Women, Memory, and Aesthetics

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think pleasurabe moments are captured permently in your memory. Sex and good Sex will be something you can easily remember.
Agreed. I'd think it'd have to do more with the orgasm, but I might be just wrong.

I can remember sexual things that I did years ago, that did not even envolve a partner.
I remember seeing up my friends aunts skirt when I was 12 in vivid detail.
The smell of this girls perfume in High School, that I liked.
Walking in on my friends sister nude by accident.

Some memories stick with you for a long time.

Of the experiences listed were any simply "firsts"? The sister thing was "taboo" socially, and I don't know whether you have a disposition to olifactory senses or not. Regardless do you physically react, without stimulation otherwise, to these memories?

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. I'd think it'd have to do more with the orgasm, but I might be just wrong.

Of the experiences listed were any simply "firsts"? The sister thing was "taboo" socially, and I don't know whether you have a disposition to olifactory senses or not. Regardless do you physically react, without stimulation otherwise, to these memories?

No not the first time these things happened in my life, but they made impressions on me. i thought his Aunt was really hot and she was the first women i ever masturbated and thoght about. His sister was hot also and seeing her naked was also a huge turn on.

First times do though stick with you for long times. My first handjob, I remember that, or the first time I jerked off in front of a girl I remember that.
I have a very good memory about long term events in my life. Where I left my keys???? Im not sure.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No not the first time these things happened in my life, but they made impressions on me. i thought his Aunt was really hot and she was the first women i ever masturbated and thoght about. His sister was hot also and seeing her naked was also a huge turn on.

First times do though stick with you for long times. My first handjob, I remember that, or the first time I jerked off in front of a girl I remember that.
I have a very good memory about long term events in my life. Where I left my keys???? Im not sure.

o.o' Interesting.

The First Woman you masturbated to... Would be...

Ah!

What I mean to say is: "Thank you."

That's invaluable data.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember very little but perhaps that's because I've never truly loved anyone I've had sex with. That is one of the saddest things I have ever read here. :frown1:

Actually I believe men fall in love faster than women:

I still have my doubts about this. If they fall in love so fast how come they never tell us first?! :mad::confused: I believe men fall in lust faster than women.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I still have my doubts about this. If they fall in love so fast how come they never tell us first?! :mad::confused: I believe men fall in lust faster than women.

But an Anthropologist, who's all amazing and whatnot, said so. v_v; He is right until disproven.

Q: What’s the difference between love and lust?
Dr. Fisher: Lust generally dissipates after having sex and returns hours or days later. You can feel it for several people at the same time and not necessarily feel jealous. But when you’re in love, you are very possessive. And romantic feelings don’t dissipate after having sex; in fact, they can intensify.

Q: Does having sex make people fall in love?
Dr. Fisher
: Having sex can trigger love—probably because after orgasm, there’s a peak in dopamine activity. So watch out if you casually bed down with someone—you might unintentionally fall for them. -ibid.

blackkid said:
But an Anthropologist, who's all amazing and whatnot, said so. v_v; He is right until disproven.

Yes indeed oh snide one.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes indeed oh snide one.

I'll take that as a compliment; after all old men don't bother with those that don't interest them. Aside from that you either A] Really lucky in stumbling upon me or B] following. I'll assume A, because B would mean something that isn't in my best favor.