women lasting longer

the_guy

Just Browsing
Media
People usually ask about men lasting longer, but how easy is it for ladies. Is it easier/harder for women to put off their orgasms if they wanted too. Usually they'd just go for multi's, but what if you wanted to just for curioisity.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by the_guy@Jul 15 2005, 08:56 PM
People usually ask about men lasting longer, but how easy is it for ladies. Is it easier/harder for women to put off their orgasms if they wanted too. Usually they'd just go for multi's, but what if you wanted to just for curioisity.
[post=329520]Quoted post[/post]​

I've tried to hold back and put off my orgasms but just can't, my man really knows how to punish me. ;) Very rarely can I outlast him, I'm usually so sore and exhausted I have to kick him off.

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not able to orgasm during intercourse so I can't answer the question from that perspective, but if he's giving me direct clitoral stimulation I can hold out for a very long time. In fact it takes me forever!

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I, obviously, can hold out for a really long time or its that it takes alot of stimulation to build up my O. I'm always ready, though. The more I relax (i.e. for no Kegels before my O) & the longer he holds off, the more intense my orgasm that goes on & on. I wouldn't call these multiple orgasms, but waves that go on for a couple minutes or more. I have alot of trouble coming, if he cums first. He says that he comes so quickly because i'm so tight & small.
I know I shouldn't believe everything he tells me, & I'm not going to have sex w/ more men just to find out more truth/variety. He does have way more experience than I do, however. Maybe, I should look for someone who has much less experice & is willing to grow & learn with me.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't know about putting off my orgasms--I havent tried cuz it's just so hard to get one in the first place during intercourse--but once I have that first one, they just keep comin...

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yes, it does take a while to get to that first one! I've never tried to put it off either and truthfully I can't imagine ever wanting to. I get to that point of being almost there and just seem to hang there... no, I don't want to wait any longer!

:D Karen

the_guy

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not able to orgasm during intercourse so I can't answer the question from that perspective, but if he's giving me direct clitoral stimulation I can hold out for a very long time.

what affect do you think a womans age has on this?

digger2004gee

Experimental Member
Media
When i made my ex lady come for the first time she couldn't get enough of me.
But then i had a series of premature ejaculations for unknown reasons.
I find that i can perform quite well most of the time, then without warning i will have a premature one. This really annoys me and i can't help feeling like a loser when this happens. I try to perform at my best everytime i have sex , so it is really fustrating when a premature one comes along to haunt me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Digger, I've been there with guys who have that come up from time to time. It's really no big deal, I think it probably happens to every guy at some point or another. If it happens, just smile, relax, do some oral on your lady until you're ready to try again.
If you don't make a big deal out of it, it won't be a big deal and you'll probably find you'll be back to your old self soon enough. The worst thing you can do is get all frustrated and kill the mood while she's still aroused. If you don't do that, it will work itself out.

As for the oringinal question, there's really no good reason for most women to hold off an orgasm unless they're just trying to do an experiment. Women are usually able to continue to have sex and continue having orgasms almost indefinitely, so why hold off a good thing?

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 11 2005, 05:35 AM
As for the oringinal question, there's really no good reason for most women to hold off an orgasm unless they're just trying to do an experiment. Women are usually able to continue to have sex and continue having orgasms almost indefinitely, so why hold off a good thing?
[post=342205]Quoted post[/post]​

i must ba an unlucky guy, as my girlfriend quit often comes to the point where she can take no more. it means that stimulation is just too much for her and she wants me to stop (most of times she wants me to get off, so we can stop). is she really the exeption or can other women tell similar stories?

Originally posted by summertime@Jul 18 2005, 10:57 AM
He says that he comes so quickly because i'm so tight & small.
[post=329988]Quoted post[/post]​

No doubt that "tight and small" could be a factor. Definitely harder for a man to postpone ejaculation if there's a lot of friction. It is a strange irony that women are often insulted when a man comes too soon, thinking he "doesn't care" etc. Actually, it is quite the opposite, the more impressed a guy is with the woman, mentally, physically, etc. the more turned-on he is and the less control he has!

I used to have sex in college with an older woman who was no longer pretty and had a huge, baby stretched vagina. I had perfect control, could last forever, and could bring her to orgasm easily by "riding high" even with my smaller than average dick. But when I managed an encounter with an attractive girl my age I'd be squirting almost as soon as I "got it in". Needless-to-say, I didn't get 2nd chances with that kind of performance.

Is that messed-up or what? I'll bet it's not that uncommon, esp. for beginners which I was at the time.

digger2004gee

Experimental Member
Media
Digger, I've been there with guys who have that come up from time to time. It's really no big deal, I think it probably happens to every guy at some point or another. If it happens, just smile, relax, do some oral on your lady until you're ready to try again.
If you don't make a big deal out of it, it won't be a big deal and you'll probably find you'll be back to your old self soon enough. The worst thing you can do is get all frustrated and kill the mood while she's still aroused. If you don't do that, it will work itself out.

I will keep that in mind madame zora, thanks for the advice

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 11 2005, 01:35 AM
[post=342205]Quoted post[/post]​
Digger,

I agree with Mme. Zora here. It has happend to me at purely random (and fortunately, rare) times and the best thing to do is to recover and start round two! I always seem to last longer the 2nd time around as the 1st orgasm has taken the 'edge' off.

When this question was posed earlier on this website or another I frequent, many of the women said they were flattered when a guy came so soon on ocassion, as it made them think "I'm so sexy, he couldn't last!" That was a first for me to hear that, and it is a great, positive way to think about it. Of course, not lasting very long over the long term isn't very good for either of you!

LapDog :p

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by the_guy@Sep 10 2005, 06:29 AM
I'm not able to orgasm during intercourse so I can't answer the question from that perspective, but if he's giving me direct clitoral stimulation I can hold out for a very long time.

what affect do you think a womans age has on this?
[post=341971]Quoted post[/post]​
I have read in a number of sources that a woman doesn't reach her sexual peak until her mid to late 30's. This is because blood flow to the vagina increases with age and the area becomes more sensitive to stimulation. It is therefore very likely that a young woman who finds it impossible to orgasm through penetration in her 20's will start to get success in her 30's without changing partner

That is of course a medical study, just like the ones that say size doesn't matter :bigsmile:

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did have an interesting situation once. I had a girlfriend, who couldn't come, but this was not the strange thing. It was when we tried, and I really got somewhere, that she would accelerate, and seem like she was going to come, and then she would freak out. And when I mean freak out, I mean she would throw me off, and be in pain. Her abdomen would contract, and what you would normally associate with an orgasm would occur, but for her it would be just be very stressfull and painfull. No fun.

Strange. I've heard that if the womb is positioned wrong these types of things can occur.

the_guy

Just Browsing
Media
It seems from what this and other posts have said: that eventhough women take longer to come maybe it is harder to put off once they get there. Does this sound right?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the_guy said:
It seems from what this and other posts have said: that eventhough women take longer to come maybe it is harder to put off once they get there. Does this sound right?

At least for me it does. I orgasm during sex but the first one usually takes the longest, how long depends though. It's true for me that the multiples come easier than the first one too. About the question of putting them off I really don't feel like I can control it that much but I don't know why I'd want to :biggrin1: . Sometimes he teases me which is fun but when he wants to make me cum I doubt I could hold it off. When I get close it sometimes feels like this pressure I have to release and it almost feels automatic :confused: . Although honestly this is really all a guess because I've honestly never tried to NOT orgasm :rolleyes: .

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cant hold it..like a man..well, i didn't learn or want to hold...i my way of thinking is if i cum is just start it all over again and have another one. Fast and furious most of the time.

But what irritates me is if the men comes fast bcause i most of the time I cum fast too...them he is supose to wait for me..:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I find that first i will have usually two times when i build right up and think im going to orgasm but they die down, but then the third time when it actually happens there is no way im going to try and hold it. And to be honest it takes about 10 + minutes to get to that point and most guys have cum or are about to and couldnt go much longer if they tried anyway..