Women how much better does an uncircumcised penis FEEL compared to a cut penis?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
na, unless it's attached right at the base then the skin covering the length of shaft between where the foreskin is attached and the base will be the reverse side of the foreskin, the inner side.

i spend far too much time playing with those things *sigh*

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll take the credit/blame for this current issue here, and I'm really glad this discussion is taking place. Being cut, this is all new information to me. Part of me, for the longest time, wondered if the hair going partway up my shaft was the result of having skin that was too tight. If I were left uncut, would the skin around my dick when erect be taut enough to make it look normal when rigid.

When the whole foreskin/sheath fucking question came up, all I could think of is how unfortunate that it happens to uncut guys. I'd gladly lop my foreskin off, if I had one, just to experience true friction inside a vagina.

When I asked my question, and AlteredEgo so eloquently described her answer:

At no time has a foreskin crept over the head of a cock inside me during intercourse. The sleeve that covers the entire length of an in-tact shaft, but is apparently not considered part of the foreskin (despite the fact that most cut guys do not have enough loose skin to create a sleeve without prolonged intervention) seems copius in the uncut guys with whom I've lain, and also does not creep up enough to enter me during intercourse.

...it gave me new "in"-sight into this whole question of cut vs. uncut. Now I'm back on the fence. Some good points, some bad. Thanks to the women for the clarifications.

i spend far too much time playing with those things *sigh*

Ok, *that* makes me wish I wasn't cut. Not a hell of a lot since my wife's Jewish. A huge pre-requisite for her was being circumcised. I fooled her into believing I had a big dick afterwards. :biggrin1: (Or did she fool me) :confused:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in regard to the friction, raw...

there may be less friction on the shaft, but the friction on the head will be to skin that is normally covered. one of the things guys who were cut as adults usually say is that the friction of underwear etc on the newly exposed head was distracting and took a lot of getting used to.
it's like...if you've been shirtless for a few hours then you'll feel your shirt when you put it on, but after five minutes you no longer really feel it.
uncut men seem to me to be supersensitive when you first start touching the head...much like a clit i s'pose.
they seem to me to feel much more intensely for those first few minutes.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part of me, for the longest time, wondered if the hair going partway up my shaft was the result of having skin that was too tight.
Yes.

Foreskins come in different lengths as is apparent if yu spend any time in the galleries. Doctors performing circs probably don't differentiate the amount they snip too terribly much, so if you were likely to have a shorter foreskin that would have fully retracted tight when erect then his snipping 'the usual' would result in the skin from your groin being pulled forward when you grew erect to compensate for the skin that the foreskin that wasn't there to do so.

One guy I dated had about 75% head cover when flaccid. He told me he thanked his mum for not having him cut only to be told that they had had him circ'd. In his case he may likely have had a very long foreskin and with 'the usual' removed resulted in a slightly shorter than normal foreskin.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Friction on the shaft means nothing. I like the heat and the grip around the shaft while having sex, but all the pleasures of friction lies in th head.

Good analogy on the shirt by the way.
maybe that's the reason for the head having a lip to it...to stop the foreskin sliding up over it when erect...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Foreskins come in different lengths as is apparent if yu spend any time in the galleries.

The drawback of being straight is that I don't have any interest at all in seeing other guys' penii. Curious as I am, I just can't bring myself to gawk at them for curiosity's sake.

Doctors performing circs probably don't differentiate the amount they snip too terribly much, so if you were likely to have a shorter foreskin that would have fully retracted tight when erect then his snipping 'the usual' would result in the skin from your groin being pulled forward when you grew erect to compensate for the skin that the foreskin that wasn't there to do so.

When I have an erection, the base around my cock somewhat "pooches" out and almost resembles the base of a mountain (albeit a little smaller). More evidence I had a little too much taken off the top? Not sure, but whatever the case, I am happy being cut.

One guy I dated had about 75% head cover when flaccid. He told me he thanked his mum for not having him cut only to be told that they had had him circ'd. In his case he may likely have had a very long foreskin and with 'the usual' removed resulted in a slightly shorter than normal foreskin.

