women, how much of a turn off is desperation?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ulube08, Nov 19, 2010.

1. ulube08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i try to hide my desperation but i guess i go too far, so if it was something i didnt think i needed to hide i think my interactions with women would be much healthier. although i'm almost positive its a turn off to every person on the planet

2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Try to laugh about it, privately at least. A smiling desperate man is much sexier than a crying one. Desperation can be flattering to those who secretly don't think they measure up to society's bogus standards of attractiveness.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would add that no matter how desperate you feel, you must not let desperation guide your actions. Avoid interaction with those who do not genuinely interest you, for example.

4. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

We all go through cycles where we feel confident and then not so confident. It's really not necessary for you to ever tell anyone you're desperate. Even though that person has probably felt desperate over something once in their lives, they don't want to hear why you feel that way...about anything. Some things are better left unsaid. I think if you could just enjoy someone's company without any ulterior motives, you might find that you really are not desperate. Just horny like all the rest of us :). Be yourself.

Draft saved Draft deleted