Women i need your help.....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's what my husband did and he is the one who moved. He thought of me first and didn't want to uproot me and move me away. He sacrificed his way of life to be with me.
To be with my husband, I had to commit to moving every few years. It was only a matter of time before moving anyway. He took the closest assignment to me he could get just to date me for a few years and see where it was going. It wasn't difficult for me to make sacrifices for him.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*sung to tune of Dr. Love*

they call me Dr. Mickey.. I am the Dr of LPSG *gene simmons tongue thingie goes here*

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetie, you can't get a girl to do anything. You can work with her and love her and make a case to move, but you're not going to make her do anything she doesn't want until she's sure it's the right thing to do.

I was living in Atlanta when I met and married my husband. We were both very happy there, and we both made great lives together and apart. He got an opportunity to move to a small town in Florida to work for a small studio with lots of potential.

It was a huge leap for both of us, but I was convinced this is what we needed to do. Being self-employed I could move anywhere and do what I do, but my client base became much smaller.

So we've been here for a few years now, and I've come to call it home. But trust me, it wasn't perfect from day one. You need to be aware of that. Sure, she might come to be with you, but there's going to be a lot of frayed ends where she yanked herself away from her home. You better love her more than ever before and take care of her.

I hope you find a resolution that works for both of you.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be with my husband, I had to commit to moving every few years. It was only a matter of time before moving anyway. He took the closest assignment to me he could get just to date me for a few years and see where it was going. It wasn't difficult for me to make sacrifices for him.

Sacrifices are never too hard when you love someone. Atleast for me. I can't speak for anyone but myself but there isn't a thing I wouldn't do for my wife. Period. All she needs do is ask. I may bitch and moan If I really dislike or hate it, but it gets done.