How strange. I always thought it was obvious whether or not a guy was cut or uncut. Did his erections look like he was uncut? Futhermore, I'm remembering a discussion I had with one of my wife's friends in a hot tub once. My wife asked her if she'd ever been with an uncut guy and she said she wasn't sure. All the guys she'd ever seen were erect and they all looked similar. So, she somewhat assumes they were all cut.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe that's the reason for the head having a lip to it...to stop the foreskin sliding up over it when erect...

Maybe. I always thought the lip's function was to wipe the mucus from the cervix so semen could enter more easily. That's not from anything I've read, just something that I wondered about.

The other thing I did read about regarding the lip/coronal ridge was that it provided the scooping/suction to extract the previous guy's semen from the woman's vagina. I really doubt evolutionary physiology could be that good. Although, I did have the misfortune of clicking on a link here that said "Double creampie" and yeah, the theory does hold some merit.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This thread has made me wondering. For those wanting a circumcision, is it not surgically possible to have a mid section of the non sensitive saft skin cut out and the two end stitched back together to achieve a permanently exposed head while still keeping all the sensitive inner skin? Maybe a medical person knows why this can't be done? (or maybe I have just discovered the medical break-through of the centry!)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The drawback of being straight is that I don't have any interest at all in seeing other guys' penii. Curious as I am, I just can't bring myself to gawk at them for curiosity's sake.
You quoted my typo!:frown1:
Benefit of being a straight girl is that I enjoy the galleries and the occasional cam session.

One guy with a longer foreskin (still provides coverage when erect) said that he actually cums faster with a condom because of the way it interacts with his foreskin and demonstrated by masturbating on cam for me. The condom was put on with the foreskin fully retracted. With each forward stroke (up the shaft, toward the head) the condom would move with the skin. The ring moved up and down the shaft indicating how much travel the skin under it had and at the head the condom, vacuum snug to the skin, it would suck inward along with the foreskin as it formed the cowl again with the loose skin forward. The extra stimulation, I'm assuming, is from the presence of condom, two layers of it actually, between the head and inner foreskin where normally there would be nothing as well as whatever sensation is created by having something at the cleft behind the head where the foreskin joins.

It's really hard to describe this. If you took a sock and pushed the toe back into the tube about 2/3s of the way then poked the toe only to point back out of the fold you'd made, that's sort of how it looks. Because the condom is tight to the skin on the cock, as the skin moves the condom moves with it to exactly the same degree that the foreskin moves.

I reiterate that this isn't well known because it's rare to pull out and examine while in the midst of sex. For entry men often pull the skin back, with a condom it's a given. Pulling out after it's only intelligent to hold of the condom ring at the base to prevent slippage/leakage and it's likely second nature to do the same when changing positions.

If the foreskin still covers the head when erect and is fully retracted before applying the condom then it is still in action during intercourse. Any woman who has taken an uncut cock deeper than just the head, condom or no, cannot state that she's never had foreskin in her. It's a farcical claim.

When I have an erection, the base around my cock somewhat "pooches" out and almost resembles the base of a mountain (albeit a little smaller). More evidence I had a little too much taken off the top? Not sure, but whatever the case, I am happy being cut.
Yes, that's what that would suggest. And I'm glad you're happy with your penis as well you should be. From your descriptions it brings both you and your partners great pleasure. Should cloning become mainstream I might ask for some of your DNA.:wink:

How strange. I always thought it was obvious whether or not a guy was cut or uncut. Did his erections look like he was uncut? Futhermore, I'm remembering a discussion I had with one of my wife's friends in a hot tub once. My wife asked her if she'd ever been with an uncut guy and she said she wasn't sure. All the guys she'd ever seen were erect and they all looked similar. So, she somewhat assumes they were all cut.
Yup. His erections looked like was circ'd, but since he had been that's to be expected.

