Women must be shaved?

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, yeah honestly, nothing the OP has said has sounded like serious trolling (except maybe the pre-pube girl lover comment, but if you really get offended by that you're either insecure or love pre-pube girls :tongue:). All you trolls need to lighten up and appreciate the humor, or else allow those who do to do so.

Shit, I think I'm a troll now :eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im fine with a shaved kitty as long as ..IM THE ONE SHAVING IT!
:eek: Eeekkkk could you please not call it a kitty. I don't know why, with all the weird words for female genitalia that word freaks me out but it always has.

A pubic hair in the mouth really isn't that bothersome (coming from a hygiene freak). If you find it is, then you're probably not concentrating enough on the task at hand. :wink:
I agree. Back in the day, spitting out a pube or two was a sign of a job well done. :wink:

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not saying it HAS to be this way... but a shaved Vagina is treat. That is a dish I will eat any day. Otherwise I need a toothpick. Just thinking about shorn camel toe is a turn on.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not saying it HAS to be this way... but a shaved Vagina is treat. That is a dish I will eat any day. Otherwise I need a toothpick. Just thinking about shorn camel toe is a turn on.
:scared2::headache:Shorn Camel Toe?!?!:yikes::eek5:
I'm sorry but that is not a pleasant visual image; as I am actually envisioning a camels non-fuzzy hoof.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't remember where I found this but it sounds funny:

WOMEN MUST BE SHAVED

A shaved woman makes a tired husband after a long journey very happy.

The Prophet said, “If you enter your town at night after coming from a journey, do not enter upon your family till the woman whose husband was absent from the house shaves her pubic hair.”

If you shave your palms first...:biggrin1:

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not into shaven pussies myself. My ex-gf used to shave it all... only thing about her I didn't like. Oh well.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Not a fan of the fully shaved thing. If it's overgrown, a little trim might be nice, but I like a nice patch of hair down there on my woman.

I'm not sure why it's so popular with guys lately. Maybe I'm just a throw-back. :biggrin1:

DickBitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Shaved is fun, hairy is fun- I shave myself, and when I'm lucky, I get to shave my partner too! Until then- its hair pie for dessert!

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definition of "troll": someone who says or does something you do not like or agree with. These days any kind of activity on the interweb can be described as "trolling". Discussions on the interweb always end with someone calling someone else a troll, nazi or anti-semite. It's getting boring.

Troll!
It has nothing to do with me disagreeing with what you say, and I'd say it's more boring to read the exact same reponse to two posts informing you that you are a troll in the same thread. I didn't see the sense in the "troll" comments until I read one of your replies:
Maybe because it reminds you of pre-pubic girls?
Then I read some of your other posts, and concluded that yes, you are in fact a troll.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree he has troll potential but I don't think he's a real troll. I think the longer he's here the more he'll settle down when he finds how lovely and delicious we all are :)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back on topic...

It's interesting to note how many prefer shaved pubes (personally, I don't...)

It's also interesting to note the quote in the OP, and to compare that to slavery in ancient Rome and in the modern BdSm context. Roman slaves were often required to keep their pubes shaved, as are old-guard Dom/sub slaves today. It's a sign of deference and ownership, and easily identifies the slave as property.