Women HOw Do You Truly Feel About Cunnilingus?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please comment :smile:

Love it?
Like it?
ambivalent?
dislike it?
Hate it?

Can you cum but still hate it?
Can you not cum but still love it?

Can you not cum and hate it as well?

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK - I'll answer here then:

Well - for what it is worth cunnilingus makes me feel like this :biggrin:

Love it! Not everyone who has done it has made me cum but I loved it nonetheless.

I'm very fortunate in that my man is a fucking black belt in cunnilingus - and doesn't need asking twice. In fact he doesn't need asking at all quite often - and I've cum so hard I've been close to fainting... *sigh*

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmph

I am a 9th degree blackbelt in cunnilngus

I am so good your vagina will take to wearing a gui in hopes of provoking me :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah - many guys say that in the way many girls say they give great head - some of them are truthin' - many of them not so much...

But Hick walks the walk :cool:

Manly you're a nut and a half!! Your new avatar is making me consider bestiality. Here piggy piggy piggy.

Wouldn't be me squealing like pig, babeeee :wink:

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah - many guys say that in the way many girls say they give great head - some of them are truthin' - many of them not so much...

But Hick walks the walk :cool:

Wouldn't be me squealing like pig, babeeee :wink:

hmph.

I have a unique (or at least relatively unique move, that few can emulate) I call it "the buzzer"

:tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOVE IT and cum from it!
How could you hate it and cum from it? That makes no sense. :confused:

Please comment :smile:

Love it?
Like it?
ambivalent?
dislike it?
Hate it?

Can you cum but still hate it?
Can you not cum but still love it?

Can you not cum and hate it as well?

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
I am not a woman, but my wife does not like either giving or receiving oral. She does not suck and does not like me to go down on her, though whenever she relents and lets me eat her out, she always cums and cums hard. I really don't get it, but I suspect it is just a discomfort with showing "those bits" to anyone, an excessive modesty.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly.... it is something I have never been truly comfortable with. I don't know why... I have orgasms if the guy does it right... but it seems I usually pull him away before I get that far anyway. I can't seem to relax. Sometimes I think, 'he's doing this just for me, not cos he really enjoys it'. that kinda throws me off my game. I give head and love every minute of it. Why don't I think the reciprocal could be possible?
Oh I dunno. Too much thinkin for a Saturday afternoon. :redface:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Honestly.... it is something I have never been truly comfortable with. I don't know why... I have orgasms if the guy does it right... but it seems I usually pull him away before I get that far anyway. I can't seem to relax. Sometimes I think, 'he's doing this just for me, not cos he really enjoys it'. that kinda throws me off my game. I give head and love every minute of it. Why don't I think the reciprocal could be possible?

Sass your exactly the same as me. For some reason i can never relax enough to enjoy it and it doesn't feel right to orgasm while he is still down there. Usually when it feels like im getting close i will pull him away and ask him to fuck me and so i can orgasm that way.

Maybe its being a little self conscience about letting go and having someone being that close and intimate. I guess even with sex i still like my personal space.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK - I'll answer here then:

Love it! Not everyone who has done it has made me cum but I loved it nonetheless.

I'm very fortunate in that my man is a fucking black belt in cunnilingus - and doesn't need asking twice. In fact he doesn't need asking at all quite often - and I've cum so hard I've been close to fainting... *sigh*

Ooh is this someone I have access to and can I steal and/or borrow him?
PLEASE!!!
I'll trade ya' for ummm....Hmph! Just thinking about it made me forget what I was gonna' say.....err
someone blow me okay!?!
C.B.:saevil: :tongue:

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think that oral is the gateway to a woman's sexual soul.

You can learn the moves as it were, but it's not just a case that A+B+C+D = massive orgasm. The joy is discovering what when and how a particular partner responds, and then riding the wave. Is that enough mixed metaphors for one post?

Self consciousness is perfectly natural, I hope though that if you wish you let the right person help you see that it's in your head and not reality.

Interesting thread, Flash.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You took the words right out of my mouth :rolleyes:

I avoid cunnilingus. Not comfortable with it. Almost none of my lovers get to do it with me.