Women influenced by black men?

bigkak08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You guys are at least half retarded. Learn to think for yourselves and be open to the evidence that is out there. Like the president isnt the dumbest in history. He cant even speak without a teleprompter. Never thought I would see a president that made W look smart. Kobe, Tiger any NBA player?? Just coincidence. Drink some more of the cool aide and understand why college football coaches water down the offense when they have a minority QB. Same as the NFL. As a former coach, if only you could be in the behind the scenes meetings.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just lock this thread. It wasn't meant to come off as racist but if you wanna believe that, then whatever go ahead, I don't care. It's funny how quick some people are to pull the race card, it's like you complain just to find something to complain about yet if it was a black guy talking about how a white guys have small dicks or something like that people wouldn't say a thing.

No, the fact that he's black doesn't bother me. The fact that he does drugs(fact), flirts with every girl(fact) and the way he talks to girls like they are nothing is what makes me mad.

My best friend has been interested in other guys before, that were white. Once she found out they would flirt with every girl and tell every girl the same thing she told them she lost interest. Yet this guy is doing the same and it doesn't seem to bother her.

I've seen this done before in the past where black guys that are clearly players flirt with girls, they will see that guy flirt the same way with other girls but don't care. To see this happen to my best friend disappoints me.

Are all black people players? No but let's be honest a good amount of them are and those are the ones I'm talking about. This guy clearly just wants a piece of ass and is then gonna dump her. She isn't someone that just goes for guys to get laid. She's actually a virgin looking to wait for marriage so that is why this surprises me. If any other guy did this to her she would lose interest, yet she is flirting back with him.

The whole point of this post was pretty much how I've seen some girls say they hate certain traits in guys, yet if the guy happens to be black, these traits seem to be ok for some reason. It isn't even just my best friend this has happened with. I've seen it so many times I just didn't expect it to happen to my best friend as well because she would never strike me as the type of girl to go after a guy like that.

The difference this guy has on her then other guys in the past is that now she will talk different around him and listens to different music. Never before has she ever changed who she was for any other guy. Never in the past did she talk different, dress different or listen to different music to impress a guy especially one that does drugs, parties a lot and is just trying to get in her pants. All traits she hates in a guy.

Last edited:

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are at least half retarded. Learn to think for yourselves and be open to the evidence that is out there. Like the president isnt the dumbest in history. He cant even speak without a teleprompter. Never thought I would see a president that made W look smart. Kobe, Tiger any NBA player?? Just coincidence. Drink some more of the cool aide and understand why college football coaches water down the offense when they have a minority QB. Same as the NFL. As a former coach, if only you could be in the behind the scenes meetings.

Ok the first guys racism doesn't compare to this ones. And for the OP, I see that you didn't mean to be racist, just a bad choice of wording and everyone gave you a hard time. But for the guy who posted the above quote: I think you might be fully retarded, go skin your head and join a clan website!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

What an idiot.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just lock this thread. It wasn't meant to come off as racist but if you wanna believe that, then whatever go ahead, I don't care. It's funny how quick some people are to pull the race card, it's like you complain just to find something to complain about yet if it was a black guy talking about how a white guys have small dicks or something like that people wouldn't say a thing.

No, the fact that he's black doesn't bother me. The fact that he does drugs(fact), flirts with every girl(fact) and the way he talks to girls like they are nothing is what makes me mad.

My best friend has been interested in other guys before, that were white. Once she found out they would flirt with every girl and tell every girl the same thing she told them she lost interest. Yet this guy is doing the same and it doesn't seem to bother her.

I've seen this done before in the past where black guys that are clearly players flirt with girls, they will see that guy flirt the same way with other girls but don't care. To see this happen to my best friend disappoints me.

Are all black people players? No but let's be honest a good amount of them are and those are the ones I'm talking about. This guy clearly just wants a piece of ass and is then gonna dump her. She isn't someone that just goes for guys to get laid. She's actually a virgin looking to wait for marriage so that is why this surprises me. If any other guy did this to her she would lose interest, yet she is flirting back with him.

The whole point of this post was pretty much how I've seen some girls say they hate certain traits in guys, yet if the guy happens to be black, these traits seem to be ok for some reason. It isn't even just my best friend this has happened with. I've seen it so many times I just didn't expect it to happen to my best friend as well because she would never strike me as the type of girl to go after a guy like that.

The difference this guy has on her then other guys in the past is that now she will talk different around him and listens to different music. Never before has she ever changed who she was for any other guy. Never in the past did she talk different, dress different or listen to different music to impress a guy especially one that does drugs, parties a lot and is just trying to get in her pants. All traits she hates in a guy.

