Women more loyal to guys with big cocks?

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I beleive that loyalty is a quality in and of itself, and does not directly correlate to what one has to offer as a sexual partner. Either a person is loyal or they are not. However, if a man does have a large penis, that is obviously a positive trait that may contribute to his partner's satisfaction.

Karena Morgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">I don&#39;t think how big a guy&#39;s dick is would ever be a factor in &#39;loyalty&#39; especially as that should be a two way street and a serious personal quality.

it might make you want to hang onto him more (chance would be a fine thing&#33;) but if ur being messed about and he&#39;s a bastard, or its ur fault, or ur views on relationships (if you have one) differ a lot and it&#39;s not working, then the extra inch or few won&#39;t make any difference eventually and you will just give up.

Guys have never been more &#39;loyal&#39; to me no matter how much I have up top.</span></span>

Sheppard

Just Browsing
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(salthebb &#064; Nov 2 2005, 09&#58;22 PM) [post=357739]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
To Madame Zora:
The basic difference between men and women is as follows: women are more interested in the path and manner taken to get to the act, while men just care about the act. As soon as women understand men think about sex 24 hours and 45 minutes per day, then the battle of the sexes will begin to be resolved. Men cannot help themselves and when women quit trying to change us and just accept us as the pigs we are, peace and serenity will reign.
[/b][/quote]

Wow it takes either a very brave or foolish man to lecture Madam&#33;

I think in this case it was foolish.
If you really had read her post, she was pointing out that it was a man who failed to understand that women don&#39;t think like men, and that penis size has nothing to do with loyalty.

The whole premise of the thread is silly. People are a whole lot more than just body parts.
Would you marry a partner who had a serious gambling, alcohol, or drug problem? Note none of those things has anything to do with what&#39;s in the pants or what&#39;s supported by the bra.