact, and I perchance came across one convo where she was gushing to a friend about how she cant wait to idealize his huge 9 incher and so on. (This was all before the eventually dissapointing visit). Reading that really turned me off to her, since she guilt tripped (crying, silent treatment, etc) me several times in our relationship for catching me objectifying TnA on more than an occasion when she's done the very same thing. When I made that point she states the difference between the two is that she was idealizing/objectifying someone she loved, while I was objectifying random women bla bla.

She also contradicts herself on several facts regarding her preferences. She states that she has actally no preference, and that as long as its not small (under 6 inches) she will not have a problem, and infact, that her best and most consistent lover was a dude who had a penis that was right on the 6 inch mark. Prior to the hung ex, she briefly dated a 6'7" dude who was also within the 9 inch range and he too was according to her one of her worst lovers, being quite mechanical in bed as well as his dimensions being uncomfortable to her. (I'm assuming he was quite girthy, though she claims his girth wasnt any bigger than mine).

She also dated a fellow who was no more than 5 inches erect and she claimed that his dick was practically "useless" even though he had good rhthym and staying power.

Anyways, my qualms are quite pathetic and lame, but here goes...

I am above average... ranging from 7" to just under 7.5" on a good day, with an average girth of 5.25"-5.5". What sets me (for good or bad) apart is that my flaccid penis is ridicilously 'show-ery' lol. 6 inches on a warm day and thus, I always get this nagging suspicion that people expect it to be alot bigger erect when they see it soft. Add to the fact that I have a small frame, (5'10 with a 30 inch waist and 140 lbs) and my dimensions seems even more flattering, relatively speaking.

Then why is it that she has never idealized my cock? Why hasnt she bragged or boasted about it to her friends the way she did her ex's? She reassures me all the time that she loves my penis more than any other that she's seen...that she loves it's ''girthyness'' (which I find to be weird since I'm surely more impressive lengthwise). When I mustered the courage to ask her this directly, she said that she'd feel stupid bragging about my dick after she went on and on and on about her ex's, and does not want to be seen as a size queen, nor would it be seen as 'sincere' (who would boast about a 7 incher when they were boasting left right and centre about her ex's 9"?)

I have a hard, rigid cock, a slight upward bend that massages the pussy, a fat mushroom head that scrapes and drags on the g'spot...can maintain a hard-on for hours on end, and bust a massive load when I cum, all qualities that I'm sure make my dick quite desirable, enjoyable and worth bragging over! So what's goin' on...

I have this nagging suspicion that she's patronizing me, that she is in fact a closeted size queen, and that had her ex had no ED, that she would have stayed with him, if only for sexual purposes.

What do the folks on lpsg feel about my dilemma, or if I'm overanalyzing the whole dick thing? (This is the first time I find myself obsess over something like this, and trust me, it's eating me up inside since I love this woman, and yet, I dont know if my fragile ego can overcome the whole penis thing.

Last edited:

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sometimes i wonder if my girl only stays with me because she likes my size.....

.....what am i saying...... it must be more than that

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
she had her experiences with him.
she chose you over him. you have nothing to worry about.

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wouldnt say you are being immature.
its a legitimate concern.
i think the problem stems from the fact that you arent as big as the ex.
i think you should start listenning to what your girl is saying. if she says she loves your dick then start believing her!
you cant change the past and you cant be bigger than her exs but its clear she still wants you and loves your cock.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never left nor decided to be with someone due to their penis size.

As for your current situation, all you can do is choose to believe her or move on. Would you really want someone to be with you just for your penis?

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
Yes and yes.
Damn it hilaire... I know I am. I'm beginning to loathe myself for feeling jealous, turned off sexually (fueled by the jealousy) and just plain ole' insecure.

submissive83, believe me, had it been that simple I would have moved on...but I actually love this gal, and if anything I feel pathetic, but I can't help how this makes me feel. For feeling like that, I am to blame, but she too isnt blameless, because she has given me so many contradictory answers to my simple inquiries that I have lost faith in getting a sincere, clear cut answer from her and have kept this insecurity and feelings of betrayal to myself now, and it will affect our sex lives if I dont do anything about it.

