Women more loyal to guys with big cocks?

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
To the women out there, do you find yourself being loyal more easily when you are with a guy who's got a big cock? I am pretty small(5 inches) and open-minded enough to know that girls want something bigger most of the time. Most girlfriends I've had, have admitted that probably it's easier to be more loyal when they are getting filled up everytime. I wonder if most women out there felt this way.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by wonderland@Oct 29 2005, 12:47 AM
Of all the reasons I can think of to be loyal penis size is low on the list.
[post=356443]Quoted post[/post]​
Let's make that list, shall we?

Reasons To Be Loyal

1. Honesty

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think the list of women who would be loyal to a guy based on penis size would be pretty short, pun intended. Women just don't think like men, when will you guys ever get it?

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by dlcs+Oct 29 2005, 01:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dlcs &#064; Oct 29 2005, 01:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wonderland@Oct 29 2005, 12:47 AM
Of all the reasons I can think of to be loyal penis size is low on the list.
[post=356443]Quoted post[/post]​
Let&#39;s make that list, shall we?

Reasons To Be Loyal

1. Honesty
[post=356444]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

2. Compassion.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife would prefer that I was smaller in girth, it took us 31 years before we realized that I wasn&#39;t "average" at 6.25" girth and that was why intercourse always hurt her. As for length I am 6.5" so that isn&#39;t the issue.

AndrewEndowed24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 29 2005, 07:41 PM
I would think the list of women who would be loyal to a guy based on penis size would be pretty short, pun intended. Women just don&#39;t think like men, when will you guys ever get it?
[post=356563]Quoted post[/post]​

no, women don&#39;t *think* that they think like men... :dunce:

*long time lurker returns to the darkness.

AndrewEndowed24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
perhaps the most *useful* way of thinking of this issue was articulated by the board, however the fact probably remains that unless being well endowed is negatively correllated to other significantly desirable traits, and we assume a large penis is something the vast majority of women would consider desirable (though there is certainly a range of opinions on just how desirable it would be) then we would find women are probably more loyal to men with larger penises than those who don&#39;t have them because loyalty is a function of the desirable characteristics of a partner (and obviously not merely physical ones) one final note: if this is a fact, it is probably utterly useless in one&#39;s personal life and is probably only noticable as a general trend... it makes more sense to focus on characteristics which you might have more control over like honesty or the amount of oral sex you perform for your partner....

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I&#39;m a bit uncomfortable with the concept of loyalty - its something to do with the social conditioning of it being desireable to be steadfast in committment in the face of all reason. Who does this benefit? I am sure the sense of it being good to be loyal is abused by those in power and marketing.

Having said this, maybe it is a natural, rather than nurtured human trait. After all, you do see great women being loyal to the biggest assholes and maybe this has as much to do with some women&#39;s "need" to be needed. There are of course guys who take advantage of this - I think its abuse.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To Madame Zora:
The basic difference between men and women is as follows: women are more interested in the path and manner taken to get to the act, while men just care about the act. As soon as women understand men think about sex 24 hours and 45 minutes per day, then the battle of the sexes will begin to be resolved. Men cannot help themselves and when women quit trying to change us and just accept us as the pigs we are, peace and serenity will reign.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lordpendragon &#064; Nov 2 2005, 11&#58;44 PM) [post=357810]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I can&#39;t be a man then.
[/b][/quote]
Well, do you have a snout and a curly tail?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She&#39;s got more hair than I should care to find upon a male yak
I may have dated worse but I have never called any back
Marry Kinitawowi Khakhakhakkhhakhakkkhakkkkkh?&#33;?

I don&#39;t have an H on my forehead either&#33;&#33;&#33;

Now a snout - the possibilities.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lordpendragon &#064; Nov 4 2005, 04&#58;11 AM) [post=358151]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
She&#39;s got more hair than I should care to find upon a male yak
I may have dated worse but I have never called any back
Marry Kinitawowi Khakhakhakkhhakhakkkhakkkkkh?&#33;?

I don&#39;t have an H on my forehead either&#33;&#33;&#33;

Now a snout - the possibilities.
[/b][/quote]
I think I love you.

"I am NOT going down to Moss Bros for someone who is less attractive than my own armpit after thirty games of table tennis."

Back OnT... Personally I appreciate my guy more for the fact that he doesn&#39;t treat me like an inflatable doll than for the fact that he&#39;s got a big package. Just a thought...