women hitting on gay men

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had a number of women hit on me over the years and have always been unsure of how to handle it without rejecting the woman. The last time that happened was at my current job where I now work. I politely declined but later in the week I dealt with the problem by introducing the woman to my boyfriend. Afterwards, I think, we became pretty good friends. I was just wondering if any of the other members of the group have had similar experiences and how you've dealt with it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I've had a number of women hit on me over the years and have always been unsure of how to handle it without rejecting the woman. The last time that happened was at my current job where I now work. I politely declined but later in the week I dealt with the problem by introducing the woman to my boyfriend. Afterwards, I think, we became pretty good friends. I was just wondering if any of the other members of the group have had similar experiences and how you've dealt with it.
I can honestly say I wont hit on a gay guy unless I know for sure he is gay... after that it's just playing around.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Sorry, I play for the other team" and a smile has always worked for me.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK, here goes Amie getting all controversial again... but have you gay men ever thought it might actually feel good to have sex with a woman? (Lord help me for opening a can of worms)

I know that I'm just an ignorant (mostly) straight chick, but I can't imagine what is so terrible about inserting your penis into a vagina vs. insterting your penis into an anus. I enjoy the feel of a woman's mouth on my pussy just as much as I like the feel of a man's mouth... dependant upon their respective skill levels, of course. I *do* like the feel of a real cock inside me vs. a dildo, though, but I think I might just be sensitive to plastic.

If I blindfolded, gagged and tied down a gay man, then proceded to perform fellatio on him or sat on his penis with my wet pussy, would he eventually cum if he didn't know it was a woman? Is the feel of a man's mouth that much different, or the inside of his ass vs. the inside of my pussy? These are just idle questions my mind is conjuring .. purely curiosity...

I guess 90+ percent gay men feel the same way about vaginas as most 90+ percent straight men feel about a male anus... but I never understood either way. :dunno: I am, of course, generalizing with the percentage. I know there is no way to make a gay man straight, nor vice versa.. but... my mind wanders. :wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
OK, here goes Amie getting all controversial again... but have you gay men ever thought it might actually feel good to have sex with a woman? (Lord help me for opening a can of worms)

I know that I'm just an ignorant (mostly) straight chick, but I can't imagine what is so terrible about inserting your penis into a vagina vs. insterting your penis into an anus. I enjoy the feel of a woman's mouth on my pussy just as much as I like the feel of a man's mouth... dependant upon their respective skill levels, of course. I *do* like the feel of a real cock inside me vs. a dildo, though, but I think I might just be sensitive to plastic.

If I blindfolded, gagged and tied down a gay man, then proceded to perform fellatio on him or sat on his penis with my wet pussy, would he eventually cum if he didn't know it was a woman? Is the feel of a man's mouth that much different, or the inside of his ass vs. the inside of my pussy? These are just idle questions my mind is conjuring .. purely curiosity...

I guess 90+ percent gay men feel the same way about vaginas as most 90+ percent straight men feel about a male anus... but I never understood either way. :dunno: I am, of course, generalizing with the percentage. I know there is no way to make a gay man straight, nor vice versa.. but... my mind wanders. :wink:
I've thought about this.. and how I would go about testing it.. if a gay male was put in a dark room, and restrained and a female was to give him oral.. would he know the difference?

Who knows...

Being gay has nothing to do with being gay cause sex feels better with one sex over another.. it is laws of attraction... they simply aren't attracted, or turned on by sex with a woman.

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a gay male -

But as I say

Sex with a woman is fine
Sex with a guy is a bit better
But I prefer relationships with a guy

if a hot girl came by would I do her?

Heck yah! And I have....

But..

I'm still gay - but a nice pussy is great
No maintenance
No prep -
Ready to go

at least compared to a guy lol

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I am a gay male -

But as I say

Sex with a woman is fine
Sex with a guy is a bit better
But I prefer relationships with a guy

if a hot girl came by would I do her?

Heck yah! And I have....

But..

I'm still gay - but a nice pussy is great
No maintenance
No prep -
Ready to go

at least compared to a guy lol
Some people would argue that you are bisexual then..

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Being gay has nothing to do with being gay cause sex feels better with one sex over another.. it is laws of attraction... they simply aren't attracted, or turned on by sex with a woman.

Absolutely - hetero vs. homo is really nothing about who you'd have sex with, but rather who you want to love and grow old with imho. :smile:

But... for those gay men who find sex with women repulsive, I wonder what they would do if the lights came on and it was a woman covered in their cum... It would likely be traumatic and akin to rape, I guess. Maybe I'm just a sick perv.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And yet I think you've said you prefer sex with gay men, right? How do you pull that off?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hit on my gay friends, but they know it's joking... and it's safe for all parties involved since it won't come of anything. just good clean fun.

now, seriously hitting on a guy and not knowing he's gay... all he has to do is tell me. "i'm really flattered but i'm gay" is probably the best and easiest thing to do. no embarrassment or weirdness needed.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just mentioned this in a recent post, too.

I've got a neighbor friend who gets really frisky after she's had a few drinks. The other night, she was pawing, hugging, and caressing every gay guy friend at the cocktail bar where we all ended up.

While she was away in the outdoor part, one of the guys told me that it really bothered him when she did that stuff. He was saying, "She knows that I'm gay, and she knows that I'm not interested in her at all, so why does she keep wasting her time? Why does she put me in the uncomfortable position of fending off her advances?"

He really didn't like it. His frustration was genuine.

I told him my theory -- that she does it because she feels safer than hitting on straight guys (like myself) and knows that there would be no expectations for sex later. Which is true, too; after what she said about enjoying giving blowjobs, I want her to go down on me.

For her, it was surely fun. For the rest of us, it sucked. He was mad that she wouldn't stop, and I was all mentally teased with no relief in sight.

I've had enough of teasing. What a fucking waste of time. :thumbsdown:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I just mentioned this in a recent post, too.

I've got a neighbor friend who gets really frisky after she's had a few drinks. The other night, she was pawing, hugging, and caressing every gay guy friend at the cocktail bar where we all ended up.

While she was away in the outdoor part, one of the guys told me that it really bothered him when she did that stuff. He was saying, "She knows that I'm gay, and she knows that I'm not interested in her at all, so why does she keep wasting her time? Why does she put me in the uncomfortable position of fending off her advances?"

He really didn't like it. His frustration was genuine.

I told him my theory -- that she does it because she feels safer than hitting on straight guys (like myself) and knows that there would be no expectations for sex later. Which is true, too; after what she said about enjoying giving blowjobs, I want her to go down on me.

For her, it was surely fun. For the rest of us, it sucked. He was mad that she wouldn't stop, and I was all mentally teased with no relief in sight.

I've had enough of teasing. What a fucking waste of time. :thumbsdown:
Want to move to Canada? ;)

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've turned down several hits by women; when younger, I did tell one I was gay, and sex with her would just be an experiment to me. She admitted she didn't want to be an experiment. Usually the women became "friends" with me, anyway - kind of a Will and Grace thing.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn't everybody hate unwanted sexual advances? It gets creepy after you say "NO" graciously. When a straight woman is coming on to me and I don't want to tell her I'm gay I just say, "You know, I'm seeing someone now." or "You know I'm taken, right?" That usually puts the kabosh on things. It's best to do this as soon as you get the vibe.