women hitting on a poor innocent gay boy

Media
K, so i mentioned on another thread how i got this nighttime job right?

K, yeah so i got a crush on some guy or whatever.

So, it seems like i'm attracting all the ladies in the place. ANd i don't mean to sound arrogant here but the signs are TOO obvious. I get the stares and the smiles. Believe me I'm flattered because that kind of attention can only make you feel good but i feel weird too because that's not how i roll. I don't feel threatened AT ALL so don't come to me with that whole "oh now you know how str8 guys feel when they get hit on by gay guys" cuz str8 fuckers hit on me first AND i don't bother with them otherwise. My question is should I just come out and be frank about it or is it unwise to do so in a workplace environment. Normally i don't care if people know but this is a more mainstream mentality kind of place and i feel they'll judge me unfairly because of my sexuality. Honestly i feel that.
I just don't want to lead the ladies on. I'm a big flirt but if it gets too serious then i'd feel bad. as long as it's all in good fun i'm all for it. I'll flirt even with the dog! LOL
Yeah some xamples how girls hit on me...one called me her boo in front of everyone....another put your hand inside my leg when she got close....another one came running up to me and hugged me tight and touched all over...ahhhh if only the dude i like would do all those things!!!! :redface:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sounds like they already have

Just start hinting at your gayness and so they will catch on.

Yeah some xamples how girls hit on me...one called me her boo in front of everyone....another put your hand inside my leg when she got close....another one came running up to me and hugged me tight and touched all over...ahhhh if only the dude i like would do all those things!!!! :redface:

Don't do anything to jeopardize your job in this economy. Stay professional and away from everyone. Let them flirt and if anyone asks, you never date coworkers. Leave it at that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't do anything to jeopardize your job in this economy. Stay professional and away from everyone. Let them flirt and if anyone asks, you never date coworkers. Leave it at that.
Good point about the economy and jobs being hard to come by. Yet, it would be nice if there were something he could do or say covertly which would repel these bimbos.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm always amused when a heterosexual female flirts with me. Odd how not wearing a wedding ring -- or any rings -- still is considered a sign of being "available." I usually get hit on by women on long flights who are unlucky enough to end up in the seat next to me. For someone (me) who is otherwise invisible, I'm attracting the attention of the late 30's to athletic mid 40's types who are well-groomed and either have money or are making enough of the stuff to think everyone is looking at them.

On the flight back to BsAs I was bumped into a first class seat, leaving The Squeeze in an aisle seat on row 11 of a 767. The woman sitting next to me did her subtle best to make me notice her. Fours hours into the flight I caught the attention of my "flight leader" and gave her $5 with instructions to make sure the guy sitting in seat B, row 11 was served the adult beverage refreshment of his choice. This was used by my seat mate as another opportunity to get me to notice her and she asked, "Is that for a coworker who lost the coin flip for the business class seat?"

I politely answered, "No. That's my way of letting my husband know that I haven't forgotten him."

She was silent for the remaining 6 hours of the flight. Best value I've bought for spending $5 in a long time.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm always amused when a heterosexual female flirts with me. Odd how not wearing a wedding ring -- or any rings -- still is considered a sign of being "available." I usually get hit on by women on long flights who are unlucky enough to end up in the seat next to me. For someone (me) who is otherwise invisible, I'm attracting the attention of the late 30's to athletic mid 40's types who are well-groomed and either have money or are making enough of the stuff to think everyone is looking at them.

On the flight back to BsAs I was bumped into a first class seat, leaving The Squeeze in an aisle seat on row 11 of a 767. The woman sitting next to me did her subtle best to make me notice her. Fours hours into the flight I caught the attention of my "flight leader" and gave her $5 with instructions to make sure the guy sitting in seat B, row 11 was served the adult beverage refreshment of his choice. This was used by my seat mate as another opportunity to get me to notice her and she asked, "Is that for a coworker who lost the coin flip for the business class seat?"

I politely answered, "No. That's my way of letting my husband know that I haven't forgotten him."

She was silent for the remaining 6 hours of the flight. Best value I've bought for spending $5 in a long time.

:biglaugh: :headbang:

I've never been bothered by women flirting/hitting on me. But they've (almost) always been customers, not coworkers. Except for a few times in my 20s when I went on a couple of "test drives", I'd always declined politely and said how flattered I was (even if I really wasn't) until I worked in an overpriced, trendy boutique here in Ft Lauderdale a few years back and more than once some surgically-mutilated self-styled "cougar" with a half-dozen Chardonnays under her belt would ask for my "personal assistance" in the dressing room. I'd excuse myself and pass her off to one of our young women every time <shudder>.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just tell her.

Most women would rather you just be honest and straightforward (no pun intended)....
maybe you'll find some cool friends out if it and dish on the boys together.
Don't let yourself be too embarrassed or ashamed to tell anyone.

Good point about the economy and jobs being hard to come by. Yet, it would be nice if there were something he could do or say covertly which would repel these bimbos.

Time will do that. They'll eventually give-up once they figure out he isn't interested and is serious about his no-dating in the office rule.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one who thinks that women who knowingly hit on gay men are a bit pathetic? :redface: That goes double for women who hit on straight men who are clear about their lack of interest.

Has anybody mentioned that no matter where you work the behavior of these girls is terribly unprofessional? :mad: