Women: how would you react to a 4 inch man?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A big old YES, it does, lol, i think perhaps because of the cultral shift to 'chavism' in the UK. Young women seem instinctively a bit harsher than perhaps a generation ago. In my opinion, lol.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the same old thing. I don't care how many surveys you read, how many doctors you ask, size DOES matter. MOST women don't want smaller than average. I dare say most women would like above average, but that may not be a deal breaker. This question always brings the same answers no matter where it's asked. You get a few light hearted jokes, a couple of nasty comments, and the rest are truthful answers. I have seen this on other forums that are not related to extra large penises. Most women, or gay men don't want smaller.

I will tell something else, just as with hair loss, when medical science comes up with a safe, reliable way to enlarge a penis, then doctors will say "size matters". Just think of the fortunes to made from that...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would settle for slightly less than average if the guy was hitting all the right buttons on everything else, but not much less than average, in the beginning when you were all full of lust it'd be much easier to overlook a small dick than it would five years down the line when that madness to be with one another had mellowed a little.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would settle for slightly less than average if the guy was hitting all the right buttons on everything else, but not much less than average, in the beginning when you were all full of lust it'd be much easier to overlook a small dick than it would five years down the line when that madness to be with one another had mellowed a little.

That's true of many things, not just penis size. This has caused quite a few divorces. People get married when they are madly in love and lust. They accept faults under these conditions that they normally wouldn't. When the love and lust wear off some, the faults loom large. It's a big mistake not to look things over thoroughly before making a commitment.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sure I'll stay on topic on this one.

Does anyone remember the cartoon "The Littles"? I'm not sure how tall they were in inches. Any guesses?

Holly, whenever I see your avatar I have to stare for at least several seconds. I'm not sure what kind of a person you are in real life, but that is one really really beautiful mug you have. But then all the women and men who show their faces on this site are pretty hot. Myself excluded.

Viking is kind of correct in that women probably don't want less than average. But I think they might settle for it. You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need. In addition, average is a range. You have to keep in mind that a penis, even an erect one, is a relatively small piece of equipment. An inch makes a big difference in percentages, particularly when it is accompanied by matching differences in girth, which it is often is. A 5" erection will look kind of smallish but not small enough to throw back. A 4" looks small and for many women may be a deal-breaker. Smaller than that is heartbreak territory I feel.

You know, much of our lives is a lottery. We're such rude, shitty, self possessed people when you consider that we could have easily been born into poverty or slavery, in different countries, in much harsher circumstances. We could be getting tortured by the Chinese because we're the wrong religion, or disappeared by the Americans for any number of reasons. While we count our blessings, we have to make an effort to be nicer, more content and more inquisitive people, with a genuine interest in other people. When we help our fellow man, we help ourselves. I mean there are thousands of single men out there who haven't been laid in God knows how long. Not all of them are the right race, or religion. Some are poor, some have astonishingly small penises. Let us all make a solemn pledge to help the horny. Your contribution of a single free handjob could mean a world of difference to a poor brown-skinned un/underemployed short bald unfit-looking bespectacled man, who has no chance of getting a woman to touch him otherwise.

Anyway, enough with the public service announcements. As I was saying, an inch makes a hell of a difference. In my view, average lies from 5.5 inches to 7 inches in length / 4.25 to 5.75 in girth. The 1.5 inch range on length and breadth covers a large proportion of sizes. I think the average of 5.5" that was mentioned earlier in this thread is realistic. The 5" number has always seemed to me to be understating the mean. I would say the mean, meaningless though it, lies between 5.5 to 6 inches. I prefer the range to a single number.

I do have a question. Spoiled Princess and Holly, both beautiful vixens who I hope will one day tie me up and beat me mercilessly like the animal I am, mentioned they wouldn't run away from a small cock. But from a physical pleasure point of view, what length/breadth combination range do you think would hit the spot for vaginal satisfaction? How about anal?

