Women having a good "big cock radar"? I've only met one, and it was a trip.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From my experiences online and offline, I am well aware that there's quite a few women who love a guy with a big one. I've seen enough of these women out on the hunt for a hung guy in real life to know who they are, and I always get a laugh out of them. This is because they all too often use stereotypes in determining if a guy is hung or not (race, confidence/cockiness, hand/foot size, etc.) and all to often they are wrong. I'm convinced that for the most part, women know who the guys with the big ones are either because they either have seen it for themselves (without knowing beforehand) or know somebody who has. If the women who are big cock lovers had true "big cock radar", I would in theory have to shake them off with a stick. Reality is that this hasn't happened and virtually every woman who knows I'm hung has found out through either personal experience with me or by word of mouth.

Sorry, but I think that virtually no women have that sense of who is packing.

There are exceptions though. There is a good female friend of mine who not only knew I had a big one but was also able to tell me my length, girth, head size, curve (I have a very gentle inward curve), and that I was uncircumsized and a grower. She was right on the mark. I thought she just had a thing for big cocks but then she mentioned how she would love to actually be able to have a cock like mine because she thought it was the most perfect one out there, i.e. she wants to be a guy with a big one. She is a bit on the butch/punk side but she is also straight and has kids. I was thinking she might be a repressed female to male transsexual, but who knows.

Anyway, the girls who truly know who can truly sniff out the guys with the big ones using nothing but intuition and instinct are out there, but they are few and far between. Let's hear if you have any stories like this (guys), or if you're a big cock lover (women and gay/bi men) and can sniff us out like my friend was able to. Do tell us how you can do it.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pro-tip: Your friend talked to other women and they saw your cock and relayed it to her.

If you can get her to do it again maybe I'll buy into it, otherwise I call BS.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If were are talking about Phallic Psychometry....highly unlikely. If you have a big dick, women will always be pleasantly surprised when they pull your pants down. It's universal. But we can no more "sense" your cock size than you can "sense" a tight pussy in the room. You have about a 50/50 chance of being right. And that doesnt add in the subjectivity of size being relative.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
If were are talking about Phallic Psychometry....highly unlikely. If you have a big dick, women will always be pleasantly surprised when they pull your pants down. It's universal. But we can no more "sense" your cock size than you can "sense" a tight pussy in the room. You have about a 50/50 chance of being right. And that doesnt add in the subjectivity of size being relative.

I have the belief that a redhead is always going to be tight
I can't shake the thought

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the belief that a redhead is always going to be tight
I can't shake the thought

Are you saying that just because I am a redhead? LOL! or maybe it's the "attention whore" in me thinking so? :tongue:

I can help you with that. Albeit I have to charge; R&D ain't free no?

Guess you haven't read many of my fomer posts? When it comes to men, I never pay for anything...ever.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pro-tip: Your friend talked to other women and they saw your cock and relayed it to her.

If you can get her to do it again maybe I'll buy into it, otherwise I call BS.

I can assure you that she did not know any girl who has direct or indirect carnial knowledge of me. Like I said, she not only got my length down but my girth and a whole bunch of other tidbits that only a true penis admirer would think about.

blackthunder79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about the bulge. I recently confessed to a a female friend of mine (after both us had a couple of drinks, and she kept prodding) that I had a big one. She then said she knew it from the bulge in my pants (even when I'm not hard). I told her I knew I had a bulge but no one let on to having seen it. She said she noticed awhile back, but me talking about it only confirmed it for her.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about the bulge. I recently confessed to a a female friend of mine (after both us had a couple of drinks, and she kept prodding) that I had a big one. She then said she knew it from the bulge in my pants (even when I'm not hard). I told her I knew I had a bulge but no one let on to having seen it. She said she noticed awhile back, but me talking about it only confirmed it for her.

Like I said in my original post, I'm a grower. My bulge doesn't look any bigger than average when I'm flaccid . My friend also told me that I am a grower as well as just about every detail about my cock.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well like i said, she had a 50% chance of being right about you being hung. It's not a science. Ask the gay guys about the science of bulge watching. They will be able to tell you secrets of the universe. Sadly, when you post these things to women we just say "Oh boy another guy who wants to talk about his package"

No one knows crotch watching quite like gay men.

Either she saw a bulge or she didnt, simple as that. You might not think its a bulge but she did obviously or else she wouldnt have said it. Sometimes guys over question a hunch and want to know every possible way we could have figured it out so they can read every womans mind everywhere they go.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well like i said, she had a 50% chance of being right about you being hung. It's not a science. Ask the gay guys about the science of bulge watching. They will be able to tell you secrets of the universe. Sadly, when you post these things to women we just say "Oh boy another guy who wants to talk about his package"

No one knows crotch watching quite like gay men.

Either she saw a bulge or she didnt, simple as that. You might not think its a bulge but she did obviously or else she wouldnt have said it. Sometimes guys over question a hunch and want to know every possible way we could have figured it out so they can read every womans mind everywhere they go.

Once again, I agree with you. Gay men are subject matter experts in the field of big cock. To clarify, this post was showing the difference between women who find a hung guy by a matter of chance as opposed to those who have a true "big cock radar", i.e. a sixth sense if you will. I saw a few posts of women and gay men claiming to have it, which raised my skepticism and inspired me to write this post since I did have an actual experience relating to this.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my office I am constantly targeted by the "big coclk radar" My large feet, hands, nose and the zucchini I stuff in my pants.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a little experience in this area and in my opinion the only "tell" that is worth anything is to check out the ears. If the guy has long earlobes there's a good chance. This is still not a perfect tell but it's pretty decent. All the wives tales about the feet, fingers, etc, it's a crapshoot.