Women Marrying Men who have a homosexual past!!!

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Ladies,

Just curious how many of you out there who would be willing to marry a man who has a homosexual past but is no longer interested in tricking with men but wants a serious lifelong female companion. I'm 45 but been have been told that I look 35 to 38. I'm very affectionate, forgiving, compassionate, masculine, have a backbone, and a nice cock, 6.75"x 5.5" to be exact. A MAN WITH A SLOW HAND HERE.

Cheers,

Mattyacht

P.S. It is possible to no longer want to dance under the rainbow!!!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wouldn't bother me, the past is the past, if he'd been a rabid womaniser I'd view it as the same, in the past he'd been with whoever, now he was with me and obviously being with me he'd decided that I was what made him happy.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spoiled Princess,
The world could use a lot more women like you. I guess I viewed myself as damaged goods because my mother's tongue is a proud double edged sword. She means well but is clueless about the unconcious psychological damage the comments she makes causes. The though of growing old alone terrifies me. You're definately reasuring.

Eva,
I'm not looking to find someone in here. Just looking for kind considerate women like spoiled princess to help me with my wounds. That comment was quite shallow of you.

Cheers,

Mattyacht

Etyicle

Just Browsing
Media
Hello Ladies,

I'm very affectionate, forgiving, compassionate, masculine, have a backbone, and a nice cock, 6.75"x 5.5" to be exact. A MAN WITH A SLOW HAND HERE.

Cheers,

Mattyacht
That sounds like a personal ad to me. Although the curiousity part doesn't.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Obviously, as a man, I'm not the ideal respondent to the thread.
But it seems to me that much would turn on how homosexuality had figured in the man's past.
If he had been exclusively homosexual for many years, that would be very different from the case of an actively bisexual person who, yes, had included some men among his partners, but had always had some place in his heart for a romantic attachment to women.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Eva,
I'm not looking to find someone in here. Just looking for kind considerate women like spoiled princess to help me with my wounds. That comment was quite shallow of you.

Cheers,

Mattyacht

*here's a tissue*

You and Mem are gonna love each other.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously, as a man, I'm not the ideal respondent to the thread.
But it seems to me that much would turn on how homosexuality had figured in the man's past.
If he had been exclusively homosexual for many years, that would be very different from the case of an actively bisexual person who, yes, had included some men among his partners, but had always had some place in his heart for a romantic attachment to women.

That's what I was thinking senor rubirosa. I don't know any woman who would marry an openly gay man unless it was for something like a green card or health benefits. Now bi-sexual is completely different, those guys are fair game. :wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mattyatch, having read your other post, I know why/where you're coming from. I think you need to give a bit more information here.

And to answer your question: I've had L/T relationships with two men who had gay relationships in their past. Not as extensive as your history, but gay experiences nonetheless.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya know, I did word this like a personal add. My apologies, Eva. I failed to mention that I dated women and had several relationships all through my twenties and one gay lover in my early thirties and countless tricks up to now. I'm bored with sucking cock and jacking off. Deep down inside I may have never been that way. When I was 12, I enticed a 16 yo neighbor to show me how to masturbate and show me what sperm looked like. At that age, the size difference was quite a lot. The excitement was like electricity through my nerves. I never could get that experience out of my mind. I carried the notion that I was too small to please a woman and feared being laughed at. Consequently a cock fetish was formed. I'm not small or huge today but a little above average at 6.75"x5.5". Women have told me I have nothing to worry about. There is also an issue of fear of rejection with me.
I'm not ugly, have been told I'm really hot actually but when I look in the mirror, I just can't see it. I always see guys that I consider so good looking and charming that I feel like I don't have a prayer. That's envy and it's ugly. I never really committed to a woman in marriage, because of the feast or famine aspect of the career I was in. I could not provide the financial security needed. I am making a career change to forensic nursing currently and will be able to offer financial security to a wife.
After reading the comments of some of these straight guys wanting more length and girth, I realize they feel inadequate too and possibly have cock fetishes. There is such a fine line between straight and gay.
Does that shed a better light on my dilemna?

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds like a good way of getting pussy...

hey ladies did I mention i have a queer past? If you want to meet up we can go shopping, ill help you pick stuff out...and try it on.

What are you reading this thread for if you're so straight?
I view you as green and have a lot to learn.

B_blogboardbusters

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hey ladies did I mention i have a queer past? If you want to meet up we can go shopping, ill help you pick stuff out...and try it on.

I view you as gold and a paying member.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I view you as gold and a paying member.
I read all of your replies Dude. Actually you're better looking than Mark Wahlberg. BUT, have you noticed how many cocks you've looked at then slammed them as gross? You also never have anything good to say about anyone. You have "Closeted Homophobe" all over your breath dude. Besides, the name of this site is LPSG "Large Penis Support Group". What intrigued you to look for big titts in here? YOU'RE A LOT MORE TRANSPARENT THAN YOU THINK." I'd let you suck me off!!!!:wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Lets get serious here. Lets try and not bash people for their orientations. That is really low.

I was thinking the same thing.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if the man loves me for me and what not what would his past have anything to do with the relationship I would have with him? We all have our issues. I would want a openly sexual person not someone that has sex on assigned days or only does it one way. I like a little variety and kink....

B_blogboardbusters

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read all of your replies Dude. Actually you're better looking than Mark Wahlberg. BUT, have you noticed how many cocks you've looked at then slammed them as gross? You also never have anything good to say about anyone. You have "Closeted Homophobe" all over your breath dude. Besides, the name of this site is LPSG "Large Penis Support Group". What intrigued you to look for big titts in here? YOU'RE A LOT MORE TRANSPARENT THAN YOU THINK." I'd let you suck me off!!!!:wink:

I call them like I see them, and I have yet to see a "large penis"
All the penises I have seen thus far are extremely unattractive.

Busterdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So my experience is I did find the women - great person, but the bi feelings never "go away" if you have been with a guy more than a few times because you wanted to - then you will always crave it to some degree. You need to let her know - or else live the lie.