Women.. how did you come to find LPSG?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was seeing a guy who was VERY tall and the topic of his penis came up, ok I asked..and he said that yes it was proportionate to his height. I was a little worried about it because I hadn't been with anyone else besides my (ex) husband in a long time and I googled "sex with a large penis" and I think we know where that led. I only joined because I wanted to see the gallery pics, but had no intention of actually meeting people or participating which might explain my random screen name. It was kind of fun to read the forums and I found out that this site is like being let into the men's locker room. Lots of good male insight.
I ended up ditching the guy and finding another guy (with a big dick) so it's all good. :)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was looking for information on having sex with men with large penises. I joined about 2 minutes after finding this site.

UncleBob

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
I live in the body of a woman whose screen name ma
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was Googling double vaginal penetration. Like lots of the other women, it didn't take me very long to join! I originally just wanted to see the videos, but I've learned so much about the care and feeding of the human penis. I'm having a blast here!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was Googling double vaginal penetration. Like lots of the other women, it didn't take me very long to join! I originally just wanted to see the videos, but I've learned so much about the care and feeding of the human penis. I'm having a blast here!

Whoa! Seriously, are you interested in double vaginal penetration? Good grief, that would hurt like the dickens, wouldn't it?

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Googling for cock rings and genital harnesses…..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Joined so my pictures can appear surrounded by erections on the gallery and album pages…wow….like a shrine or something. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am glad they let women exhibit themselves here.[/FONT]

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't really recall exactly, but I think I was looking for information on labia size. I joined the site right away but never checked in. Then, LPSG kept popping up in various random google searches. Finally I got interested enough to start checking in and reading the discussions on a daily basis.

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i was on a forum on an erotic literature site, and there was a reference to this site, but no real explanation of what the site was or what lpsg stood for, so, being naturally inquisitive (or should that be just plain nosey?!?) i had a look - and joined straight away!!

bb x

chubsF

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my first experience a little over a year ago with a 10 inch guy (doggy style in a park at night which to date has been the greatest sexual experience of my life) and after that experience I've been hooked on larger men and searching for a guy to "call mine".

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Googling about large penis and vaginal tears and large penis and urinary tract infections. Hooked ever since. I didn't find a lot of advice, but i did find out i wasnt alone and was able to give advice instead.

Oddly enough, even though I've been a member longer than you, I still found your advice regarding tears and UTIs the reason I was motivated enough to start posting. Frustrated at the scarcity of advice to be had here as well, I too started giving advice instead. :cool:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if i already answered this in another thread sorry for cluttering up this one with rehash.

random google search on sex related topics. :smile: specific like to the mysteries of pre-cum, cuz is kinda fascinating.

i joined to make easier use of the search option.. those lil type in the blahblah things are maddening. found heaps of threads worth reading, spend too many hours in the archived posts..

got a huge crush on Mr. Bbucko *really, search this man.. awesome!*

caught a thread *maybe blog* by Mr. Jason_els' experiences with Body Electric. used the now much easier search to find more posts... how to ask someone out on a date... followed by what to wear on a date.

liked the people. liked the topics. liked the flirty/fleshy/funness. stayed around.

mahi123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just curious how all the women here found this site.. Did you google big cock and find it, or word of mouth.. etc..

just curious

I searched for satisfaction with large penis.. because i am not satisfied with my boy friend... then i found this forum.. still hunting for good advice.

Reactions: knowmore123