Women: how would you react to a 4 inch man?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Statistically, a 4" penis is small and from what ive learnt from the good folk of this site is that guys with a small penis (myself among them at 5") have to work harder on there sexual skills.

There is more than one way to get a women off, but i believe women would have a less positive reaction to a smaller man that a guy with a bigger chopper.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually did encounter a guy with about a 4" (erect) penis once.

I did not react at all. We didn't have intercourse, just fooled around, but I was careful to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself. I didn't stop our activities because of his penis; I continued to kiss and fondle him. I had no desire to hurt his feelings or insult him in any way.

However, I did not go out with him again, and I won't lie and say his penis size had nothing to do with it. I wasn't crazy about his personality either, but knowing I wouldn't be able to have satisfying vaginal sex with him was the deciding factor that ruled him out as a potential partner.

(Size Queen haters please feel free to take aim and fire...)

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If thats so for a 4" man, can i ask, would you have thought the same about a 5" man.

I would like to say thank you on behalf of other smaller men for not wanting to insult or hurt his feelings, many women would not have been so thoughtful.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My reaction was very similar to Holly's. I'd always said that I wouldn't have a relationship with someone who didn't have a reasonable sized dick, that for me to have a relationship with someone he had to have all the factors I considered of any importance, but what we say and what we do when we find ourselves in that situation can be different. I met this guy, really nice looking, great personality, we had a few dates then when it got to sex I discovered he was small, smaller than 4 inches, I didn't run screaming from my bedroom, I didn't indicate that I found his dick tiny and I carried on, like Holly we messed around but we didn't have penetrative sex, I didn't want to hurt his feelings either but neither would I carry on seeing him when he didn't measure up to what I wanted out of a man. To some women size isn't important and it would be considered a trivial reason to stop seeing a guy, but to me it's important that a man has everything I want, so a small penis is just as much of a bar to seeing him as a terrible personality would be.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If thats so for a 4" man, can i ask, would you have thought the same about a 5" man.

Most likely in that case, his personality would have been the deciding factor. One of the best lovers I ever had had about a 5 1/2" penis. Vaginal sex with him was not physically satisfying, but I was so in love with him, it was emotionally satisfying. Also, he was very passionate and willing to work in other ways to please a woman (oral, etc.) Had he not broken up with me, I probably wouldn't have broken up with him.

That said, I would have continued to fantasize and remain curious about large penises. And many years and experiences later, I know that his dumping me was a blessing in disguise -- not because of the penis thing, but because we really weren't right for each other, and there was someone else out there perfect for me.

I would like to say thank you on behalf of other smaller men for not wanting to insult or hurt his feelings, many women would not have been so thoughtful.

You're more than welcome...it's hard for me to imagine a woman being so cruel as to insult a guy because of his penis size, but from what I understand, it does happen.