Women honest about bigger experiences?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

littlefiveandhalf: Hi, I'm 5.5 inches and have often wondered if girls I date are honest about their past experiences.

If you had larger sizes, would you be open and honest about it, or would you tell a white lie as to not hurt the guy's feelings?

This issue is more of a concern for average or smaller guys since, if she's nto a virgin, the chance she will have encountered a bigger one goes up the more experienced she is and the smaller the guy is.

Being 5.5 inches, I guess the chances are high, 60-80%, that a women has seen a bigger one. I sometimes ask women, and some are honest and some just tell me not to worry, that I'm the right size for them, etc. I admit, when a woman tells you that she experienced larger and enjoyed it, you feel some jealous, especially since you can never stretch her or penetrate her like they did.

So, are women generally honest about their big experiences, or would they cover them up to protect their boyfriend's feelings?

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Dude, yer just above average. It's more that 60-80% of the women out there haven't seen a bigger one.

3. wonderland

wonderland Member

I have to admit I hate it when guys ask me if I had bigger. It puts me in a bad situation because some guys get upset when I say I have. I want to be honest but not hurt his feeling. I wish men were not insecure about that, I'm not saying all guys are don't get me wrong. If I'm satisfied I not concerned about the size. Bigger penis is not the equal of better sex.

4. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I think it's probably best for men not to put themselves (or their women) in such a compromising position. If you really are big, and your woman has not seen anything bigger, then there's a good chance she'll let you know one way or another. An unashamed cock lover may tell you flat-out you're "huge," or "the biggest she's ever had," or "too big." A more shyful woman may simply say she's "not used to your size."

But always let the woman bring it up. If you're really 5.5", then you probably should learn to accept the fact that most experienced women will have been with men larger than you--though you are well within the normal range. I'm 6-feet tall and I realize that woman will have dated men taller than me. It's kind of the same type of deal. Trust me, except for a little ego boost here and there, having a large penis doesn't make your life that profoundly different. It's nice, but in the same way being tall is nice, or having broad shoulders is nice. I think most women would prefer the latter two features over the prior if they had to choose anyhow. In fact the only anatomical features that do make a person's life noticeably better, when in exaggerated proportions, are breasts. A large penis will never help you to marry rich or land a job. :)

5. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    i guess my take on it would be not to worry about it until you know each other well enough to be able to say either way on the matter without truly hurting each other's feelings. by this time, your emotional bond should easily be enough to shrug off whether or not there could size comparisons going on in the background.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Sweet Caroline:

I do hope you're kidding ThirdLeg.

7. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    Personally.. if a woman has had larger then me, I wouldn't want to know... I have trouble imagining them having ME much less more then me lol.

8. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    I would be VERY careful as it seems to be something that most men want to know but they do not really want to know because they want the answer to be that they are their partner's largest. If a guy poses the question then he should be prepared for the honest answer and NOT take their inferiority complex (if they have one) out on his partner.

I once had a boyfriend who would playfully ask if he was the best lover I have ever had or the biggest. I was very reluctant to tell him but he was persistant and he seemed that it would not bother him.....guess what, it did. And all I would ever get from him when we were having sex from then on was an inquisition about a previous guy's penis.

Ironically enough, my husband too wanted to know and learning from my mistake, I did not tell him for a LONG time. He finally broke me down by reiterating that he was just asking because it was erotic for him to know. I would tell him very little and tell him a little more when I realized that he indeed was being truthful about it. If anything, he found it a little funny that he should meet and marry someone that would rank him as being approximately the third largest guy as he is just a hair under 8" and his experience was that he was usually the largest guy that his partner would have had.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Actually, men want us to lie to them about this. We have no chance of answering this question right, except to lie, and wouldn't you know, it's almost never the guy with 9" who asks. I wish men would stop asking questions they don't want to hear the answer to. I hate lying, so I don't.

10. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    Dammit Zora! You said exactly what I was trying to get across on my first paragraph but so much more succinctly! :angry: Can I just edit my first paragraph by copying yours? :D

11. jonb

Gold Member

It's basically like "Do I look fat in this?" Of course, unlike DILFIT, you actually can lie to us without us finding out.

12. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    yes jonb.. you do look fat in that :p

13. jonb

Gold Member

You know what I meant. When a woman says those six words, you know you're boned.

14. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I'd tell the little white lie, unless of course the guy was an ass to me. Then I'd have no problem telling him what a little prick he was. :rolleyes:

15. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    I'd tell the little white lie, unless of course the guy was an ass to me. Then I'd have no problem telling him what a little prick he was. :rolleyes:
    [post=282658]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Well I will have to admit that I have done that in my day :blush: Of course, as TexAssgirl (great screenname by the way :) )stated, the guy was a complete ass to me and I could tell the truth of what I thought of his little friend :rolleyes:

16. Knight

Knight New Member

I'm deciding whether to ask my gf about my size but I don't think I will seen as she's only been with one guy once before. I'll take her compliments but not chuck in "Yeah but have you had bigger!?"

lol

17. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious:
    Men: Nothing good can EVER come from this question.

Women: If your man is stupid enough to ask, and if you are with him for long enough it's just about guaranteed that he will, lie.

18. joeblow1977

joeblow1977 New Member

I've never asked myself,but I have had two women that I've been with bring up size.

The first time,I was about 19 and I went into a sex shop with my then girlfriend.We wound up in the dildo section.She picked up a big brown one that had to be a foot long.I made a comment like 'Why do they make these that size?Dicks don't come that big." My gf then said,"oh yes they do.I've seen them."I didn't believe her at first but a few times after that she talked about her ex's big dingaling as she called it.

The other occasion was with a girl i was dating in college.We were cuddling in bed one day and she started fondling me.She then asked a peculiar question,"What do you think of your dick size?"To this day,I have no idea what she meant

19. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

JoeBlow:

Your g/f was screwing with you. Rest assured, even if her last boyfriend was bigger than you, he definitely was nowhere even close to 12". There's a couple of reasons they make dildos that big. The first reason is because most dildos are purchased as "gag" gifts for birthdays, bachelorette parties etc. Most women use tiny vibrators to get-off, not deep-penetrating dildos. When dildos actually are used, the woman is holding it with at least one hand. So a 12" dildo actually only has about 8" of functional length. Of that, they woman probably won't use more than 7" on herself.

Remember that women--like men--can be very manipulative. They know that the easiest way to chip away at your self esteem is to have you question your penis size. It's the equivelent of telling your g/f that your ex was thinner with larger breasts.

20. joeblow1977

joeblow1977 New Member

you're probably right thirdleg.What do you think about what my other girlfriend said?

Draft saved Draft deleted