Women influenced by black men?

D

deleted135966

Yes the original poster has some racially insensitive language and I suspect it was inspired to cause a stir and promote attention. It seems he is intrigued at what has this "friend" infatuated with this guy. Why would you continue to be a "friend" with a girl that you are attracted to but does not feel the same way for you? Why would she tell you about what she is saying and doing with this guy if she knows you like her?...it seems she is messing with you and you really don't know her as well as you do. I do see that you care about her and don't want her to get hurt but you need to find a girl that likes you for you rather than hanging on to a girl that seems to be fucking with you and teasing you. You seem to be redirecting your feelings of rejection to this guy rather than dealing with you own issues with self esteem.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Some people do seek out partners focusing primarily on the colour of their skin.

When this is a dominant factor it tends to overwhelm all other feelings.

In this society statistically black men are more often targeted by white girls.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lay off. You gotta admit that white girls that date black guys are usually drug girls or low self esteem girls. Its everywhere, all you gotta do is open your eyes. As an ex college football player I can assure you it was only the white girls with the black guys that banged multiple players and were pretty indiscriminate. Non of the girls were bright and most had addictions. And yes, the black guys used words like ho, bitch and treated women horribly. I also banged black girls, they were easier than white girls and thought about sex as much as I did. So there are huge racial differences that Political Correctness and liberal bs cant hide. Simply look at our vastly different histories and listen to the the music and study the cultures. Respect is a whole different thing in the different cultures, big surprise - it is also diff in hispanic and asian cultures. Grow up.

Dude you were a college football player, not in the gamer circles, stuck in study halls for chem test or touring as a punk band player. There are so many other cultures you are exposed to where whites and blacks interact. When you are already in a scene where women like that exist ofc they are gunna fuck blacks, because like you said they are there and the girls are indiscriminate. Whereas gaming nerds date black guys and only that guy, or fellow chem student do the same, in the punk world the same goes.

Its not fair to base your understanding of national racial difference off your limited experience in pads on fields with players like this is Remember the Titians.

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, so I've always heard how black guys always had an influence on girls but I think I'm seeing it first hand. I've been best friends with this girl now for over a year. She's a curvy Hispanic women. She's always been that girl next door kind of girl. She's smart, she doesn't party, drink or do drugs. I recently let her know I like her as more than a friend but she doesn't feel the same way. She recently met this black guy on facebook who has been flirting with her. She has been flirting back as well and told him he's handsome and looks like Kayne West. She also let him know she put new pics on facebook so he would comment which he did saying "damn baby girl you looking good". He gets high, drunks and all that but none of that seems to bother her. I asked her if she liked him and she said that he was just a friend but I'm doubting that considering she is flirting back. He seems like a player but that doesn't seem to bother her. Also I notice she has been listening to rap music(something that never interested her before) and has even started talking different, especially when talking to him. Seems like this is a case of a good girl gone black. Your thoughts?

I think it has less to do with race and more to do with the "bad boy" "Thug" attraction. I am black and in no way a "bad boy" or "Thug". In fact, Im am very professional. I wear a shirt and tie almost everyday to work. I don't do drugs not even weed and I am a social drinker (1 vodka tonic and Im drinking cherry coke for the rest of the night). I have on multiple occasions been told that I am not "Thug" enough. Some of these women (your friend included it sounds) wants a bad boy type guy. While you do have the bad boy/thug type white guys and hispanic guys, most will go for the thug black guy because 1) The myth 2)the image portrayed by society as black guys being the ultimate thug 3) for many non-black girls, dating a black guy is still considered taboo and exotic. Thats what she's going for, the image, not necessarily the race. I am black and get the same thing all because I don't have enough "Thug Appeal"