Women how much better does an uncircumcised penis FEEL compared to a cut penis?

D_HarryNutz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women - how much better does an uncircumcised penis FEEL compared to a circumcised penis? I've been reading about it, and if you think about it it does make sense that it would be more comfortable. I'm just curious if it's a big difference or a small one.

This question is only in regard to FEELING and not about looks. Thanks!

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha love how you phrased your question... how much better does... it makes me wonder if a negative better is a suitable answer. Sort of like doing a google search..

Why women hate large penises? or Why women hate average penises? or if you are into sph Why women hate small penises?

You are bound to find opinions that go with your search as opposed to broad based opinion.

So your question = fail ... sorry try again...

SandyLuvs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never noticed any difference in sensation. At all.
Can you explain why you think 'it would be more comfortable'?

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anything, I would think that a cut cock would give incrementally more friction (there's less skin to stay in place while the shaft/glans slides within itself), but that would be it.

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the only noticeable difference to me was that with an uncut cock a lot of the mutially produced wetness seems to stay in the general area while being fucked (no condom)

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girlfriend says that uncut penis feels amazing because she can feel it slide around inside her. Maybe if you have a very tight pussy it is easier to feel this type of sensation inside of you (she is quite tight) ??? IDK I don't have a pussy this is just what my GF tells me. I think it only matters if you are stretching her out though. Makes sense because then there would be friction so she would feel it easier