I really need help and reassurance, and its really tragic that I can no longer go to my woman for it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never left or stayed with a guy because of penis size, although I have stayed longer with a guy I knew I should break up with because the sex was still good. Those guys had average size penises, not large ones.

I think you're overthinking the whole thing. She's with you now.

From my experiences, having a big dick doesn't make a man a good lover and I'd rather be with a good lover than a guy who just has a big dick. The other two endowed men I've been with other than TheBF were not good lovers. One even told me that he knew that he wasn't a good lover once, which was awkward and uncomfortable because he was right. He did not say it expecting me to contradict him, more like he was just stating a fact. There are two other men other than TheBF that I would consider to be great lovers were not well endowed.

Size queens do exist and some women do enjoy sex with larger men a lot more, but they definitely aren't the majority of women. You will find a lot of size queens here, since this is LPSG, but in general, men are far more obsessed with penis size than women are in general.

I mean, if penis size was REALLY that important to her, would she have ever gone out with you? Wouldn't she have just looked for another 9" guy? (You are over average BTW. 5.5" is average penis length.)

I thought that your doubts stemmed from snooping and reading her chat logs. She could have felt differently in the past than she does now, which is the reason why she tells you things that are different from what she wrote before.

Maybe having sex with you makes her realize that a larger penis isn't better and she's being totally honest with you, when before she met you she thought something different because she hadn't had the experiences that would make her change her opinions yet. For example, friend of mine told me that the only time she's ever discussed penis size was after she dated one man who was well-endowed and the next man she was dating was average size. Because of her lack of experience, she was concerned that sex wouldn't be as pleasurable with the smaller man, but she told me that after they started having sex, she discovered that her worries were totally unfounded. Sex was as enjoyable to her.

Or, what she said also might not have been the whole truth when she was writing to other people in those chat logs and there were other motivations involved when she wrote what she wrote. Maybe she felt self-conscious about having met someone on the internet and she was getting skepticism from her friends, so to overcompensate and make the entire thing "look better" she felt the need to boast about him, to "explain" why her internet hookup was "good". Maybe she doesn't feel the need to do that with you. The reasons for being with you are obvious and she isn't getting any negative feedback that makes her feel like she needs to convince anyone that this relationship with you is a good idea.

Regardless, being neurotic about this whole thing will only ruin your relationship and make both of you miserable. I've been with a man whom I was absolutely crazy about who ruined our relationship with his self-doubts and his refusal to believe that I was crazy about him. Ironically, ultimately that's what broke us up, the way that his insecurities made him behave. It was tragic because we could have been really happy together and he broke my heart. Don't do that. If you're happy, just BE HAPPY. Don't ruin it!

Last edited:

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never left nor decided to be with someone due to their penis size.

As for your current situation, all you can do is choose to believe her or move on. Would you really want someone to be with you just for your penis?

Exactly:smile:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing that gets me is that she says when she was worshipping his cock that was someone she "loved" whereas when you glorify T&A that's random people...

Maybe I'm being semantic but I don't think she loved someone she had never met. And if she did then she fell out of love with him really quickly if she only had sex with him once.

But anyway...

The only thing stopping you from being happy/secure is yourself. Don't think negative thoughts and just try and keep a clear mind as opposed to a mind filled with negative thoughts about your body.

Everyone has hang ups and things they don't like. The happy people are the ones who learn to accept them. The unhappy people are the ones who let tiny imperfections have a massive impact on their lives.

There is a metaphysical element to relationships which is more rewarding and longer lasting than the physical element. Anyone can fuck but it takes a special combination of people to have a real bond.

Also if it helps, I was actually "left" for a man who was impotent (couldn't get an erection). Her loss though :tongue:

Really though, if you get to the point where a woman is really in love with you then it doesn't matter how big or small your cock is.

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for the awesome answers Petite and Incocknito.

You're quite the psychic Petite, one particular conversation with her had her admit that she idealized his penis not at all because it was impressive visually, rather, because even while the relationship was long distance she had her nagging doubts that something was 'off' about the ex's behaviour/personality. She tried to peg the doubts on the fact that he was Portuguese and perhaps, that European guys are just weird with certain things, lol. In a way, she was overcompensating for his complete lack of sex appeal and since he was also obsessed with his cock size, she was just feeding his ego and playing the people pleaser role. Things would be dandy if she was consistent though and not contradicted herself literally on the next breath, by then stating something like, "I wanted to make him seem manlier in my mind, since he was alread turning me off with some of his behaviour, and the only way I could do it was to objectify his cock." I recall feeling extremely turned off by that statement.

