Women, is it a problem if your guy is in better shape than you?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still find BMI to be a pretty good tool for estimating proper weight and height.

Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

I suppose it's good for a rule of thumb, but it always cracks me up when I use one of these. They are so obviously not intended for anyone with even a moderately athletic build.

At 5'10" and 170lbs, it places me on the cusp of being overweight! For grins, I started going backward to see where the cusp of underweight lay...and found it just under 130lbs! Even when I was a scrawny thing in high school, I was still around 145...I can't imagine dropping back to that size, much less to 130. I'd be skin and bone. And cock. :wink:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose it's good for a rule of thumb, but it always cracks me up when I use one of these. They are so obviously not intended for anyone with even a moderately athletic build.
I concur. My BMI is just over 25 which means I'm overweight! :eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

At 5'10" and 170lbs, it places me on the cusp of being overweight! For grins, I started going backward to see where the cusp of underweight lay...and found it just under 130lbs! Even when I was a scrawny thing in high school, I was still around 145...I can't imagine dropping back to that size, much less to 130. I'd be skin and bone. And cock. :wink:
A lot of the young guys here are exactly that. It's amazing to me that a man can be 6' and 130-140 pounds with a cock the size of a babys arm.

I've never heard that one before! But no, I can't imagine it would be! Otherwise yo-yo dieters would have immense penises!
Actually that's true. for every 25-30 pounds a man loses he gains back an inch in penis length.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

Exactly. I remember reading that Jerry Rice (in his playing days) would be considered overweight by the BMI scale. I think BMI works best for people who are moderately fit with an average build. Muscle weighs more than fat.

D_Marvin Meatthistle

Just Browsing
Media
I think BMI works best for people who are moderately fit with an average build. Muscle weighs more than fat.
BMI is only really useful as a vague guide for sedentary people to gauge where they are. Body composition and bodyfat testing are much more useful.

And muscle weights preceisely the same as fat, its just more dense so 1kg or fat would take up more space than 1kg of muscle, but it still weighs the same 1kg :smile: