Women like BIG cumshots.

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to ejaculate a lot, even more than Peter North sometimes, when I was young, and I can tell you that girls LOVED the show - as long as it wasn't a facial ! They loved to wank my cock, just to see my raging squirts. I can tell you that women LOVE big cumshots - they're impressed. Sometimes they laugh, sometimes they congratulate you, but they're impressed... and proud to make you spit copious amounts of white semen. If you like handjobs, it's really, really great to be a powerful ejaculator.
Similar experiences, generous gentlemen ?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yah, From my experiences, and TALKING with women, most of them (99%) can't stand the "mess" as Rob said.

They may be interested to see it the first time.. but unless they are "Cumwhores", as little spooge as possible seems to be the prefered choice..:rolleyes:

sgri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually my cum is not that much... i think first of all is because, between sex and/or masturbation, i cum every day, often more than once a day.
sometimes, having sex, i like to cum on her tits, trying to arrive to her face!!:biggrin1:
anyway it would be nice to cum more... any suggestion, apart from not to cum for some days? (sorry... but i really can't!!!:redface:)

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jesus_gtfo.gif

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stetson said:
I used to ejaculate a lot, even more than Peter North sometimes, when I was young, and I can tell you that girls LOVED the show - as long as it wasn't a facial ! They loved to wank my cock, just to see my raging squirts.
Can't say that is my experience. Usually, I shoot a nominal amount of cum, no great gooey gobs of gism covering everything in sight.

However, when I was younger and had a lot of stimulation (e.g., foreplay)... as in a couple hours of teasing in public places plus another 15-30 minutes of direct manipulation (including coitus), I have shot about 1-2 ounces (which doesn't seem like a lot, but a full drinking glass for most people is 8 ounces).

Once, I was doing an ex-cheerleader who was an experienced fuckbunny and who made all the right noises. I pulled out and shot a great deal on her abdomen (it required 3-4 feet of toilet paper, plus a wet washcloth to clean up. She only comment was to say my name in a stunned-and-exasperated tone of voice (sort of like, "J-j-j-j-e-f-f-f-f").

Another time, an Asian girl got me off with her mouth and I shot so much, her mouth was full before I finished. She swallowed what she could and waited until I finished. Then she stood up, opened the sliding glass door on her room, leaned out and literally poured the rest of it out of her mouth. She was too polite to say anything about it, but that was the last time I saw her (guess she didn't want a replay).

About the only woman who appreciated cum was a virgin I knew in college who was happy to give me boob jobs if I came on her face (she believed that stuff about it being good for the skin, but I never noticed any change and we did that, on average, every other day for close to 6 months).

That's pretty much it (I'm not counting the times I shot about a foot, but didn't shoot that much volume).

So, in my experience, the overwhelming majority of women do not care for ejaculate.

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't cum all over her ! Get on your back, let her wank you, and cum all over your chest (and face). You'll see she'll be much more interested.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeffin90620 said:
... She only comment was to say my name in a stunned-and-exasperated tone of voice (sort of like, "J-j-j-j-e-f-f-f-f").

...She swallowed what she could and waited until I finished. Then she stood up, opened the sliding glass door on her room, leaned out and literally poured the rest of it out of her mouth...

...she believed that stuff about it being good for the skin, but I never noticed any change ...
Hilarious! :biggrin1:

There was one time where my ex and I were fooling around, masturbating ourselves on the bed, and when I finally came, I shot pretty much everywhere, all the way to -- I think -- both of our faces. We both showered afterwards. I probably should've kept my cock in my underwear just to keep everything a little more contained, but really, it's pretty difficult to fit it in there.

I think it depends on the girl (one vacuumed up every drop, never taking her mouth off), but odds are they would rather simply see it than get it all over themselves.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty much any thread that is titled, "women like" or "men like" as though there is no individual variation... sucks