Women i need your help/honesty

D

deleted924715

Personally, it's a turn-off and even skimpy men's underwear is off-putting to me. I prefer men in boxers/boxer briefs or commando.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Most of my clothes would pass as men's...wait, they ARE men's clothing, because women's clothing can be too fragile and all my curves are up high.
I happen to have a pair of do-me hiking boots in purple. That, aside from a few hippie skirts, might be my most feminine article of clothing.

My ex would steal my skirts in summer. Colorado can get hot, and airflow is nice.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems like we are answering this one all the time recently. It's less and less fir me all the time. I'm not attracted to trans, nor cross-dressing. My sexual preference is for those whose gender corresponds traditionally with his or her sex. I've experimented with a male partner wearing panties and dresses, stockings, and all the girly trappings. We had fun, but it really isn't my thing. Once upon a time I would have just wanted to treat him like a female prostitute, to ibjectify, use, and dismiss him. Now, he could just go. I find that kind if femininity sexually repulsive coming from a man.