Women, how many 1 night stands have you had: Rover's Morning Glory Radio Show

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ladies,

I just happened to be listening to the Rover's Morning Glory Radio Show this morning (Friday, Dec 28th, 2007).

They had ladies calling in who had a lot of 1 night stands. One lady said she kept track of them in a notebook and had about 250 one nighter's.

One of the DJ's of the show asked her to bring her notebook in and they would copy a few pages and then post it to their website. I looked and I wasn't able to find it, so I guess it's not up yet.

The lady with 250 or so one night stands was in her 40's and had been sleeping around since the 80's. She is married and her husband knows about her proclivities (oohhh... ohhh... I always wanted to throw that word out in an internet forum.... oh goodie).

A couple other gals called in and said they about 75 over the span of around 4 years.

Ladies, what say you?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Three.
Two I did have sex with again, but it was so many weeks or months after the first one that it felt like a second one nighter, haha. The other one, I actually liked a lot, he called after and said he didn't like it was that easy to bang me. :rolleyes: W/e, I told him that I felt the same way about his ass. :cool:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
#1 If I knew the correct answer I would never tell.

#2 I've never kept track -

The number of men I have slept hasn't interested me since I was in my early twenties.