Women looking at other men

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, my ex enjoyed looking at other men. It didn't bother me at all. Other men looked at her all the time. I am not in any way jealous so i didn't mind it. she would look away but she always said that she liked how i looked better. and the sex we had was amazing, so i was happy.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't mind at all... when she checks out another guys package, she usually feels me up or pats my dick and says THIS BIG GUY IS ALL MINE... instant raging hard on and ultimately hot sessions follow...

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't really care. You can't control a persons eyes. Even if you say something, they can still look without you knowing. So why bother. I'm confident enough to handle a few looks here and there.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know the missus sneaks peeks at bulges now and again (I glance at attractive women). Its not obnoxiously overt or obsessive so I don't mind. In fact, I'd be worried if she didn't take a glance now and again.

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I know my girlfriend looks at others guys. She is an "arm women" and an "ass women". If a dude has big arms or a nice ass, she will check them out. Do I care- no! Our rule is "you can look but don't touch".