• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Women.. how did you come to find LPSG?

Sweetperv69

1st Like
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am just curious how all the women here found this site.. Did you google big cock and find it, or word of mouth.. etc..

just curious

I was looking for Omar stuff as i have never seen his vids but seeing as i know him (in more ways than one) i was intrigued.

Found this site but never did carry on looking for Omar stuff..........

badgirl22

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was looking for a picture of a cock for my business and found the site. Joined about a year later. Love this place!

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
After discovering that I'm as big a perv as he is, my fiance (at the time fairly new BF) told me that he was a member of this online group he wanted to show me. It wasn't very long before I became a member too!:biggrin1:

D_Shynal04

Banned
I was googling for well endowed actors when I found one LPSG post. Got hooked up inmediatly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shap

My boyfriend has been a member since 2004. And after he read me a few topics that I could relate to, I decided to join.

D_lonooking

Banned
A gf told me about it...and after watching over her shoulder as she browsed around it seemed like there was lots I would be interested in!

big_busty_babe

Experimental Member
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i was actually looking for ways to handle my boyfriend's huge cock before we had sex for the first time.

tat2dqt78

Experimental Member
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was invited by a member here. He is a great friend and wanted to share this awesome place with me. :)

L_Lynn

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A friend of mine informed me that I was actually a size queen and didn't know it. He then introduced me to this site. :)

Reactions: Shap

Daisy

Loved Member
Sexuality
No Response
I was seeing a guy who was VERY tall and the topic of his penis came up, ok I asked..and he said that yes it was proportionate to his height. I was a little worried about it because I hadn't been with anyone else besides my (ex) husband in a long time and I googled "sex with a large penis" and I think we know where that led. I only joined because I wanted to see the gallery pics, but had no intention of actually meeting people or participating which might explain my random screen name. It was kind of fun to read the forums and I found out that this site is like being let into the men's locker room. Lots of good male insight.
I ended up ditching the guy and finding another guy (with a big dick) so it's all good. :)

petite

Expert Member
Sexuality
No Response
I was looking for information on having sex with men with large penises. I joined about 2 minutes after finding this site.

UncleBob

Verified
Gold
I live in the body of a woman whose screen name ma
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was Googling double vaginal penetration. Like lots of the other women, it didn't take me very long to join! I originally just wanted to see the videos, but I've learned so much about the care and feeding of the human penis. I'm having a blast here!

petite

Expert Member
Sexuality
No Response
I was Googling double vaginal penetration. Like lots of the other women, it didn't take me very long to join! I originally just wanted to see the videos, but I've learned so much about the care and feeding of the human penis. I'm having a blast here!

Whoa! Seriously, are you interested in double vaginal penetration? Good grief, that would hurt like the dickens, wouldn't it?

mee

Experimental Member
Great Topic. To "ALL" of the women. Thank "YOU" for joining. Enjoy. mee.

tubaroska

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Googling for cock rings and genital harnesses…..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Joined so my pictures can appear surrounded by erections on the gallery and album pages…wow….like a shrine or something. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am glad they let women exhibit themselves here.[/FONT]

Chaotica

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't really recall exactly, but I think I was looking for information on labia size. I joined the site right away but never checked in. Then, LPSG kept popping up in various random google searches. Finally I got interested enough to start checking in and reading the discussions on a daily basis.