Women, look out for

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by NEWREBA, Aug 25, 2008.

1. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    bigthickdicknofags.

I don't usually make waves on this site or on this forum but there's a guy who uses the screen name "bigthickdicknofags" who's interested in hooking up and talking with women here. He's a huge homophobe and I just want to warn women here about him. Sorry about this but I felt I had to let women here know about him. :mad:

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Thanks girl.

3. Xcuze

Gold Member

Er, I think the clues in his name. Arent girls allowed to like homophobes?

4. wsnnhung

wsnnhung New Member

The thought police strikes again. Definitely, third parties are needed to intervene where they have no business too as well as telling others what to think and do under that chilling banner "politically correct."

5. Kassokilleri2ff

With a name like that I would not think anybody on this site would bother to talk to him.

6. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

he would make another nickname... how can u stop him from been who he is?

ladies watch out from anyone on the site. ;)

7. Kassokilleri2ff

Watch out for me. I'm a kasso killer. Ohhh yeaaaa, Kill Yo' Ass!

8. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

warn others about what... ?
    you didnt really explain much other than he doesnt like or is afraid of gay people.. alot of people dont/ are.

9. D_percypenguin

D_percypenguin Account Disabled

Yeah and watch out for sneaky117 as well He's charming and witty and has a decent sense of humour..... be careful on lpsg everyone theres some real people out there

#9 D_percypenguin, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  10. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH.

Oh shit, someone has an insecure fear or dislike of a particular group. Seems like if you don't have an insecure fear or dislike of a variety of people you have an insecure fear or dislike of people with insecure fears or dislikes towards a stereotype.

Shuuuun the non believer, shuuuuun!

I don't think women really need much warning, as I think it's readily apparent he's a homophobe, and they can make their own decisions without stereotyping him based on the politically incorrect "homophobe" slur. OH, what now?

#10 Qua, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  11. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    I apologize to those who took offense at my posting. I was very angered by this guy's screen name (bigthickdicknofags) because a friend of mine, who just happens to be a straight boy btw, was fag-bashed last weekend. I think homophobic people's attitudes affect everyone. Sorry if some of you think I'm a member of the thought police.

12. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does he try to use his homophobia to pick up women? Would that work? Is it an attractive trait in a man to a heterosexual woman?

Kisses, Newreba

13. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I don't see the problem...

Obviously he does not like "fags", which is quite apparent from his username. How is that an issue for a heterosexual female though?

Homophobia aside, he may be the nicest guy in the world, or have a really big cock or some other attractive trait which a woman here is interested in.

I think its a bit silly to warn others off someone when you know very little about him and what you do know about him is coloured by your own perception of what is right and wrong, what is good and bad.

I would hope all the women on here are old enough to make up their own minds.

For all you know, he harbours anger towards gay men because he was abused by a male relative as a child, or was the victim in a homosexual rape. Etc.

In any case:

There are worse things in the world than being a "homophobe". A homophobe on the internet, I might add. Lots of people talk and act big online.

14. Ldnn

Ldnn Member

Albums:
    Looks like someone needs a new screen-name.

Still, it's a pretty offensive name to a lot of people on the site. Anyone with a screenname such as "nochinkcockLucy" or "bigblackdickbutnotforwhites" would get some stick for it. I don't see how this is any similar. That said, I don't see how close-mindedness and intolerance picks up the ladies, so perhaps he shot himself in the foot even in the registration process.

You see, it's much better to just pick a jumble of letters like me.

15. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    NEWREBA...don't be upset. I think you just got carried away with your outrage. While the guy's name makes us all suspect that he's slightly homophobic, his time as LPSG will be better gauged as we read his posts here. And I think he might now suspect as well that his choice of a name might have been a tad inappropriate.

16. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    I think the MOST interesting thing about my post was that it was directed at women, and one woman responding positively. The rest of the comments came from guys, and it wasn't meant for them at all. What's up with that?

17. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    never worry about him he's a loser

18. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, NEWREBA, it makes sense. I don't know why you would have to warn women about a homophobe. Except for the fact that he may not be the most flexible and open-minded man they might meet, I don't know that it should seriously affect any woman. Now...gay men have a right to bristle. As would anybody whose nickname attacks what they so strongly embrace and identify with.

So...I would have expected that most of the comments here would be from gay men...no?

19. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:

This is quite a humorous response. You state 'Obviously he does not like "fags", which is quite apparent from his username. How is that an issue for a heterosexual female though?'

It is an issue for ALL women because when a homosexual man is called a "fag" it is because he is perceived as being like a woman or female, which is considered less than human. If straight males consider a fag to be not valuable because of his feminine qualities, then it denigrates all women.

I've always found it interesting that straight guys love and lust after women (feminine qualities) but deplore and hate feminine men. It doesn't compute.

Now maybe you realize how gay men and women have a lot in common, so I feel I should stand up and be counted when gay men are called fags. It harms all of us.
    :smile:

20. B_bigthickdicknofags

Albums:
    1) you're "warning" so-called women about something that is written plain-to-see in my name. does ANYONE really need a warning about something so obvious? hey everyone - warning - spongebob is a sponge. don't be fooled!! this smells like a case of just talking to hear yourself speak...or moreso writing to read yourself type.

2) maybe only one woman replied because there are no women here. which is unfortunate. that would include you - since you're obviously not a woman.

3) convenient that your "straight" friend got "gay bashed". fits nicely with your oh so righteous gay activist warning.

4) lesbians are also insulted for taking on masculine traits. maybe some people just have a problem with people who don't conform to usual gender roles. i don't know. i'm not here to explain the whole world through one lens - which you apparently are.

5) yawn

Draft saved Draft deleted