Women, have you ever left (or chose to be with) a man solely for his penis size?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I have this nagging suspicion that she's patronizing me, that she is in fact a closeted size queen, and that had her ex had no ED, that she would have stayed with him, if only for sexual purposes.

She's probably not going to leave you just for a bigger dick, most people don't do that. But most likely if presented with an man of looks and personality equal to yours who also had a larger dick, she would probably leave you for him. If she doesnt' find that person, then she probably won't leave you.

I have never left nor decided to be with someone due to their penis size.

As for your current situation, all you can do is choose to believe her or move on. Would you really want someone to be with you just for your penis?

How is being with someone for their penis size different from being with someone for their personality or money?

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
because she has given me so many contradictory answers to my simple inquiries that I have lost faith in getting a sincere, clear cut answer from her and have kept this insecurity and feelings of betrayal to myself now, and it will affect our sex lives if I dont do anything about it.

This is a major red flag in my eyes, your relationship with this girl is heading down the shitter unless you start making it very clear to her that unless she gives you some straight answers your relationship will not last. Communication, honesty and a willingness to discuss such matters in a mature adult manner are what help make a relationship last, if you two can`t do that I say move on. BTW, if you don`t mind me asking how old are you and how old is the GF?

I really need help and reassurance, and its really tragic that I can no longer go to my woman for it.

This speaks volumes in itself, can I ask you what is it about this girl that makes you say you love her? How long have you two been together? answering these will help me and others give you the right advice if you want it.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
How is being with someone for their penis size different from being with someone for their personality or money?

None of those things are alike, being with someone solely for any one of them implies totally different things about the reasons why you are with them and what kind of person you are.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope.

I like a big cock, but I won't dump a guy for a little one.

I will, however, drop him like fresh nuclear waste if he's abusive or stupid.

Sorry, dumb guys with huge ones! It's like Ron White says: You can have surgery to fix your outside for your true love, but You Can't Fix Stupid!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope.

I like a big cock, but I won't dump a guy for a little one.

I will, however, drop him like fresh nuclear waste if he's abusive or stupid.

Sorry, dumb guys with huge ones! It's like Ron White says: You can have surgery to fix your outside for your true love, but You Can't Fix Stupid!

Do you mean stupid like he's not very smart or stupid like stupid jerk? Personally I can deal with a lot as long as he's not a stupid jerk:biggrin1: We can work together to be smarter. Personality is way more important than their penis. I kind of like shy guys, they always seem to be the sweetest:biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Molec, she seems incapable of giving you straight answers. This is much more worrying than whether or not your penis is enough for her.

If you cannot go to her for support and reassurance she is not 'your woman'. She is just someone you are being intimate with. Distance yourself for your own emotional well-being.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Do you mean stupid like he's not very smart or stupid like stupid jerk? Personally I can deal with a lot as long as he's not a stupid jerk:biggrin1: We can work together to be smarter. Personality is way more important than their penis. I kind of like shy guys, they always seem to be the sweetest:biggrin1:

Ah your seraphic influence on this place is so gladdening, thanks :wink:

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks Chase, hilaire and others for your insight so far...to fill in some missing details, I'm 24, she's 21... we've been together 8 months officially, but only got serious this summer. Before getting together we were good friends, and I knew of the ex bf.

The laptop (which Im using as we speak) was given to me about 2 weeks ago and I came across the old chat logs within the first few days lol. I've been hurt by them since and no, I'm not a masochist I would love for my insecurities to just go out the window and at times I wish I never came across those damn chat logs (ignorance is bliss).

The worst part is when I approach her, hurt...she gives me contradictory and weird answers. I chalked it up to her not knowing her body or what she wants all that well, because if I were to believe her, she has never orgasmed (except for a few accidental and random times) before me, and she does so with me because of the sexual chemistry we have.

OK I feel weird describing our sexual dynamic, but here goes...Im quite perverted and am very visual oriented. I can come just by her spreading her legs and exposing her sweet pussy. I like her pussy so much that I eat it out for my own damn selfish enjoyment and not to 'give pleasure' to her. I'm rough and quite dominating in bed, and she's described sexcapades with me as being akin to "the last conjugal visit to a death row inmate before he gets the chair".

As for her, she into a combination of rape fantasies and voyeurism. Actually she's the masochist not me, because she once tearfully admitted that she gets off from masturbating only by imagining me rape or molest some random girl. All her life, she's only orgasmed from masturbation and really felt like she messed herself up by masturbating so much that she can no longer get off from straight sex..like her wiring is permanently damaged or something...that is, until I came along.

She also finds me to be extremely handsome and sexy; according to her what is especially appealing about me is how I combine good looks with borderline creepy pervertedness LOL. All her life she's been accustomed to good looking guys being extremely bad in bed since somehow they lacked the 'hunger' (her words) that say, a creepy horny truck driver jacking off at some pitstop has. I guess she felt that good looking guys expect to be pleased, and also arent impressed by sex since they have it thrown at them. These are all her words.