From a little over two years ago..
The second uncirced guy I was with I couldn't tell. I had asked him if he was and he gave only a wolfish smile in answer so when the time came I took a peek. He has larger and erect so the glans were exposed. I asked him why he hadn't just told me he was cut to which he replied a chuckled "shows what you know' as he demonstrated that he did, in fact, have a foreskin. I think I said, "Oh, would you look at that! Neat!" He's still in my top three 13yrs later.:smile:

It really depends on foreskin length and growth from flaccid to erect. A shower with a long foreskin will be obvious if he doesn't pull it back, if it's really long you'd still be able to tell from the ruching behind the head. A serious grower with a shorter foreskin you might never know had one until seen flaccid.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other thing I did read about regarding the lip/coronal ridge was that it provided the scooping/suction to extract the previous guy's semen from the woman's vagina. I really doubt evolutionary physiology could be that good.
Its actually the most perfect example of evolutionary physiology. Those that had that feature successfully scooped out competitor's sperm to deposit their own, thus passing on the feature to the next generation. And so on and so on.

This wouldn't work if the vagina were the same width all the way in. Ever wonder why there's a widening of the vagina just before the cervix?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When I first came to the US, I was the first intact lover of a few American women. Three of them said that my cock felt better than the (circumcised) men they had experienced before. However, I never thought to ask them for more detail or whether it was actually because of the extra skin or because of another factor like up-curve or thickness.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette, I know it is the inner side of the foreskin. That's what I tried to tell you. But I'm talking about the part that is left loosely draped at the base when the foreskin is pulled tight toward the base. The leftovers.

Gillette, your cam experience sounds really neat! However, one demonstration from one guy does not determine how every male body works. I used to be able to bend my wrist back, and push my thumb until it just barely touched my forearm, then bend my wrist forward and press my thumb flush against the inside of my foearm, then squeeze my hand until my thumb could reach around and grip the back of my hand. Does that mean you could do those things when you were a kid too? We aren't all exactly the same, just very similar.

I believe I already clarified that the only part of the foreskin to which I refer when I say I never felt it enter me is the part you called a cowl. I'm not going on my own feelings alone (though I will trust my vaginal nerve endings over your conjecture any day), but specifically asked this particular ex, with whom I had sex at least four days out of every week for nearly 6 years, if what he felt matched what I felt. I will take his report of feedback from his own nerve endings over your word any day as well.

Rawdog, I saw the cutest show the other day, Sizing Up Sperm. The narrorator said that the function of the mucous was partially to help the sperm cope with acidity, and the woman's immune system attacking it. I never thought much about it before. I once read that the ridge was possibly to scoop out a competitor's semen, but I never heard before that it was to reduce the quantity of mucous present. Meh. It's all theory anyway.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You quoted my typo!:frown1:

Whoops, sorry about that. Not sure what proper ettiquette is. Should I correct the typo, omit the quote altogether, or just paste it as is?

One guy with a longer foreskin (still provides coverage when erect) said that he actually cums faster with a condom because of the way it interacts with his foreskin and demonstrated by masturbating on cam for me.

Your first description that follows that is admirably accurate. I understood everything and your use of the word "cowl" said it all. Marvelous writing.

Yes, that's what that would suggest. And I'm glad you're happy with your penis as well you should be. From your descriptions it brings both you and your partners great pleasure. Should cloning become mainstream I might ask for some of your DNA.:wink:

I roared when I read that. Can't stop smiling still. Thank you for the compliment and, yes, if cloning were mainstream, you can have some of my DNA.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definitely not an expert on this subject, but Cap is the only man with an uncircumcised penis that I've ever had sex with. But when he's erect it looks just like he's circumcised so maybe he different from others. As for feeling, well yeah, there's a lot of difference. But I think it's more a size thing than a circumcised thing.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dolfette, I know it is the inner side of the foreskin. That's what I tried to tell you. But I'm talking about the part that is left loosely draped at the base when the foreskin is pulled tight toward the base. The leftovers.

AlteredEgo, perhaps what you describe applies to men with a foreskin coverage index of 8, 9 or 10. If you click here, you can see bunch of photos of soft and erect penises with different amounts of foreskin. Once you click there, just scroll downwards until you get to the photos of CI-8 through CI-10. I can imagine what you say applies only to penises with lots of foreskin.