Next time check with one of the veteran members, we could have told you that was going to go over horribly. There's a more diverse group of races here than any other place i've seen on the internet. Because sex is a common denominator of all races. Lot's of political correctness and sensitivity for that very reason.

Also it depends on where you are hanging out as to what types of personalities you are going to get from any race. You can go to a library and not have the same personalities jumping at you that you would if you were at a dance club for example.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well she has to think for herself & it still seems like you're just sore from her not reciprocating.

Who cares...it still sounds like your problem is this dudes race.

You really need to get out bro...everything you have talked about is either borderline stereotype or something you seen on t.v....and your telling me that there are not white guys who are players?...c'mon, don't hate the player hate the game...or take one of my playa classes

So a majority of black men are players?....I would say a majority of men are....you need to be banned from watching movies and television, seriously...And you are so sure he just wants to hump & dump?...Well so be it, sometimes you have to let your friends live & learn, its called "life"...and thats something you need to get

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media

Do your friends on stormfront know you're 20% gay? I'm not sure they would approve.

I am a southern white man and I live in an area with tons of prejudice and stupidity on both sides of the race line. I get really annoyed with all of it because none of us was alive to take slaves and none of us was alive to be slaves but we all keep playing this stupid ass game of who is better than who and what not. That being said I am not racist, but I am also not friends with tons of black people. I do have a few black friends and they come to my house to hang out and I go to theirs. Now that I have that out of the way let me get to the subject.

We all have the stereotypes and taboos that we have because of the social inviroment that we have grown up in. There are plenty of people both male and female that get into doing things that go against social norms and expectations just because we want to. There is something exciting and fun in doing things that we were always told we were not supposed to do. I know a lot of males and females both white and black that have dated across the racial line because they wanted to see what it was like. Some of them have decided to only date that way once they try it others have decided to never do it again. I see an equal amount of males, females, white, white, black and latino that do it and go either way. For what ever reason that is just the way it is. I personally never have wanted to and as far as I know never will. Because that is my choice I live my life that way. For me or anyone else to decide to condem someone or for them to condem me for that is wrong. She is a woman that will use her freewill to live her life the way she wants to. You as her friend should be their for her and rather than tell her she is wrong because this man is black maybe remind her of what she has always percieved to right and wrong and encourage her to not go against what she believes in. I am referring to drugs and drinking. If he is playing with her and making it out to be that he really cares about her and then it turns out he did not be there for her and be supportive. You can not get people to do things based on how you feel. If you push too much you will do nothing but run her away. I am sorry that you developed feelings for her and she did not reciprocate that is sad, but a lesson we all have to learn. Please do not make comments like another good girl gone black. That is fucked up. My black friends are among my closest and I hate hearing some shit like that.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

If you wanted to start a "Why Do Douchebags Exist?" thread then you should have. But you didn't. You started a thread about how evil black guys are and how they inevitably soil the white girls they date. You deserve the ridicule.

It's not up to the mods to clean up after you've puked on your own shoes.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
To the original OP, if this guy is really a "player", she will figure it out eventually. Honestly, it sounds like your getting worried about nothing. I can tell you like this girl, but there's plenty more out there :wink:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've only ever dated one black guy,
and he had more class, decency, manners and intelligence than the OP or any of the other guys agreeing with him.

there are skuzzy guys of every colour, and there are decent men of every colour.

the OP just sounds like a jealous whine.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Indeed fore example:

I really prefer Latin girls, above the others, nice shapes always willing and always taking care of you( when you're hungry or horny).

But I don't get a hard one on 'Western' girls, who won't cook and having a big mouth in my opinion. If I go for a white girl she definitely comes from East Europe.(Poland, Serbia, Ukraine etc.)

Btw I hate to be "political corrrect".
Hon, Serbian women, LOL, you don`t wanna mess with them! And Serbian men are far better cooks than women. Women here hate cooking, because it was their "JOB" for ages!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well adjusted and educated middle class girls will and always have been intrigued by the exotic, the criminal, the low class of any ethnic origin. They eventually move on when their emotional needs are not met. Remember in the US black people have achieved more equality than many other countires, ironically even more so than in some African states. A well educated, well conducted black man or woman is not afforded the protection of the law in these places as they are in the US. Just as white men find females with exotic or different backgrounds interesting it applies to white women. You can't live peoples' lives for them, they must learn from experience. Colour of skin has nothing to do with it; culture and morality have more success because dysfunctional people of any race are the authors of their own decline. We have all had friends who seemed cool then let us down; that's life.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lay off. You gotta admit that white girls that date black guys are usually drug girls or low self esteem girls. Its everywhere, all you gotta do is open your eyes. As an ex college football player I can assure you it was only the white girls with the black guys that banged multiple players and were pretty indiscriminate. Non of the girls were bright and most had addictions. And yes, the black guys used words like ho, bitch and treated women horribly. I also banged black girls, they were easier than white girls and thought about sex as much as I did. So there are huge racial differences that Political Correctness and liberal bs cant hide. Simply look at our vastly different histories and listen to the the music and study the cultures. Respect is a whole different thing in the different cultures, big surprise - it is also diff in hispanic and asian cultures. Grow up.

