Women linked to Clinton sex scandals launch website

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by edonline, Jun 10, 2008.

1. edonline

Gold Member

Women linked to Clinton sex scandals launch website | World news | guardian.co.uk

Women linked to Clinton sex scandals launch website

Ed Pilkington in New York

guardian.co.uk, Tuesday June 10 2008

It's been a rum few months for Bill Clinton.

The former US president has seen his reputation as global philanthropist and do-gooder plummet with allegations of racism on his wife's campaign trail, speculation that he has an anger-management problem, and last week's outburst in which he called a Vanity Fair writer who had penned an unflattering profile of him a "sleazy, dishonest, slimy scumbag".

And things just got worse. Clinton's two nemeses — Gennifer Flowers and Paula Jones — have decided to join forces.

The two women, who have hung over Clinton like a bad odour for many years, have chosen this moment, when he is arguably going through the roughest patch since his impeachment in 1999, to stick the boot in again.

They have produced a series of high-quality video clips for internet viewers of themselves reminiscing about the 1990s Clinton sex scandals in which they played central roles, under the evocative title Two Chicks Chatting.

Flowers complains in the videos that her career as a singer and performer was ruined by the notoriety she gained when she intervened during Clinton's first presidential campaign in 1992 to allege a long-term relationship with him. "What is fame without dignity," she says.

That said, Flowers has shown a remarkable persistence pursuing a career as the woman who once slept with Bill Clinton. She wrote a book, appeared in some movies and was featured in Penthouse (Gennifer Flowers Tells All, Shows All). This year she announced she was going to put up for auction the tapes of phone conversations she secretly recorded with Clinton.

And now she and Jones are charging up to $13.93 (£7) to hear the seven clips of them communing over such seminal political issues as the size and shape of the presidential penis.

There is nothing revelatory about their deliberations, though its ability to embarrass all parties concerned should not be underestimated.

Jones recounts for the umpteenth time her disputed story about how she was summoned to a room in the Excelsior hotel in Arkansas, in May 1991, when Clinton was governor and inappropriately approached by him.

"I was excited to meet the governor, but I had no idea what he was going to do to me."

It was the harassment suit launched by Jones that brought to light the Monica Lewinsky scandal, and Clinton's deposition in the Jones case, in which he denied having a sexual relationship with Lewinsky, that led to his impeachment.

In turn, the women were accused of being part of a conspiracy against the presidency.

Flowers says: "We have been accused of being part of a right-wing conspiracy. Are you part of that?"

Jones: "No I'm not. I'm conservative but I'm not a big political person. I can get on with anybody."

Having cleared that up, they end the videos with a hug. Jones tells Flowers: "You're just wonderful."

A beautiful ending to a not so beautiful tale.

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

"What is fame without dignity," says the whore. Priceless.

3. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

You'd think lying about a war that costs the American people trillions of dollars and thousands of dead soldiers would be the more offensive issue. But I guess "Thou shall not go to war" isn't on the 10 Commandments so it's excusable.

4. dreamer20

Gold Member

Bill Clinton is old news. Bring me a fresh scandal please.:rolleyes:

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

"I was excited to meet the governor, but I had no idea what he was going to do to me."

^Classic shit right there. I love when someone plays the victim to justify their behavior.

Who would want dick sucking and flashing to be their claim to fame anyway? I mean it isn't even an interesting sort of notoriety.

While I guess they have to do something to make money, I blame Clinton for this. He really seems to like these horsey faced chicks. I don't get it, Sharon Stone (at her prime) and Gina Gershon vs. Flowers and Jones? That's some serious indiscriminate taste.

6. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

agh, those women are just attention whores.

7. Redsquall

Redsquall New Member

8. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    What it really is... is money. They know the Clintons are in the spotlight and they think they can capitalize off of them again. And with the american public the way it is... they will. Everyone loves a train wreck...even a skanky one.

9. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Certainly not in this age of Girls Gone Wild. :rolleyes:

Bingo.

10. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Whores in more ways than one. All three on them, including Lewinski, claim that they had no idea that Bill was attracted to them, and that he set them up. They are either retarded, or they are liars.

That train has sailed.

I couldn't agree more with the timing, OC. I mean, why now? Why charge money on the site if they want people to know how they were 'victimized' by him? They just want more money, fame, and sympathy at the expense of this guy's career and reputation. They are vultures.

11. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

True that, but it's still a button that can be pressed for instant reactions. Considering how so many people detest the Clintons, anything about them, old or new, can be brought to the spotlight to get them all talking again.

Draft saved Draft deleted