Our sex life is very good (she's my best that's for sure) and she's willing to do anything I ask her to, and I cant get over her body. The first time we did it, it was like a marathon session and I must have come atleast 4 or 5 times over a span of a whole night (till sunrise, and yes there were rest periods in between). It's been 8 months now and we still have sex on a daily basis except when we're at her parents.

Now here is the problem. She tends to be a people pleaser, and I know that she isnt as sexual a person as I am to begin with, that she would stay with someone she loves even if that person wasnt her sexual ideal, and that my big suspicion is that she created this whole 'perfect sexual dynamic' impression solely to please and stroke my ego. I want to know the truth, but when I call her out on her contradictions, she gets all teary eyed, claims she cant really explain it (when she's quite able to explain other things oh so well with her extensive vocabulary).

Another thing that I failed to add is that she, unfortunately has a methadone addiction and apparently, it messes up with long term memory and does make her confused, which is what she claims causes her to give me contradictory answers, but Im not feeling 'right' about that excuse...I dont like her abusing prescription drugs to begin with, and now that she uses it as an excuse Im sensing the desperation in her and that perhaps the truth will not come out of her since she fears that I will leave her. (Not going to happen)

Last edited:

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
Molec, she seems incapable of giving you straight answers. This is much more worrying than whether or not your penis is enough for her.

If you cannot go to her for support and reassurance she is not 'your woman'. She is just someone you are being intimate with. Distance yourself for your own emotional well-being.

I told her this...and I'm on the verge of distancing myself emotionally because her behaviour and response to my requests for honesty and reassurance is way more disturbing than the chat logs themselves, WAY MORE...

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

"Ignorant" is what I meant. Ignorant and unwilling to see ignorance as a fault.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You seem to have a contradiction and straight answer problem yourself, if you're going to be throwing those stones. You've contradicted yourself a few times just in this thread. I don't see how you can be so critical of this behavior in her when you seem to be just as ambiguous yourself. Personally I don't think it's unforgivable to be ambiguous, I think it's just human nature, but since you've taken the stance that you can't tolerate it in her, I think you need to recognize that you're no less ambiguous in how you answer questions yourself and re-evaluate what you're judging her about.

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

Account Disabled
Media
You seem to have a contradiction and straight answer problem yourself, if you're going to be throwing those stones. You've contradicted yourself a few times just in this thread. I don't see how you can be so critical of this behavior in her when you seem to be just as ambiguous yourself. Personally I don't think it's unforgivable to be ambiguous, I think it's just human nature, but since you've taken the stance that you can't tolerate it in her, I think you need to recognize that you're no less ambiguous in how you answer questions yourself and re-evaluate what you're judging her about.

Please elaborate on how I have contradicted myself or have been ambiguous?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know what petite is referring to, but it's true that nobody is the perfect partner, including you. I think you need to be grateful for what she does provide to you even if you cannot count on her for everything you need in an ideal relationship. Set her free to see others and set yourself free too. But do not stop seeing her. Just depend on her less for things she can't do.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
She's probably not going to leave you just for a bigger dick, most people don't do that. But most likely if presented with an man of looks and personality equal to yours who also had a larger dick, she would probably leave you for him. If she doesnt' find that person, then she probably won't leave you.

If this is true then he should either fuck her and enjoy the ride, or leave now.

I have a problem with the "she's with you now, what's the problem?". Well frankly it doesn't mean much unless she's been with you for a considerable amount of time. The person's attitude to "dating" is more relevant than the fact that a couple of people happen to be fucking right now.

I have just heard too many people talking about past relationships and saying that the sex was lousy. Well, what if that guy had asked about his concerns here while they were still together and everyone said, "well, she's with you now, what's your problem?"

If your lovemaking isn't reassuring you that there isn't a problem, then there is, and I wouldn't believe what anyone else says. The lack of reassurance from the sex may of course be your fault, not hers. I would advise that you have sex with your heart and soul and if you're not both lying there afterwards thinking, Holy Moley, then you have a problem.

Unknown_User1

Just Browsing
Media
It's really shallow to want to stay with someone because of the size of their dong. I like big butt women (the kind the stick a foot off their back), but that is not a thing that determines the type of woman I look for. I like pretty and smart woman...big butts are a bonus for me.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's really shallow to want to stay with someone because of the size of their dong. I like big butt women (the kind the stick a foot off their back), but that is not a thing that determines the type of woman I look for. I like pretty and smart woman...big butts are a bonus for me.

A gorgeous ass, great tits, a washboard stomach, etc are mostly cosmetic. When someone's got something special going on between their legs. and it's damned near irreplaceable (or so I thought at the time), it's only in hindsight do you realize the great, ridiculous extent to which you'd go to keep it. My ex had this magical almost goddess-like vagina. Google the word Pompoir and you'll have an idea. I went through miserable hell for a year to keep that woman for that one reason.

One of the biggest mistakes of my life.

I think that somewhat correlates with the OP's question from a (straight) guy's perspective. The great thing about "Pompoir" is that it is a skill any woman can learn.