May I recommend this for your avatar.

http://thetroublemakertimes.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/kkk_rally_amarillo.jpg

Oh, and I don't normally say this to other members, but honestly? Fuck off you racist piece of shit.

Last edited:

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I can take a stab at answering your question, or at least responding to your comment. First off, huge mistake bringing up race in a forum. You had to know that would lead to serious piling on and flaming. Secondly, maybe the man has hypnotic power, probably not. The only "issue" I take offense to is the dick myth. And it is a myth, and whats worse is people actually believe it. Nothing better than being a 5'10" white guy and getting my chance to dispel the rumors. The "white dick" or the "irish curse", etc.. Take note of that, I usually never talk up my dick, but I had to for this response. Keep in mind op that the rumors or myths can work both ways. In life, I have had some girls that wanted to check the stories they heard about me. So, you didn't express this, but I think we all believe that you like this girl, but now she likes this black guy. I think you may have had a thing for her, but when she started liking someone else and not you, then you really liked her. And what made it worse was that it was a guy was a...you know...(whispers) a negro. My god, lol, it was a joke, only for effect. Don't ban me, nobody kill me.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so I've always heard how black guys always had an influence on girls but I think I'm seeing it first hand. I've been best friends with this girl now for over a year. She's a curvy Hispanic women. She's always been that girl next door kind of girl. She's smart, she doesn't party, drink or do drugs. I recently let her know I like her as more than a friend but she doesn't feel the same way. She recently met this black guy on facebook who has been flirting with her. She has been flirting back as well and told him he's handsome and looks like Kayne West. She also let him know she put new pics on facebook so he would comment which he did saying "damn baby girl you looking good". He gets high, drunks and all that but none of that seems to bother her. I asked her if she liked him and she said that he was just a friend but I'm doubting that considering she is flirting back. He seems like a player but that doesn't seem to bother her. Also I notice she has been listening to rap music(something that never interested her before) and has even started talking different, especially when talking to him. Seems like this is a case of a good girl gone black. Your thoughts?

PLEASE STOP STEREOTYPING BLACK MEN!!! "he seems like a player," REALLY? HAVE YOU DATED HIM? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? JUST BASED ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE? "he gets high, drunks and all that but none of that seems to bother her," OK SO NOW ONLY BLACK PEOPLE SOMKE AND DRINK? I KNOW PEOPLE OF ALL RACES WHO GET HIGH AND DRINK AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM A BAD PERSON! APPARENTLY YOUR FRIEND HAS SOME CONFLICTS OF HER OWN IF SHE FEELS SHE HAS TO BE SOMEONE SHE NOT JUST TO GET A GUY, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND MAYBE HE INTRODUCED HER TO SOME RAP AND NOW SHE LIKES IT. PEOPLE ARE EVER CHANGING AND MULTIFACETED.....BUT I THINK THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT SHE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU AND YOU NEED TO JUST ACCEPT IT AND STOP TAKING IT OUT ON THE BLACK MAN.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole thread is stupid. None of my black boyfriends or sex buddies were unkind to me, in the way described. Also, I'm western, and my husband wakes up every morning to find I have brewed coffee, and packed him a hot breakfast, and a hot lunch. By the time he's hungry for supper, that's usually ready too. It cracks me up anytime anyone claims some bullshit theory holds water, and uses porn as a citation.

Oh. And the OP should find some fucking swagger and a new girl.
Now THAT, is a woman. Take notes people.

(Im probably going to get a lot of shit for saying that, but "Oh well")

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious, did they know you are 20% gay, because that may of caused issues in the locker rooms.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So the OP is pissed off because a girl he likes isn't interested and is flirting with other guys. Putting aside all of the shocking racial stereotypes that he was throwning about, this is simply a case of "it's not fair she doesn't like me". Your friend is old enough to make her own choices and while your concern for her as a friend is sweet it's as misplaced as your opinions on black culture. She doesn't want to get with you, so just accept the fact she will obviously get it from somewhere else - and work on the whole anger towards black people, it's very out dated.

Oh, and when people use phrases like "good girl gone black" people will kinda play the race card, just because, you know, you kinda started things off. :wink: