Women need at least one big cock?

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
I would say yes from my experience.
I believe every woman wants one big cock just like every man wants to have, a black girl once, a white girl once, an asian once, etc. More so of sexual conquest then having a desire for a large cock.

Well, you can believe what you want, but these generalizations are demonstrably untrue. You've had several women here on the Large Penis Support Group website tell you that size isn't necessarily all that and that the man's personality and compatibility are much more important. And I can tell you that not all guys are working from some demographic wishlist of conquests. I'm just happy to meet women of any particular race, appearance, etc., who match up well with me.

Kevin

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does every woman want to try a big cock at least once?

I ask this question for a specific personal reason.

My penis is 6.5x6.5. I have always loved my penis but also have known that if it was 1-2 inches longer it would be a great cock.

My current GF is a sex addict. We have sex at least 3 times a day and she always cums. She has never had a cock as thick as mine before and loves it. The guy she was having sex with before me had a penis over 8 inches in length and about 6inch girth. She said it hurt really bad and it was not enjoyable. I do not see how it could have hurt if I am bigger in girth. She said he was to long but I believe that he just doesn't know how to use his tool.

When we are fucking and she is really aroused I can slam her as hard as I want and go all the way in. At this point she always screams at me to go deeper. But I can't. It seems like if I had a longer penis I could make her come in different positions but since I only have 6.5 inches in length I can only make her cum when she is on top grinding on my fat cock.For this reasons I believe that one day she will want to try another big cock with a a man that knows how to use it.

What do you girls think?

If you were dating a guy with a 6.5x6.5 penis and never had good sex with a big cock would you one day like to try one to see how good sex could really be?

not everyone here does. Intelligence and the ability to hold a conversation with some meaning go a lot farther with many of us than your dick size

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh Crap meant to say : THE GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE !!!!!!!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I advise every woman that I am interested in, that they should try at least one big penis. :tongue:

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah - there you have it, in a nutshell - the great male/female divide - men tend to see length as the important dimension, whereas I could show you countless threads on LPSG which show conclusively that most women find girth much much more important. If you have a 6.5 inch girth then you are in a tiny upper percentile of penile thickness. Notwithstanding GEatonSkyfly's cringeworthy narcissistic post, you are most certainly satisfying your gf - extra length just batters the cervix and becomes painful. They want thick cocks - you have one of the thickest, so relax and enjoy!

Did you read the original post?

6.5 texrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My penis is 6.5x6.5. I have always loved my penis but also have known that if it was 1-2 inches longer it would be a great cock.

My current GF is a sex addict. We have sex at least 3 times a day and she always cums. She has never had a cock as thick as mine before and loves it. The guy she was having sex with before me had a penis over 8 inches in length and about 6inch girth. She said it hurt really bad and it was not enjoyable. I do not see how it could have hurt if I am bigger in girth. She said he was to long but I believe that he just doesn't know how to use his tool.

When we are fucking and she is really aroused I can slam her as hard as I want and go all the way in. At this point she always screams at me to go deeper. But I can't. It seems like if I had a longer penis I could make her come in different positions but since I only have 6.5 inches in length I can only make her cum when she is on top grinding on my fat cock.For this reasons I believe that one day she will want to try another big cock with a a man that knows how to use it.

What do you girls think?

If you were dating a guy with a 6.5x6.5 penis and never had good sex with a big cock would you one day like to try one to see how good sex could really be?

Well I found out the answer to this question by talking with my GF. We were discussing sexual positions and she mentioned how the previous guy she was dating had the only cock she has seen that she would make a mold of. I was shocked to hear this to say the least. She said that his cock felt much better than mine inside her but with me the sex had a better overall feeling that was 10x more intense.

After more discussions she admitted to me how big he really was. She brought this up because we were discussing her riding me. She said when she is really wet she can not feel me at all inside. She said it was because of how big the last guy was. She said she did not want to tell me at first because she assumed I would be intimidated. He was 9x7.5. That is a huge difference from 8x6. I always wondered why she never said my cock was fat. She had the king of cocks 1 week before she met me. She then told me that she also lied that it hurt. She then said that he actually worked it the best any one has ever fucked her.

At this point she is telling me only because I asked to know the truth. Well I got it.

She said that he only put in as much as she could take and that when she was wet enough to take the whole thing he would give it to her hard and fast. She said that the actually feeling of a penis being inside her was so much better with his huge cock over mine. But when I give her an orgasm it is more intense than the feeling of the the much larger penis gave her.

We are still dating and I am very much happy with her. She is so great and beautiful. She loves fucking my cock and I love seeing her ride my cock, (even though she doesn't feel my cock, she does feel "me").

So, she did not look for a big cock or need a big cock. But when she found one she loved it. It felt better than any cock she has had.

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is a story that a man can certainly believe, in fact, often wants to believe. Ladies, is this a figment of male imagination?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Not for all of us

True. Many posters make it sound as if all women prefer girth over length, which isn't the case. Also, many posters make it sound as if length has almost no value by directly placing length vs girth in their postings. Yes, in that scenerio of length vs girth then girth wins out with the vast majority of women. However, that doesn't mean that length doesn't count to most women. Here's a poll that included almost 1000 women.
Psychology Today: Men's bodies--the survey

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob789

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women need at least one big one before they state whether or not size matters to them. If all they have had is average, or maybe even average and small, they aren't really in a position to make an informed judgement.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After more discussions she admitted to me how big he really was. She brought this up because we were discussing her riding me. She said when she is really wet she can not feel me at all inside. She said it was because of how big the last guy was. She said she did not want to tell me at first because she assumed I would be intimidated. He was 9x7.5. That is a huge difference from 8x6. I always wondered why she never said my cock was fat. She had the king of cocks 1 week before she met me. She then told me that she also lied that it hurt. She then said that he actually worked it the best any one has ever fucked her.

I know your nick says 6.5, but you are actually 8x6? And what kind of a woman doesn't even feel an 8x6 inside of her when she is wet? Yikes...

I'm smelling fish, for some strange reason...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The guy she was having sex with before me had a penis over 8 inches in length and about 6inch girth. She said it hurt really bad and it was not enjoyable.

After more discussions she admitted to me how big he really was...She said she did not want to tell me at first because she assumed I would be intimidated. He was 9x7.5. That is a huge difference from 8x6.

I know your nick says 6.5, but you are actually 8x6? And what kind of a woman doesn't even feel an 8x6 inside of her when she is wet? Yikes...

I'm smelling fish, for some strange reason...

I'm smelling someone who did not read the thread.:scratchchin:

Last edited:

6.5 texrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The previous two posters cleared up the confusion about my thread but I will communicate again just to clarify.

My GF said the biggest penis she ever had was 8 x 6. The guy she was having sex with previously to me.

I have a 6.5 x 6.5 penis.

She recently told me that she lied about the other guys cock size. The real size is 9 x 7.5.

9 x 7.5 is a huge difference from a 8 x 6 cock.

Hope that clears any confusion up. Next time I will try to communicate more effectively.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

What do you girls think?

Not me, if your with a man that you love, why mess it up? You two can play with toys also. I don't think Im unusual, if im in a relationship, im very loyal

tattooedbones

Just Browsing
Media
Hey dude!

I say be happy that you & your GF are having lots of good sex. Don't worry if she's going to take off for some guy with a bigger schlong. I'm betting women find confidence very sexy and it will make up for a couple of inches. Emotions & passion play a large part in it for many women so my advice is to just enjoy!