Then again, the doubts and insecurities do creep into my mind and I hate feeling that way (subconsciously it turns into bitterness and resentment I gess... and it was really just reading what she had to say to her friend, reducing the expectation of sexual fulfilment solely to the fact that he was packing way more than the average.

I will re-read your post Petite, anytime I feel insecure and resentful, because it has reassured me way better than my girlfriend ever has (and I blame that on the fact that she isnt as aware of her own sexuality or its intricacies).

Last edited:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Fuck dude, I’m in love with you;

“ … I am above average... ranging from 7" to just under 7.5" on a good day, with an average girth of 5.25"-5.5". … I have a small frame … a hard, rigid cock, a slight upward bend that massages the pussy, a fat mushroom head that scrapes and drags on the g'spot...can maintain a hard-on for hours on end, and bust a massive load when I cum, …

… but, alas, you are straight and obviously nuts about this girl.

And who knows what to make of your dilemma. She likes you; it’s obvious, but you failed to discuss the important parts. Are we to understand that you and this girl are a relatively new thing? Has she been doing stuff with other guys since you hooked up? What kind of understand, if any, have you made? Are you supposed to be dating, fuck buddies, what?

Also, you talk a lot about your equipment – don’t get me wrong, I like reading about your equipment – but if you want to know how she feels about you, maybe pay attention to how she apparently feels when “she feels you.” Whether you share any nitty-gritty with us is a separate matter. Does she orgasm with you? Does she multiple orgasm with you? Does she moan – if she seems like the moaning type? Are you all over each other’s bodies? Does she want to do it with you? Have you caught her checking you out?

Then there’s something of a time frame issue I don’t quite have right. Aside from your outrageous willingness to invade her privacy by snooping around her old laptop, did I understand she gave it to you after she got a new one? So how long were the two of you messing around while she was being naively indiscrete about her interests with others on the computer you now have? Was she noddling about these other dudes after the two of you really got in to it?

How do you know she’s not talking the talk about you with her friends right now on the new laptop – not that I suggest you should sneak a peak on that one.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Damn it hilaire... I know I am. I'm beginning to loathe myself for feeling jealous, turned off sexually (fueled by the jealousy) and just plain ole' insecure.

submissive83, believe me, had it been that simple I would have moved on...but I actually love this gal, and if anything I feel pathetic, but I can't help how this makes me feel. For feeling like that, I am to blame, but she too isnt blameless, because she has given me so many contradictory answers to my simple inquiries that I have lost faith in getting a sincere, clear cut answer from her and have kept this insecurity and feelings of betrayal to myself now, and it will affect our sex lives if I dont do anything about it.

I really need help and reassurance, and its really tragic that I can no longer go to my woman for it.

Why are you loathing yourself? It sounds like you've created a self perpetuating feedback loop of negative thinking which I'd hazard to guess you're probably enjoying or you wouldn't have constructed it.

People don't do things they don't want to do, and they don't compel themselves to think things they don't want to think (except when they have a genuine mental illness), so all this bullshit running around in your head is stuff you enjoy thinking and enjoy torturing yourself and possibly those around you with.

Your penis size, and whether or not your partner objectifies you for it is so totally irrelevant (in the grand scheme of things) to being a happy person that allowing obsession about it to infect your peace of mind or quality of life is virtually laughable. You don't have a problem, you are creating a problem for yourself.

It's as simple as saying, "I don't have to sweat this bullshit, some people have real problems, I'm lucky I don't have them too, I love my life."

And just keep saying that to yourself instead of fixating on this non-issue.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I've been with men based on their size. I was spoiled this year by having amazing sex with guys who are well endowed. Now that I've had that...having sex with average sized guys just doesn't do it for me. I do not orgasm from intercourse with average sized guys. It's a waste of time. I have tried a few times...and it's just disappointing. I love big cocks! Say it loud! Say it PROUD!

I like your philosphy :biggrin1: