Women I need your help

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I refuse to accept that she can't, I dont do imposible
then you are an idiot and no advice on the internet will change that.

if she can open her mouth and get the right angle then (gag or not) it will go in. if it doesn't go in, regardless of position, then it's a safe bet that she can't physically get that angle.

other than removing her front teeth, breaking her neck or dislocating her jaw... nope, i can't think of a magical solution.

puertorican9incher

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
feeling a lot of hate here, first off im not trying to force her, she has really been trying to do it, she is the one who constantly brings it up saying, next time we have sex im gonna try and get it farther down, kinda loled at the vegetable thing, no I havent tried it and neither will i try it since I dont and never will be inclined to have a penis in my mouth, but she has been practicing with banana's to try to supress her gag reflex and she has been improoving quite a bit, I simply asked if there was any REALISTIC tips I could relay to her, but hey thanks again for your input

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my experience, either someone can deep throat or they can't. If you've been trying for a year, sounds like she either a) doesn't want to or b) can't. It has nothing to do with someone's sex if they can DT or not. Good luck tho. :cool:
This is not true. The more you practice the easier it is. You do have to want to do it, but if you do, then you can learn. The problem is, if his pictures are real, that his cock is in the 90th percentile and that makes it very difficult.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is called communication. Ask her what she likes and dislikes what works for her or doesn't. We aren't her so cannot answer.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I refuse to accept that she can't, I dont do imposible
I agree with this in some aspects, but....Can you bench press 1000 pounds...

The pictures you shared show a very big cock. I do not have any studies, but I would bet only 1-5000 women and 1-3000 men could deep throat you and I think I am being optimistic with those numbers.

As for learning. I would buy some realistic dildos that are not as big and let her practice on those and work her way up. If you are too wide for her, there is nothing she can do.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
using a banana is stupid and dangerous.
anything that could snap off in your throat is potentially lethal.
and what the hell sorta death is that to explain to her parents?

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Why only ask the women? Theres WAY more men on here that can deep throat than women. If you really want tips on technique ask everyone.

Buy a dildo thats a bit smaller than yourself and practice, then show her how to do it yourself.

puertorican9incher

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
allright now we are getting somewhere, sorry if I pissed some of you off with the i dont do impossible comment, I didnt mean it in a snobby way, I just meant to say that if you really put your heart and mind into something you can accomplish pretty much everything, she has dedication and the wish to actually do it, its more of a personal challenge to her she wants to be able to do it,

the dildo things seems pretty logical, I probably will invest on one of those for her. The reason I wanted women's advice is becouse typically their mouth's are smaller than a male's mouth, what might seem easy for some males might prove harder for females; which is why I wanted to know if any of them had any workaround's

We do have a lot of communication, her main problem is the gag reflex, and when she is about 40% down of it I can feel the head of my dick hitting the back of her throat, how can I get it or how can she position herself so it slides down her throat and not hit the back of it ???

BTW much much thanks for your thoughts

Last edited: