1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Women in London, Oxford, or nearby...

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by dr4finger, Apr 3, 2010.

1. dr4finger

dr4finger Lurker

I'm out of a relationship, and horny as fuck. Like...unnaturally horny.

I'm somewhat more tactful than the line above suggests btw - I just thought it simpler to get the word out there first before diving into cerebral talk. I'm not used to the "meat market" but I'm willing to give it a shot now. I can guarantee you emotional, physical and mental stimulation - with a stamina to match, and I've yet to "meat" someone who can tame my libido.

I rate myself on stimulating you every which way - if you fancy wave after wave of pleasure then ... let's chat/talk/exchange pics/numbers/meet up?

Am looking for something fairly regular ... ;-)

2. D_Mimosa Rain

D_Mimosa Rain Account Disabled

3. 911t

911t Expert Member

Good luck Oxford here as well

4. D_B_Wildered

D_B_Wildered Account Disabled

nice to see some oxford guys on here! Let me know if you're interested in another bi Oxford guy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice