women, know your limits!

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love you to explain to me how me pointing out that you're accusing ManlyB of something she makes clear is not the case within her first post to the thread, without me making any mention of the content of your threads means that I'm lacking the ability to read... Go on, explain it.

I made no comments what so ever about your view point, so try all you like to make this an us v them fight with me, but it won't work.

If I were to make comment on your contributions, it would be that you've shown your true colours, hoped you could get away without being pulled up on it, and you're now back peddling with all your might, throwing out "oh I'm such a victim" bollocks for good measure.

Your statement was
Wait a second... Wasn't it Manly B who stated that she credits each driver she meets with individuality? How does that equate to man hating?

My point was that I had said the same thing. But automatically I was the bad guy because I decided to post something last nite that apparently people took the wrong way and instantly lumped me in the bag of a bigot (and to me bigot and woman hater have always been linked based off life experiences so of course someone starts lumping me in the bigot category with one post of "evidence" Im going to get upset. )

Avoiding my view point to defend what MB says doesnt seem like taking sides? At least say whats wrong or right with my viewpoint if you're going to not take sides. Thats what truly neutral people do.

Now now MB, even a silly woman like you can read well enough to see that he, as a man is allowed to speak for us, and knows what we mean far better than we ever could!

Now fuck off back to the kitchen and hand those car keys over to someone a little more responsible :tongue:

Vilifying me as a taskmaster, real clever.
I can't make jokes but you can.
Me making jokes equates to me being a bigot (and not a woman hater, but like I said they've been linked in my experience)

See now I think you're doing exactly what you say "they" are doing to you. Both Manly and Aconitum were at pains to point out (in some detail in fact) the exact discrepancies in your arguments I mentioned. You fixed on the accusation that you're sexist (which is an argument which could legitimately be made purely on the basis of the content of your posts in this thread) and are now using your outrage at that accusation to deflect attention away from your inability to explain the self contradictions and logical deficiencies of your argument.

I made no comments what so ever about your view point, so try all you like to make this an us v them fight with me, but it won't work.

By her own admission she hasn't made any comments about my view point, so theres a logical fallacy in your argument Hilaire.

Now I would say that it would probly help if we all took a chill pill and stepped away for a second (advice Im going to follow) but I expect based off previous comments that there will be more jokes so Im not holding my breath expecting anything.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
utterly tedious!

you've taken my thread from light hearted clips to petty arse squealing.

shut the fuck up now please.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My point was that I had said the same thing. But automatically I was the bad guy because I decided to post something last nite that apparently people took the wrong way and instantly lumped me in the bag of a bigot (and to me bigot and woman hater have always been linked based off life experiences so of course someone starts lumping me in the bigot category with one post of "evidence" Im going to get upset. )

Avoiding my view point to defend what MB says doesnt seem like taking sides? At least say whats wrong or right with my viewpoint if you're going to not take sides. Thats what truly neutral people do.

I didn't avoid your point of view, you've not stated a clear point of view to be avoided... On the one hand you go to great lengths to tell us how you need to vet women, because of your experiences with two, but then you're called on it and you suddenly vet everyone regardless of gender.

Was the point I'm apparently avoiding the point that you can't articulate yourself properly, expect people to be mind readers and get all bent out of shape when people don't assume you to believe things you've not told them about?

If that's the case, then yes, I totally avoided it... Felt a little like poking a sick dog with sticks!

Vilifying me as a taskmaster, real clever.
I can't make jokes but you can.
Me making jokes equates to me being a bigot (and not a woman hater, but like I said they've been linked in my experience)

I didn't vilify you as anything, I took the general tone of the thread and made light of it. It happens to be a very common method used for calming somewhat volatile discussions.

Further, I didn't say you couldn't make jokes, or that doing so would make you a bigot (or add to your bigot status, depending on the point of view of whom ever happens to be reading this)

By her own admission she hasn't made any comments about my view point, so theres a logical fallacy in your argument Hilaire.

You're right, love him as I do, this once, poor Hilly is incorrect!

Now I would say that it would probly help if we all took a chill pill and stepped away for a second (advice Im going to follow) but I expect based off previous comments that there will be more jokes so Im not holding my breath expecting anything.

Sorry, I don't play that game.

You can't go putting words in my mouth, then suggest we all walk away to calm down. That method has been tried time and time again, and it only serves to show your inability to coherently articulate yourself.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

It's hilaire but we'll gloss over that :wink:

I retract what was an inaccuracy, not a logical fallacy (they're quite different) and apologise for saying Aconitum did something she did not do.

The point remains valid in the case of Manly though. Again you elide over that though.

You're right, love him as I do, this once, poor Hilly is incorrect!

Thank you for correcting me :08::kiss:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't avoid your point of view, you've not stated a clear point of view to be avoided... On the one hand you go to great lengths to tell us how you need to vet women, because of your experiences with two, but then you're called on it and you suddenly vet everyone regardless of gender.

Was the point I'm apparently avoiding the point that you can't articulate yourself properly, expect people to be mind readers and get all bent out of shape when people don't assume you to believe things you've not told them about?

If that's the case, then yes, I totally avoided it... Felt a little like poking a sick dog with sticks!

But to be fair Ive seen male drivers that were worse, so this and many other things has taught me to treat life on a case by case basis.

First post I made.

Sorry, I don't play that game.

You can't go putting words in my mouth, then suggest we all walk away to calm down. That method has been tried time and time again, and it only serves to show your inability to coherently articulate yourself.

No game, Ive found it helps people cool down, myself included.

It's hilaire but we'll gloss over that :wink:

I retract what was an inaccuracy, not a logical fallacy (they're quite different) and apologise for saying Aconitum did something she did not do.

The point remains valid in the case of Manly though. Again you elide over that though.

My bad for a capitalization error, your bad for a spelling error

people, people. PEOPLE!!

not in front of the kittens!

lol where were you when I needed this cuteness ? Is there such a thing as a cuteness retainer. Lol kittens are awesome

utterly tedious!

you've taken my thread from light hearted clips to petty arse squealing.

shut the fuck up now please.

sorry, but you did miss my light hearted easter egg, so Ill stop posting here till you find it.