I'm interested in finding out how gay or bisexual men feel about that question as well.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A beast like you deserves a thorough beating till you're dripping with sweat, hard and howling :)
For me I'm not particularly deep vaginally so anything approaching average will hit my cervix, I know some women don't like it but I do, I actually agree with your estimation, although I prefer a bigger cock as I've often stated 5 inches I can manage with, 4 inches would definitely be too small.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
HollyBlue and SpoiledPrincess,

I commend you on how you handled such situations. Do you think the guys suspected anyway why nothing happened. Do you think you gave way any indication or vibe they picked up on, despite your best effort not to?

babybooboo100

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i would approach a 4 inch man the same way i would approach a 14 inch man.....as a human being,is he no less deserving of great sex and orgasms,or is this something reserved for horses?some of the greatest lovers ive had have been men secure with their small equipment,and i get the added bonus of being able to give him head for over an hour and "look ma no lockjaw"

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I've dated one or two. I don't go around with a measuring tape, so I don't know! :biggrin1: And yes, I did have sex with them (I think...honestly, I'm not sure!), didn't want to hurt their feelings. Both were only one night deals. One broke up with me the following week, and the other I think I broke off with - wasn't particularly crazy about his personality either.

I am rather deep vaginally. I don't know how deep since I have never been with a guy who bottomed out. I have been with a guy who had problems with that in the past with women he'd been with, but no problem here. (He's in the "large but not super huge" category.)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure shaq, I hadn't been dating him for a long time then suddenly turned round and said I don't want to see you any more which would have been a dead giveaway, I told him that it was getting to the stage where I would start to get involved and hoped that he would think that having had sex of some sort I'd decided it was getting too serious. I don't enjoy hurting people when it's not necessary so I hope not, he seemed to accept what I told him.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Just so you lot know, are are deeply jealous, I am on my way to have my balls caned. And my domme is definitely not shy about her opinions on size, however she is never dishonest or mean. But she is sexy with a cane in her hand.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would use him to spread my power wide and far beyond the border of the Empire. He will do my bidding at will and become an agent into the Cause. Together, we will overcome the Trials of Thanatos. I will also swear mightily for the arrival of this 4 inch man would signify the eve of the battle of Har-Magedon. My destiny would near its zenith.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be careful to not step on him.
Makes for a good anal plug
I'm happy with 4 inches. As long as there's another 4" to follow!!
< - - - - - ROTFLMAO!!!

Hey, why is everyone being so inordinantly unkind tonight? :-(
We aren't being unkind we are being honest.

The OP has a 4" penis and asked a question that only a man with a small penis who is also into SPH-Small Penis Humiliation would ask. He asked it on this site so that he could receive the criticism that actually arouses him. We played right into his hands.

In response to his original question. I would just say no, thank you. I am a size queen. There is no way I could allow myself to get to that level of intimacy with a man again without him knowing what I expected. If he persisted, I might get nasty.

Hot_Anne84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a 4 inch cock could'nt satisfy me, not to be mean to the guy, but i'd have to fake one for him to even have confidence afterwards.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My reaction was very similar to Holly's. I'd always said that I wouldn't have a relationship with someone who didn't have a reasonable sized dick, that for me to have a relationship with someone he had to have all the factors I considered of any importance, but what we say and what we do when we find ourselves in that situation can be different. I met this guy, really nice looking, great personality, we had a few dates then when it got to sex I discovered he was small, smaller than 4 inches, I didn't run screaming from my bedroom, I didn't indicate that I found his dick tiny and I carried on, like Holly we messed around but we didn't have penetrative sex, I didn't want to hurt his feelings either but neither would I carry on seeing him when he didn't measure up to what I wanted out of a man. To some women size isn't important and it would be considered a trivial reason to stop seeing a guy, but to me it's important that a man has everything I want, so a small penis is just as much of a bar to seeing him as a terrible personality would be.

I just wonder what goes through these poor guys' minds. They probably get that a lot - fooling around to the point that his dick is out, but not having it go any further. You'd think eventually that'd wear thin.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP has a 4" penis and asked a question that only a man with a small penis who is also into SPH-Small Penis Humiliation would ask. He asked it on this site so that he could receive the criticism that actually arouses him. We played right into his hands.

In response to his original question. I would just say no, thank you. I am a size queen. There is no way I could allow myself to get to that level of intimacy with a man again without him knowing what I expected. If he persisted, I might get nasty.[/quote]

As NJQT stated I would just pass. Knowing myself there is no way I could have that level of intimacy with a less than stellar package.:eek:

My current man has a very large dick, however bare in mind that if kindness, intelligence and personality were not present I wouldn't date him soley based on his cock either.

My significant other has always stated that " A large dick only gets you the price of admission, as for the rest he has to work equally as hard as other men in order to capture a sizequeen's heart.":biggrin1: